The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 45

This is Part 45 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .
(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: )

As I would introduce myself to most people in a crowded room at a cocktail party, or what not, I’d like to introduce myself to the board.

I’m Cameron Hughes, the age is unimportant (like ole’ Sid said, even a small fire can raze a large town), and I’m interested in lucid dreaming, obviously. I have yet to have a lucid dreaming, but then again, I just started trying two days ago. My dream recall is fairly decent (its getting better since the two days…this includes two naps) and I’m keeping a dream journal.

Interests: Buddhism, the Mayan Civilization (I’m a White Galactic Wizard), Psychology, Philosophy and Music.

I’m here to learn LD techniques. I’m open to any and all advice (except those that are harmful to my health).

I am an insomniac, so if you ever can’t sleep and I’m on the boards say hello!

welcome! :welcome:

You are the 11000th member! :happy:

Good luck having your first lucid dream! sends you lucid vibes

hello everyone…

ive been trying to lucid dream for a year, but so far only one lucid dream i had…i hop this forum helps

Hello danishscientist :welcome: to LD4all

hello danishscientist and all the other new members, Welcome,
pull up a dream cloud and stay awhile

:welcome:

I am new to this whole lucid dreaming thing but I find it very interesting. I have had several lucid dreams throuhgout my life but would love to have more. Thanks for accepting me.

Oops, didn’t know whether or not I should put my “hello, I’m _____” in a separate post.

/me takes a deep breath :tongue:
Hello Nik J92, WhiteGalacticWizard, danishscientist And zeroman.

Welcome to LD4ALL :ld4all:

:woah: WOW 11000 Members :grin:

You were right to post it in the topic you did WhiteGalacticWizard. It’s just when the topic gets 10 pages long we start a new one :wink:

yea… im new here, learned about the whole lucid dream thing a few days ago, so far all ive been able to do is go into sleep paralysis… lol

:wave: hello WhiteGalacticWizard, danishscientist, zeroman and Mirado :grouphug:

It was great that the time to make a new part of this topic happened when our 11000th member joined :yay:

WhiteGalacticWizard, you may be interested in
“How to Choose Your Technique” - By Treader

Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques

and

Sticky: Insomnia - Can’t sleep! Part II

I hope you post this LD into our sticky “Big My First LD Collection” at the top of the dream dairy forum :happy:

/me jumps up and down when she sees age 35 in zeroman’s profile and then points to the 30 years or older link in her sig :wink:
I hope you share some of your previous LDs with us in our dream diary forum :happy:

:boogie: it means you are getting near - good luck :thumbs:

/me hopes you all enjoy being members of our LD4all forum :smile:

Hello Mirado and Welcome :content:
Being able to get into sleep paralysis is also a good thing if you are going to try WILD as it will make many of the techniques easier :grin:

HELLO everyone!

I am new here ^ ^ I went here from polish (yes, I AM from Poland, and I am proud of that) esoteric forum.

As you can see, my english is not so good. Its becaouse I learned it from… Internet! Yeah, thats right! 5 years ago I got Internet connection in house and it started… In those times polish WWW sites was devolped not so good, so all inresting and new things was only on english sites - I picked up my dictionary and started, slowlny, word by word, translating whole sites!

What I can say about me? My eneeagramic number is 4in5, in numerology im 5, i was born in Metal Horse’s Year, chineese sigh: Monkey. Lion in astrology… xD

So you’re translating it into polish aye? Soon we’ll need a drop-down list for language option instead :razz:

Hey everybody! I tried to LD some years ago, with no results. Maybe because i was too young, maybe not, i gave up after some months. Now i realy want to keep trying, our at least remember most of my dreams.
Just downloaded the program Infinity, and started doing some RC’s (looking at my hands, and trying to find something to read). Wish me luck :grin:

:welcome: And good luck! Make sure you do Infinity from day one and up, even if you’ve done those things before.

Hello and Welcome Ashwalker and The Tangent :wave:

Good luck to the both of you in getting Lucid :cool:

And Tangent I just saw you in chat… Hope you come back again some time :grin:

Hi!
Wow, I love how I stumble into things - like this! So relevant and synchronistic, yay!
So I have recently gotten into the 13 moon calendar, and found a program Palmspell, for my palm with it, and decided to join the forum because i wanted to post a response… But this is awesome! I also would like to get better at Lucid dreaming, etc.

I’m a Pisces on the cusp of Aquarius in Astrology. Numerology LP I’m a 5. Yellow Lunar Human as you can prolly see…
Let’s see, by day I’m a computer scientist/programmer/consultant. By night I’m a researcher/hoop dancer/tap dancer /dancer/ knitter… hehe…

I am also working on writing a Sci-Psi-fiction novel…
And I’m very interested in the crazy science stuff that is not yet widely accepted and have tons of interesting links… just pm me.

Well, i hope to learn a lot and meet more interesting people :smile:
Namaste,
Galaxy*

:welcome: welcome galaxy*19! good luck with your lucid dreams :happy:

I hope you will feel at home here :content: