the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 63

Thanks for the welcome Moogle and working class hero! :thumbs:

Hello everyone, :peek:
my forum-name is Auditor, obviously, I am 17 years old, live in western Germany and am an academic high school student. I have been passively reading in the forums for about a year now, since I registered, and am trying to acquire the skill of Lucid Dreaming for a month or two longer.

Researching about the idea of basic income, I stumbled upon a girl’s YouTube channel, who promoted not only her political point of view but also Lucid Dreaming. Even if I was in two minds about her political view I was instantly fascinated by the possibilities of inducing LDs at will and remembered as a child I had been able to choose what I wanted to dream in a way. Back in those days, when I regularly had to be in bed at eight o’clock being not too tired, I started daydreaming with closed eyes until the dreaming developed a momentum of its own. Because I always forgot the fact that I must have been dreaming these dreams were surely no LDs but they always seemed to run the way I wanted them to be and were well… simply gorgeous. This wonderful ability faded about half way through primary school without me really recognizing.

I am confident I may regain the nightly freedom of my childhood through lucid dreaming.
Having spent a lot of free-time to research, read and ponder now during summer holidays may have finally paid off as I succeeded in intentionally inducing two quite short LDs in the past four weeks :content: - both by recognizing the strangeness of situation in dream and confirming with RCs. I have a feeling that actively swapping thoughts and ideas instead of just passively reading about Lucid Dreaming will motivate and empower me even more to explore my fantasy’s possibilities. According to my long-term observation this site seems to be the perfect place :wink: .

See you soon
Auditor

:welcome: hello Auditor … wow a full year without being tempted to post once :eh:

congrats :yay:
did you manage to do anything while lucid? or did you just enjoy the sensation of being aware it was a dream?

Hey guys my name is Dylan and i am 14 years old.
I have always like dreaming but I hated when I woke up and couldn’t remember the dream or if I did remember, why I didn’t try to fly or somthing like that. I am hoping that this site will help me eventually be able to control my dreams. :smile:

Hello, I’m ze_gobou, I’m French and I am here mainly because of the (temporary, I hope) closure of the French forum. Now I have no choice but to come here and practice my English X_x

welcome to the other side, ze_gobou!

Thank you very much ! I sent you a PM about the French forum, too.

:welcome: ze_gobou to the international forum :happy: there are some french members here actually :grin:

Well, this forum is a good place to practice your english, in here we do not comment if people use poor english :wink:

Have a pleasant stay here and good luck with your LD’s :cool_laugh:

Thank you very much :content: But please correct me if I make huge grammar mistakes :content:
Actually, the French forum is closing right when I think I need the community (I’m having less and less LDs X_x). This is also why I’m coming here :content:

EDIT : I forgot to say that penguins are going to take over the world… and I support them. Hence my avatar :razz:

Hi ze_gobou,:welcome: you remember me from the French forum! :wnvoss:

:wave: hello Salbe
welcome to LD4all :smile: keeping a dream journal is a good way to improve recall and it also has the bonus that you can read the dreams at a future date and the experience will all come back really clearly.

hello ze_gobou
I hope you enjoy your time on the international LD4all :grouphug:

Thanks for the tip moogle :content: I will do that.

Hello folks! :content:

Nothing much to tell, only that I’m new and have just started few days ago to learn the skill of lucid dreaming:) Hope that by joining this community, I’ll learn the skill faster, and at the same time enjoy reading other peoples experiences ^^

Welcome :welcome: and good luck Haddock! :smile:

Hi everybody ! I come here for the same reason than Ze_gobou :content: , I’m 13 , and french ,I love music and 3D , my english isn’t very good :shy: , ( so sorry if nobody understand me… ) .
I’ve already been lucid , when I was younger , and the first thing I did was to… wake me :cry:
But now , I know that LD can be very cool :cool: , so I hope I’ll do one !
( ** hope someone will understand my messages ** )

Hi I’m also new to Lucid dreaming :razz: I have had some before but never really thought of it that much. So I’m here to learn! I hope I’ll do well. It all seems to cool to be true actually haha.

:welcome: haddock, lilypad and Tekeur to ld4all :grouphug:

@Haddock and lilypad, we got a nice guide and knowledge base :cool_raz: reading those will make you learn to LD faster, then we got lucid adventures where there are tips on what to do when lucid :grin:

@Tekeur, your english doesnt have any errors in my eyes, I understand your message very well :tongue:

Good luck all 3 of you on your Quest for Lucidity :cool_laugh:

Hello, I immigrate forum LD4all French to join one, alas, the French LD4all archive is ready, but I’ll be able Meet many new people on LD4all International, hello to all and everyone! :content:

I was an avid participant in the old lucid dreams newsgroups that this website was spun off from…went by the name of skywagon in those days. I became so proficient in lucid dreaming, I could induce a WILD instantly, whenever I wanted to do so. Spent hours dreaming…but life changes left little time for such diversions, and I had not been interesting in dreaming much, too excited about real life. I’ve now reached a point where I’d like to get back to it. I went looking for the old newsgroup people and had the good fortune to find this site, thanks, pasQuale! I keep a dream journal, and I am starting to spend more time sleeping, to facilitate the dreaming state, and last night I did dream a great deal, but only once began to be truly lucid. It really does take practice; I appreciate having so many people here to help me in this endeavor…more later!

Why HELLO There! I’m New to This forum and hope to learn many things about Lucid dreaming :smile: