the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 58

Thanks buttrfli. I think I’m going to enjoy it here very much. So much info.
:content:

:welcome: hello Spontan, Kiiiiiiiiir, StealthlyNinja, nicksponge, Ray and dreamminx :grouphug: welcome to LD4all :yay:

Spontan,

:smile:
… and with just a little research :wink: I discovered the friend was Celain :content:

“clouds and wine” made me think of our old Phil Cloud forum :happy:

Kiiiiiiiiir,

… and that avatar looks suspiciously like a banana with a face :happy:
There are quite a few topics in pathways about different foods, vitamins etc. We have also had some experiments involving food items eg.
The Big Cheese Experiment
Chocolate Experiment
and we have an omega 3 experiment in the lucid lab now.

StealthlyNinja,
We have bwgen topics in pathways but you may discover another method that you prefer in the knowledgebase forum. Take a look at the choosing your Technique topic :content:

Good luck nicksponge, a lot of people return to lucid dreaming during the summer holidays when there are more opportunities to have those extra few minutes in bed :grin:

Ray,

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:

dreamminx,

I think it really helps to be part of a community when you are seeking to improve lucid dreaming abilities :smile:

It’s good to have you all aboard :boogie:

/me wishes you all good luck and lucid vibes :content:

:welcome: ray to ld4all, its nice to see LD’s run in your family :grin: and :welcome: dreamminx as well :tongue: I see that youre new to this site and wish you happy browsing :happy:

Hello everyone :content: Wonderful to meet you all. I’ve been lucid dreaming on and off since I was a teenager. Recently I had a life changing experience where one of my soul mates put me in touch with my soul. I can now recieve messages from my soul via my dreams. Needless to say, I’m currently attempting to get lucid almost every night :colgate:

I’ve just started my own Dream Journal. I hope you all enjoy it. :fly:

:welcome: zippy to ld4all :grouphug:

Then you at least have had LD’s :thumbs: good luck trying to get an LD every night :wink:

Lol, I think I must be dreaming with that one :smile: I’ll have fun trying though…

Hi there :cheesy:

I’m a brand new (not yet lucid) dreamer ! I come from the french LD4all forum :cheesy:
… I’m a 20 years old student and I have always been interrested in dreaming :happy:
I had a lucid dream years ago, without knowing what was happening … And since that, I want to re-experience the thing …
I didn’t know how or what to do to succeed in it … And I found the french LD4all :cheesy:
Then I decided to come here too :cheesy:

I hope you understand my english well … I’m a bit rusted :silent:

Mmmh … Hi everyone ! :happy:

:welcome: polga and congrats on your LD :woo: Im glad you found it out what happened :tongue:

Nothing to be shamed for :wink: as long as you try to increase your english skills :tongue:

Hi and thanks :cheesy:
I didn’t think my english was that bad :shy: … I’ll increase my skills :smile:

Hi and welcome, polga! :welcome:

Your english isn’t bad at all! I think ghostie meant that this is also a very good place for people from all over the world to practice their english. :cool:

:yes: I did, I just expressed myself in a bad way :tongue:

Oh ok :cheesy:
I can’t speak english as well as I did … I was a bit afraid :woo:
Yeah I think this a very good place to improve, thanks a lot :content:

Hello zippy :smile:
everytime I see your nick I can’t help thinking about ‘Rainbow’ an old children’s TV show (there was a puppet called zippy in it :tongue: )
I like the way you are using your dreams and lucidity to explore your spiritual side :happy:

ooo so you will have the choice of which quest to do every month since the French LD4all do different ones :content:
It was funny once … the French LD4all was doing the quest ‘Find your treasure’ and quite a few of us international members dreamt of treasure without knowing about the quest :lol:

BTW your English was very good :thumbs:
:truit: ghostie :wink:

Yep, but maybe not right now :grin: I’m a noob :content:

And thanks a lot for my english … He says hello :woo:

Hi, I’m SylverX, and I’m trying for my lucid dreams again. I figured I’d join so I could see all of LD4all instead of just some of it. :happy:

Hello everyone, my name is Kristofer, mostly called Kris. I registered a while back, but found this topic first now so… :shy: I got into lucid dreaming almost a year ago. I have had them randomly since I was around 10, but I have just recently begun practicing it regulary. I like atmosphere of these forums and the people on here. So well, again, hello everyone! And I wish you all tons of great dreams!

Welcome Kris and SylverX!

Kris: Great to see you joining, I joined just over half a year ago, but I’ve been LDing for over a year as well, and I’ve gained many tips.

SylverX: It’s fantastic that you’re out of lurking mode! Trust me, once you start interacting instead of reading, it’s a lot more fun!

Hope to see the both of you around here often!

Hi, I’m JoJo. :smile: Wow everyone is so nice here!
I’ve just joined today and already I’m LOVING what I see! I haven’t had a LD yet, but I’m working on it. Actually I have some pretty freaky dreams sometimes and it hinders me from completely letting myself go to LD, espcially using the WBTB method. That’s where I get caught by the scary witch who lurkes in my dreams. SP maybe? :help:

I found this site yesterday actually, and today I went out an bought my first ever dream journal!

Anyway, I’ll surely be using all these wonderful tips and hope to report something soon!

:welcome: KoPz!

Well, if you start to RC, maybe you’ll turn weird dreams into LDs!

Remember to write in your DJ EVERY NIGHT whether you dream or not, and write on here too. That was a tip I got when I first joined :content:

But please remember to write down your dreams as it improves your recall the best.

[mod]The introductions and welcomes continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic part 59 :moogle: [/url]