the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 62

Hey everyone, I have been interested in lucid dreaming for a while (but never seriously tried it). It’s great to find a forum where people can share experiences and help each other out (and hopefully by being here I won’t forget about lucid dreams after a week :razz:). For the last couple of days I have been trying to improve my dream recall, and using the MILD technique before I go to sleep.
Looking forward to participating! :content:

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!

:welcome: Telefork,

If you’re trying MILD, you should check out this tutorial.

Also this one helps too.

:grin:

Welcome everyone :smile: and good luck with all those LD’s you’re about to have!

(telefork, loved that name :rofl: )

Hi everyone, I’ve had a few lucid dreams this past week and I want to try and have more.

:welcome: Hullick

May I ask which induction technique you use? I might be able to point you to a thread to help you. :smile:

Hello, Hullick :content:. We’ll do everything we can to help you get a few more, just ask if have any questions!

Hi all :wave:

I come from the french forum.

I register here to learn even more about LD and also to know you.

I will be on the chat often in the evening :smile:

Hello! Welcome.

:welcome: Lao schin!

If yo come from the french forum, I assume that you are an experienced Dreamer?

Hello, Lao :content:. You say you’ve had LD’s, what’s the longest you’ve had?

Thanks everybody :smile:

I lucid dream only for about one year, so I am quite a beginner.

I have made 25 LD, the longest ones are about 10 mn, I would say.

My nickname is the same on the french forum. See you :smile:

Hi everybody,

It’s great to find such a helpful community! I’ve had accidental lucid dreams on and off, and now I’m ready to figure out how to do it on purpose.

Can’t wait to get to know you all! :smile:

Welcome flyinghawkins, Lao schin, and everybody else, I’m glad your all here :content:
:welcome:

Welcome flyinghawkins to LD4all! :wave:
I reccomend you check the Knowledge Base, you’ll find lots of info to start right away, and don’t forget to ask if you need anything else :content:

:seer: Hi,I’m new here and interested in LDing and shared dreaming. About 15 LDs so far.

Welcome crystalcat to the LD4all community! :wave:
You can jave a read of the Chroniclers topic and may be join the team if you’re interested in sharing dreams with the community :content:

Hi All. :peek:
Forum looks great – thanks for the guided tour. Smoothest tour bus I have ever ridden. :wink:
I rarely remember dreams and as I become more aware, I find this somewhat disturbing. I will read through the guide for advice. From what I recall, I had some lucid dreams in childhood / adolescence. So… I’m looking to fly again. :smile:

Also, this smiley is amazing: :woo:

Thanks for having me.
Regards,
UC

:welcome: universe communion to ld4all :cool_laugh: Im glad you liked the guided tour and hope youll enjoy the rest of the forum :colgate:

And good luck to regain your LD’s :mrgreen_hat:

i suppose i am new here… hellooo!