the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 50

Sorry for the late reply. Wow, you all are so nice, it makes me feel loved. :smile: Thank you for the welcome and the tips!! I love this place already!

:welcome: Termal & Mutesol

Thanks Everybody

A huge :welcome: to all!
Nice to have you here and i know that soon enough you’ll end up being addicted to ld4all yourselves.
Termal, that’s very good :eek: Would you mind sharing some of those LDs with me? :tongue:
I’ll give you a cookie :grin:

Somebody said that I will get cookie if I join Dark Council and but someody said that cookies is lie :smile:

[size=75]Ello! I’m new.

My name is Tabitha.waves I don’t know that I am really new to lucid dreaming.I’ve had one I believe.I’ve been very in touch with my dreams since I was really little.I found out about lucid dreaming about 2 years ago.I’ve been extremely interested in it ever since.[/size] :cool:

:welcome: Taib :smile: welcome here and to lucid dreaming too :smile: Maybe we will meet in our dreams :wink: :cool:

:welcome: Tabitha, hope you get as many LDs as you can :content:
Termal, the cookies are not a lie. The cookies are the reason of life, the universe and everything, the very essense of existance (along with pineapple but that’s a different story)
If one wishes to join the Dark SiDe and devote his life to taking over the world, all he needs to do is PM me :plotting:

:welcome: to the forums Tabitha! I hope you have a good time here. :cool:

Hi Tabitha.

I’m sure you’ll be made to feel as welcome as I’ve been.

:welcome:

:wave: hello Tabitha, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:
I hope you decide to start a dream journal in our DJ forum, you can post both normal dreams and lucid dreams in a DJ as long as the intention is to improve your LD frequency :content: … otherwise we also have the stuff dreams are made of forum for topics about normal dreams. :grin: I’m sure you will find some interesting topics in stuff :wiske:

Hi all, my name’s Tyler, I’m 17, and live in North Carolina. Presently i live near the coast, but i moved here three years ago, i am from the mountains, and i miss them and the glorious snow that comes with them.

I have plenty of hobbies and interests: for starters, i LOVE music, it fuels my passion and gets me through the day, so if you're interested in music, want to discuss a certain artist, I'm the person to go to (or one of them). I'm also a noobie at playing the guitar, but i still love it, I also love reading books, discussing philosophy, playing video games, talking with friends, running, and enjoying life, as well as meeting new people and trying new things.

Hello everyone, I’m Serith. I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming for about a year now, and finally got around to registering here. I tried to register when I first became interested in lucid dreaming, but the website was down at the time, and I ended up registering at Dreamviews instead. Now I’m spending less time there, and decided to register here as well.

Perhaps my greatest reason for focusing on dreaming is to find inspiration for my drawings. I have been keeping a dream journal where I draw my dreams, go take a look at it.

:welcome: hello thecandyyyman and Serith, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

I love mountains, the scenery is just so awesome :content:

I think you will be active in our non LD forums too :happy:
We have a topic in gathering about what musical instrument you play, there are also various music topics in lounge. The reading circle is just starting up again in lounge and phil topics often pop up in the lounge forum too. We also have a few game topics though you may need to use the search function to find them :wink:

I hope you decide to start your own topic here … since the pictures are large, it would probably fit best into the fruits of lucidity forum :smile:
The community here is a bit different from DV, so I hope you enjoy our forum too :grin:

a warm :welcome: to tabitha , kandyyyman and serith :smile:

Well maybe if we are lucky You’ll forsake dreamviews entirely :wink:

(Sorry, bit of bad blood)

Welcome to LD4all regardless :smile: don’t forget to check out the LD4all chatroom, there is a link to it on the top, but if you are IRC savvy the server is irc.chat4all.org channel is #ld4all

Hope to see you there sometime! I’ll either be Slinking_Ferret or GarthNigripes.

:welcome: to LD4all thecandyyyman and Serith!!! :happy:

Hi! i just discovered LDs today,ok well i guess yesterday because I’ve been up all night reading about it(Ironic,huh?)but dreams have always intrigued me,and lately they’ve had a strange attraction.But i do believe I’ve had many minor LDs,and I’ve almost always able to manipulate my dreams(but i usually think I’m superman or Chuck Norris(funny story ill put it in my DJ later)
and I’m mostly interested in using my dreams as a sort of self-therapy to help me in my quest for religion and to help me deal with the day to day issues of being in high school(I’m 15 :wallhit: )basically every possible reson to put effort into LDs appels to me.
As for me as a person,I’m a traceur(PM me if u want to know what that is)and i love music

:wave: hello dillinger, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

I’ve gone to bed too late many a time with being in the chatroom of a dreaming forum :tongue:

it’s good to have a goal in your mind when LDing since you then don’t waste time wondering what to do once you attain lucidity :content:

ahh parkour :eh: we have a topic Anybody Climb? Or Practice Parkour? and I believe there is even an older topic about it (may be in the archives)

I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :smile:

Hi, I’m Oze.

I discovered lucid dreams through finding the Lucid Crossroads website. Now I really want to have one so I can try and go there. I’ve already had one semi-lucid dream, but it didn’t last very long.

This looks like a very nice forum and I’ll probably post here again.