Good day guys,

I’m new here as well. Treat me nice :peek:

@DreamCube

RAWR!!! :grrr:

Wait… oops!
My mistake, so sorry. I thought you said, “be mean to me”

Anyways, :welcome: to LD4all!
Great to have a new member!

The only advice I can give you is to :rc: and enjoy yourself!

Hey Kyri.
Gratz on your first LD. :smile:

Hi,DreamCube.
Here,we treat everybody nice(except for Ghostie) :tongue:
You’ll find him mostly in freezerz…aham,panic rooms :grin:

Welcome to LD4all,guys!

:welcome: dreamcube. There are 4 persons you shall avoid: pridak, download, moogle and winter depths, they make fun of you whenever they can :razz:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all and as Pridak says … we treat everyone nice :content:

I resent that! Why am I in that group? I don’t make fun of people!

Oh, by the way, your avatar looks really bad!

Thanks. So where do I order my first LD?

Two blocks to the left, you’ll find a sign that says “Larry’s Dinners” it’s a restaurant… quite god in fact!

Oh… wait…

You mean lucid dream?

You can order that at random points in the night… perhaps a little MILD and WBTB as a side order!

You can also try WILD and FILD, try some methods to see which one is best for you.
You should read some topics to see other methods :wink:

Hi im new here
Im really keen to get into lucid dreaming, not just for fun but also to help me study and with public speaking and those sorts of things.
Havent had any proper lucid dreams but a few times I have figured out I was in a dream but I couldnt really control anything.
But I did have a dream last year where I figured out how to write a program for my computer class which i had spent hours on during the day and had gotten nowhere.

Well, those are all good starts, and good plans!

:welcome: Don’t be afraid… we don’t bite! (Well… maybe Ghostie…)

Oh, but we do truit! :truit:

:welcome: kronenbourg to LD4all, like download said we all are friends. You dont need to be scared of me, its moogle that has the fish :tongue:
Here you find everything you need and we have a playground for silly posts :razz:
Good luck with the LD’ing :smile:

You stole my lines!
Err…welcome,Kronenbourg :smile:
If you want to get directly to LDing,go to the knowledge database,Pathways to lucidity or Quest for lucidity.
If you want to get social,go to the Playground,garden of creation and gathering.

:wave: hello Kronenbourg, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

I’ll add to Pridak’s post …
… and to be social and into LDing check out the DJ forum and Lucid Adventures forum :grin:

If you become lucid this month, you would be able to do
Quest 8 - Improve a Skill
from the list in the current Take your Pick Quest

I’m sure you will enjoy your time here :happy:

/me wonders if she should start greeting members with :truit: instead of with :wave: or :welcome: :tongue:

Hi there,

I’m Hérisson from the french board of LD4all. I was just wondering if the grass was better on the other side :content:

I noticed that I speak english perfectly in my dreams, but strangely it’s not the same thing at all in the real world, so maybe if I read all the topics of this forum I could improve my skills? :uh: see ya!

:hugs:

:welcome: herrison to the english site, hope you like it here, watch out for moogle, she wants to welcome everyone with truits :razz:

Good luck in your quest for knowledge of english! :tongue:
(/me didn’t notice any failiures)

Welcome, Herrison!

I don’t know if the grass is greener, but it’s pretty darn green!

Hopefully LD4all aids you with your English, and as Ghostie says, watch out for Moogle!

Check out the Playground here… probably the worst way to learn English, but plenty of fun topics!

:welcome: Bienvenue Hérisson :happy:
but don’t expect much more french out of me :wink:
I hope you enjoy browsing and posting in the international LD4all forum :smile: