the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 50

:welcome: hello knightmare king, welcome to LD4all

:no: it will help to focus your mind on dreams and lucidity when retiring to bed :grin: so they probably have a good effect … and if it works, don’t knock it :wink:

I loved Hitchhiker’s Guide, especially the original BBC radio version :happy:

You will be able to post about literature and films in the lounge forum, infact Bruno is trying to relaunch the reading circle again :content:

the posts here hardly ever use abbreviations except for the lucid dreaming related ones eg WILD MILD WBTB etc so it shouldn’t be a big problem :thumbs:

I hope you write up that old dream in your DJ :eh:

There seems to be a place for everyone at LD4all :grouphug: so I am sure you will love your time spent on the forum :yay:

So Hello guys, I’m here to expand my knowledge of LD. :cool:
A year ago or so, I first saw the term “LD” and found out that I was a natural, and I have a different look at the world since. :content:
I also feel like I’m “special”, though I’m trying to look like an ordinary guy to other people …I’m sure, you guys know what I mean by that :tongue:
Oh btw, I’m interested in OBE’s aswell. :smile:

P.S. This forum is f*****g huge, it will take me a LOT of time to read through all of it :sigh:

:wave: hello Gaze :grin:
The forum may look big at first but you soon get used to it :wink:
Topics about OBE are in the beyond dreaming forum and since you are a natural LDer, the lucid adventures forum is probably one of the best sub forums to start browsing :happy:
Also feel free to start your own online dream journal :user: in our dream journal forum if you would like to share your dreams with the other LD4all members

There is also a Sticky: LD4all Guided Tour! in our knowledge base forum which you may find helpful :thumbs:

Hi everyone! I’m Yanielle, an active, fun loving “new kid!” I’m just starting on my lucid journey, but every long journey starts with a single step! Can’t wait to get to know all of you.
I’ve have just found out about lucid dreamng recently, from a very dear friend.He’s been like my mentor, teaching me alot about it. It’s great having someone to talk to about it. Never had one before. I’m still in the process of learning to open up about these things, so just bear with me as I get it.
I found that LD’s have come to me naturally in the past; I was aware of the dreaming, just never thought to try and manipulate the dream. Like I said, I’ve still got so much to learn! :yes: I’ve been recording and getting some great recalls for the last couple of months, so I think I’m definitely ready for the next big challenge: going lucid! Or rather, gaining the mental discipline I need to consiously keep control of it. (any advice on this would be very much appreciated!)
If I’m ready to go lucid, then I’m also ready to finally come out and make myself known to the rest of the LD community. So here I am!

:welcome: Yanielle! It’s awesome that you have someone to teach you about lucid dreaming. Many members here aren’t even lucky enough to have anyone they know remotely interested in the topic. There are many tips out there to help you keep control of your dreams. A tried-and-true method is to create an object, like a ring or a magic potion, that will keep you lucid and in control when you use it. Your mind’s focus on the object will help retain control of the dream.

Good luck and may all your dreams be lucid! :grin:

Welcome Yanielle! :woot:

Great to hear your journey started so easily! I wish I had a mentor like your’s, but my current mentor is my own mind and the Internet!

Good luck on your journey! I hope you get plenty of LDs! :smile:

hello yanielle :welcome: i hav’nt been here long but the first place i started was lucid adventures that may be a good place to start for you and then try looking on other peoples DJ’s it worked for me and now i’ve got my own one :cool: enjoy the site anyway :grin:

:wave: hello Yanielle

:yay: now you can read up on techniques, your frequency and control should quickly improve :smile: … and being able to discuss lucid dreaming with a friend is a real bonus :thumbs:
I hope you enjoy being a member of LD4all :grouphug:

:welcome: yanielle , good to see ya :smile: … having someone to teach you in Real Life is something not very much off us have/had , you are very fortunate. :yes:

thanks Wyrmfell, MaximumLD, ebil shrimp, moogle, and Sadoka. Great to meet all of you!
As for the rest of it, I’m glad to have a guide for this; again, its something I never had in any way, (except for a few random tips here) so I’ve been like you MaximumLD in that sense (though it wasn’t till now that I’ve thought to use the intrernet) until now. You’re right, Sadoka! It’s been amazing!
Wyrmfell, thanks for the idea, I’ll try my luck at trinket/potion making for control. Its probably not something I’d have thoughtl try on my own, though the idea is intruiging…
As for looking at lucid adventures, I definitely will, thanks ebil shrimp and I guess I just have to thank all those people who actually put up all their dreams for people to see; that may take some getting used to on my part. and thanks for the warm welcome moogle! I hope I got everyone and I bid you all a goodnight! sweet dreams!

:welcome: knightmare king, Gaze, Yanielle to LD4all!

I hope you all had a good time here so far! :happy:

Hi everybody,
I am from Czech Republic and I am experienced in dreams and LDs too. I red about Lucid dreaming in some magazine and the first day I tried LD i did it ! And It is really really great feeling to control dream. Now I have about 10-20 LD per month but I think it will be better. :cool:

:wave: hello Termal, welcome to the forum :happy:
:wow: 10-20 LD per month and improving … you are a “natural” :thumbs:
if you remember that first LD, it would be great if you could post it :user: in the big My First LD Collection topic which is in the dream journal forum :smile:
you can also start an online dream journal in the dream journal forum too :content: if you wish

I hope you enjoy being part of the LD4all community :grouphug:

Of course I remeber it ! :smile: Thanks for tip

:welcome: Termal!

:eek: 10-20 LD per month? That’s really, really good. And let’s hope it does get better. :cool:

:welcome: Termal , whew , youre really good :yes:

Thanks everybody… But I know a lot of people which are better than me … (One man is really really great he has aabout 5 LD per Night)

Welcome Terminal! :happy:

10 - 20 lucid dreams per month is really great achievement, I could say!

But have fun here on the forums. It’s a cool place to relax, since everybody is nice and friendly! :smile:

Hiya Everybody that I missed out saying ‘welcome’ to. :shy:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :mrgreen:

welcome to the site :happy: