the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 57

This is Part 57 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .
(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: )

Hi guys.
I’m new here. Just wanted to say hello before I posted anywhere else.

Hellooooo. :welcome:

I look forward to coming across your posts. :happy:

:wave: hello Pablo and welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
:grin: because of your timing your post will be the first post of the next part of the ‘Hi I’m new here’ topics :thumbs:

oh, the fame :happy:

hope you enjoy your time here :smile:

:welcome: pablo, I like your attitude, of course I answer your request for hello :shy:

I am new to the site but I have had lucid dreams since I was a child. I just wanted to say hi.

I have more luck having lucid dreams if I just let them happen. If I try to induce them, I can pretty much guarentee it won’t happen. :wiske:

:wave: hello damnpamn, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

:smile: oh, a natural lucid dreamer
Have you experimented with what you can do in your LDs? or just used them to follow the dream plots while aware.

Hello :welcome:

I started out as a natural LDer too.

I find that the, rather rude sounding, :woo: DILD Technique is most successful, especially if you have recurring themes. :happy:

Enjoy the site it’s amazing. :content:

:welcome: damnpamn (weird name :razz: )

Even if youre a natural dreamer you would consider doing several RC’s since they tell if you dream or not :smile:

good luck :smile:

I’ve shunned this topic because I suck at introductions. So I will just say, Hi, I’m (almost) new here!

and I hope that will suffice :frowning:

I’ve seen worse… like a simple “err… hi” type intro, at least you told us something about you!

Anyways, :welcome: to LD4all :ebil:

:welcome: mchomeboy, you dont need to be a good introducer :razz:

You just need to say hi :wink:

hello, i was curious about lucid dreaming. i’ll read through the posts on the website before starting to post (though i did make one post on a thread).

i am from india.

:welcome: hankstamper to ld4all, curious of LD’ing is always a good start :grin:

You may also consider starting a DJ so that you can record all your dreams.

I hope your first LD will be a great one :boogie:

Good luck :smile:

yo hey hi HankStamper :welcome:

and have fun :thumbs:

:slide:

Here are some articles you may find helpful.
MILD’s
Dream Journal’s
Dream Recall
WBTB Method’s

Also, if you want to try this, you can sign up for it! :cool:
Omega-3 Experiment

:welcome: hello MC Homeboy, welcome to ld4all :grouphug:
I don’t like doing introductions too, since I am always cautious about giving too much information away :tongue:

I hope you enjoy your time here. As far as I recall, you haven’t begun a dream journal here yet … you may like to start one :grin:

There is an amazing amount of first hand experiences and information on LD4all and if you have time … don’t forget to have a look at the archive forums too :thumbs:

Good luck on your lucid quest :grin:

/me :truit: tyrael
@tyrael … why don’t you put a link to the omega experiment sign up topic in your signature?

Hello guys!
Just wanted to say hello to all.I am glad I join this awsome site.One of completest forums Ive ever seen.Very good job all.
Hm,few words of me…My name is Dario,i am 22,and i live in Croatia.That is small country near Italy(some of you may know her as part of Yugoslavia) :smile:
have alot of free time,so i decided to go LD.Ive been reading about that lot of time,and i am eager to learn that.I bought even DJ today.^ ^ So,off to work.Hope we will rtead each other again soon!
P.S. sry about potential mistakes
Regards

:welcome: hello Cerethien, welcome to the LD4all community :smile:
I love how LD4all unites dreamers from all over the globe :grouphug:

:thumbs: I’m glad that you invested in a DJ :happy: good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:
… and don’t forget to post your first LD in our DJ forum when you get it :boogie:

hey im new here i literally just signed up. one of my friends is one of the mods. I always saw him on this site and just asked him what it was about and he told me about since Im into alot of this kind of stuff. so I hope that i get the chance to learn alot from everyone here and have the chance to help others.

Heh, I have nothing to do with any of this, I swear. :whistle: :tongue:

Welcome to LD4all, TheArmorer, as well as everyone else new.