the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 62

:wave: welcome!

/me gives gimmesympathy some sympathy :content:

Hi. I’m 6502x86. I’ve just started questing for lucidity in earnest. I’ve known about LDs since I was around ten, but I’ve never had the time to really focus on LD’s untill now.

My first LD was when I was fourteen. I found myself on a city street, and the lighting was daylight, but the sky was black, and full of green lightning. I had just watched the matrix, so that probably had something to do with that. Basically, I spontaneously realized I was dreaming. After walking around a bit, I rewrote reality so I was in a building, but that was too much, and I lost it.

My next two were very close together, within this year. Both were more subtle, but I maintained lucidity longer.

I’m most successful using autosuggestion to LD, and my eventual goal is only having the Lucid kind of Dream.

Good to be here!

Hi, welcome to ld4all :welcome:

We have a thread just for introducing yourself :content:. You should check it out here

hi again 6502, have you ever kept a journal?

Hi all,

I’m new here to LD4all. I heard of this site from the book “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self” by Robert Waggoner. Great book, btw. Highly Recommended.
I’m ready to dive deeper into the world of lucid dreaming. :happy:

Best,
JD

:yay: we’re famous :grin:

welcome to LD4all JDLD23. I would recommend browsing the knowledgebase forum first. Then the lucid adventures which give some brilliant ideas of what to do when actually lucid :happy:

Hi!
I’m new here (ok, kinda obvious). I’m 16 years old and from Germany and I hadn’t had a LD in about 1 or 2 months, which is really frustrating, aber hey, maybe tonight is the night… :content:
Til now all I had were DILD, but right now I am starting to try WILD - sadly it din’t work that well yet. Another problem of mine is the stability of my dreams, even though I try to constantly stabilize, I always end up in total darkness, but I am working on having more and more time between the RC and the darkness :wink:
I hope I will find a ton of inspiration and new techniques here! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hello, Dreamality :content:. We’ll all be glad to help out in any way we can. Just ask if you have questions.

Btw, I might suggest you also start doing MILD and RCILD. WILD will take a bit to learn, so they can help supplement your LD’s in the meantime.

Hi, I am also new. :smile: I’m 20 and from Germany. The only LD I had, if you want to call it so, was a while ago when I realized something strange in my dream and I was like ‘wow I’m dreaming’ but I instantly woke up after that.
I use MILD and WBTB and I’m optimistic that I will achieve my first real LD soon :ok:

Welcome vonMatterhorn to LD4all! :wave:
I’m sure you’ll have another LD pretty soon, remember that the secret to keep a dream stable is controlling your emotions :wink:

Hi everyone,

I am Laura and I’m new here. I’m 13 years old… I know, pretty young :wink: My hobby’s are reading, watching movies, do things with friend and a lot more. I came here because we have a project about dreams at school. I started searching on the internet and saw the subject lucid dreams. I find it very interesting and that’s why i registered on this site. I’m starting with remembering my dreams today and I hope I’ll have a lot of Lucid Dreams because it seems awesome to me! I’m Dutch so if there are many spelling mistakes i’m sorry for that. :shy:

Laura

Hello Laura, welcome to ld4all! :welcome:
Let me say that you are already forgiven for your future mistakes (I know what it’s like, because I’m from Austria! xD).

:welcome: hello laura, welcome to LD4all.
There is a Nederlands LD4all forum too :smile:
I’m always amazed at how good our members are when posting in English when it’s their second language :eek:

good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:

:welcome: Laura to ld4all, it sounds fun that you have a school projects of LD’s :grin:

You never can be too young to LD :wink: and good luck on that :cool_laugh:

My english was terrible too when I first joined, this forum is a good place to develop the language :yay:

I haven’t had a lucid dream:(! I found out about LD’ing 3 months ago. So i really want one. more to post later i gotta go

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … r=asc&&sta rt=0

/me truits Rhett with a mini truit.

the truit is no longer needed now that the truit recieving poster’s post has been moved to the corresponding non-truit topic for new people saying hi

You will have a good experience here Rhett! :yes:

Yeah i do reality checks. I think WBTB is useless and doesn’t work. What is the best way to get my first LD?

:wave: hello Rhett
and the best way to get that first LD is WBTB since you can set the intention to know you are lucid when next dreaming… also WILD works better after having a short sleep. Plus the later in the night it is, the longer the REM periods.

Hi, I’m new. I’m from Argentina. I never had one LD or not remember having one.
I heard from this site by investigating about Dreams.
Which is the best method to get the first LD? Tried WILD and FILD yesterday, but didn’t success.