the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 61

Hello fellow dreamers! I came here to learn more about lucid dreams, I’ve been fascinated with them for some time without making a concentrated effort to achieve them. I’ve also always wanted to be more disciplined about recording my dreams, since my recall is so good, I feel like it could be fun and eye opening to .

Aside from the sheer coolness of being able to control my dreams, I’m hoping their might be an introspective spiritual improvement aspect to this. At my most recent visit to my therapist, he said that my inner spirit knows my calling in life, and that it would reveal it to me soon, possibly in a dream. So I began thinking about all the possibilities of being in touch with skills, goals, my subconscious etc. Kind of like using Visual aids for goal setting, to believe they are achievable.

Another thing I’m curious about, I didn’t see any reference on the forums to pursuing romance or sexual encounters in an LD. Maybe everyone here has real relationships :tongue:

That’s my case, just read my post before you :smile:

Welcome !

Hello :content:

I’m Emily from the Dutch forums. I think I made an account here before, but I totally forgot the username… silly me. I probably won’t be posting a lot (I’m more active on the Dutch forum), just a lot of looking around and even more reading.
Hope you won’t mind. ^^

:welcome: darlingdont to ld4all, we dont mind that you read stuff here as well :happy:

Hope you like it :cool:

welcome supersebbe, Colors, xanthier and Emily :wave:

Emily/Darlng, don’t., feel free to post as much or as little as you wish :wink:

Yeah, no. Not me. :tongue: LD’s are indeed a great way to cope with that! :happy:

EDIT: oh, and good luck to all you with your LD’ing!

Hi all!

Welcome Vilpin, hope you’ll have a great time here ^^ take a look in the Knowledge base to get started into Lucid Dreaming :smile:

Colors, it looks like we share that something in common :wink: Good luck in your quest!

good luck to you too, I’ll be reading your dream journal :smile:

welcome to everyone !

Hi I’m new here. I’ve made a few posts but have never officially introduced myself. I found this site from a reference from another LD site, but I don’t remember which one.

My name is Jared Shaw. I live in Australia and I have only had one LD so far. I plan to stick around this forum for years. As it’s the only good LD’ing forum I’ve found and LD’ing is a kind of life adventure in itself. So there is always something new to do.

Can’t wait to meet all the members here. I hope I have a great time :tongue:

Welcome Soap! :wave: You’ll sure make plenty of friends in here, we’re a big family :grouphug:, plus with that attitude you’ll have plenty of LD’s soon, I’m sure :colgate: good luck on your quest.

Thanks, I already feel welcome! :grin:

Hey there, I’ve been working on this for a while and have yet to achieve it, I hope the place helps me.

:welcome: robbiereaper to ld4all :happy:

Eek! :eek: you will get help :wink: go to knowledge forum, Quest forum for that.

And good luck with your LD’s :cool_laugh:

hi! it’s excellent to be here…let the good times roll!

Welcome robbieXREAPERX and primatech to the LD4all community! :wave: I’m sure you will find the forum full of the information you need, plus a very friendly community ^^ Check out the Knowledge base and the BIG stickied topics to get started.

[center][color=orange]Hello. ^^ My name is Julian, but I hate it so you can call me Splint. I’ve been surfing this forum for a year now hoping to get an LD and I finally have. Yaaaay. Multiples. My favorite method is actually Chaining or DILD’s. I often wake up in the middle of the night and go back go sleep right away, enter the dream really faded and foggy but once I rub my hands together it’s vivid and real and amazing. :3

I hope to make some friends here too. :'D [/center][/color]

Welcome Splinter! :welcome: I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people to share your experiences with here, you could even start a DJ to tell us of your amazing dreams! :wink:

thank you for the welcome, and in turn, welcome Splint! I’ve gotta say I really enjoy being a part of this community, having an outlet for all the attention I put on dreaming is incredible. For a long time I took down journals and tried to have LDs, but I guess it was getting static, as opposed to this alive, dynamic, ever-changing community. Very happy to be here!

Hi I’m new here…that means now I found time to post here.
I’ve tried to get Lucid for a while until …yes until 30 minutes :cool: .
I can now show off with my first LD . Actually I hope it was one because I lost Lucidity several times and got it back, FA s included ( hand RC s are the best :wink: ).
One thing I learned: Flying is harder to do than it seems :neutral: . I also tried to get some rocket boots but they didn’t appear…