the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 58

:wave: hello Jeihou, Dakota and Kylar Stern - welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

Jeihou - will you be sharing your OBE experiences with us? You can either record them in a DJ together with your dreams in the dream journal forum or you can choose to post your OBEs in the beyond dreaming forum :content:
It’s good to know you keep coming back to visit :smile:

Dakota - I see you began your dream journal with the full version of that dream (link) If you have one or two LDs which really stand out from your others we have a big topic called Your Most Interesting LD
Don’t forget to check out the lucid adventures forum for ideas and challenges of what to do in your LDs :happy:

Kylar Stern -

I think you will really love LD4all :boogie:

:bow:

I hope you all enjoy your time on the forum :content:

Hi, I am new here. A friend made me start a dream journal so that’s what I did. I am always on a never ending quest for clarity, structure and balance, as well as beauty, chaos and tipping the scales. I feel lucid dreaming, and dreaming in general can be a part of that quest.

So I have my dream journal and I have my hopes for lucid dreaming, but as of now I’m really just happy that my dream recall gets better.

I’m 24, from sweden and I like clouds and wine.

Hello, I’m also new here. I was actually googling foods to eat in order to have weird dreams when I stumbled across this website this morning haha I really hope I can start having LDs eventually. The whole idea just sounds…well, really cool to say the least. I’m kind of excited ^^

Hi! I am also new here. I stumbled across Lucid Dreaming after looking through the Idoser files. I’ve had only a few Lucid Dreams, and hope to have plenty more soon! :content:

Welcome Spontan, StealthlyNinja, and Kiiiiiiiir (how many i’s is that?) Hope you all enjoy the site. Clouds and wine what a great combo.

hullo!

i discovered LDing a few years ago, and tried, like, once every time I rediscovered it. Hopefully this time around I will be dedicated to putting in the effort to achieving lucidity! It is after all summer, so in lieu of better things to do I think I’m going to become lucid sometime in this summer!

Ah, it’s nine “i’s” hahaha Thanks for the welcome! :content:

:welcome: every new member :hug: Ive not been so active last days and I hope you all find this site wonderful :content:

Hey I’m Rachel but I go by Ray. So I’m kinda new but kinda not. My sister(Buttrfli) has been a member for awhile and told me about LD’s and has been trying to get me into it. I’ve even started doing RC’s >.> lol so maybe something cool will happen XD that’d be nifty.

Greetings all!
Yeah, I’m a new member and am looking forward to exploring this place. I’m brand spankin’ new to the site but I am not new to lucid dreaming. I’ve LDed unintentionally off and on since I was a kid. I spent the past few years trying to get lucid, with spotty success.

I’ve let my dream recall slip these past few months and I know I need some help getting back into lucid dreaming. I hope LD4all is the place that can get me on my lucid feet once again. Glad to be here.

That’s my intro and I’m Dream Minx.
How you doin’?
:nodnodwinkwink:

welcome dreamminx :smile: i hope u enjoy it here :smile:

Thanks buttrfli. I think I’m going to enjoy it here very much. So much info.
:content:

:welcome: hello Spontan, Kiiiiiiiiir, StealthlyNinja, nicksponge, Ray and dreamminx :grouphug: welcome to LD4all :yay:

Spontan,

:smile:
… and with just a little research :wink: I discovered the friend was Celain :content:

“clouds and wine” made me think of our old Phil Cloud forum :happy:

Kiiiiiiiiir,

… and that avatar looks suspiciously like a banana with a face :happy:
There are quite a few topics in pathways about different foods, vitamins etc. We have also had some experiments involving food items eg.
The Big Cheese Experiment
Chocolate Experiment
and we have an omega 3 experiment in the lucid lab now.

StealthlyNinja,
We have bwgen topics in pathways but you may discover another method that you prefer in the knowledgebase forum. Take a look at the choosing your Technique topic :content:

Good luck nicksponge, a lot of people return to lucid dreaming during the summer holidays when there are more opportunities to have those extra few minutes in bed :grin:

Ray,

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you :smile:

dreamminx,

I think it really helps to be part of a community when you are seeking to improve lucid dreaming abilities :smile:

It’s good to have you all aboard :boogie:

/me wishes you all good luck and lucid vibes :content:

:welcome: ray to ld4all, its nice to see LD’s run in your family :grin: and :welcome: dreamminx as well :tongue: I see that youre new to this site and wish you happy browsing :happy:

Hello everyone :content: Wonderful to meet you all. I’ve been lucid dreaming on and off since I was a teenager. Recently I had a life changing experience where one of my soul mates put me in touch with my soul. I can now recieve messages from my soul via my dreams. Needless to say, I’m currently attempting to get lucid almost every night :colgate:

I’ve just started my own Dream Journal. I hope you all enjoy it. :fly:

:welcome: zippy to ld4all :grouphug:

Then you at least have had LD’s :thumbs: good luck trying to get an LD every night :wink:

Lol, I think I must be dreaming with that one :smile: I’ll have fun trying though…

Hi there :cheesy:

I’m a brand new (not yet lucid) dreamer ! I come from the french LD4all forum :cheesy:
… I’m a 20 years old student and I have always been interrested in dreaming :happy:
I had a lucid dream years ago, without knowing what was happening … And since that, I want to re-experience the thing …
I didn’t know how or what to do to succeed in it … And I found the french LD4all :cheesy:
Then I decided to come here too :cheesy:

I hope you understand my english well … I’m a bit rusted :silent:

Mmmh … Hi everyone ! :happy:

:welcome: polga and congrats on your LD :woo: Im glad you found it out what happened :tongue:

Nothing to be shamed for :wink: as long as you try to increase your english skills :tongue:

Hi and thanks :cheesy:
I didn’t think my english was that bad :shy: … I’ll increase my skills :smile: