the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 63

Allo mimick96, bienvenu au forum anglais.

Hey PSCahill, and Vokteraven.

Sweet dreams/Beau Rêves. :obe:

Welcome skywagon! your name seems to ring a bell somewhere for me, but alt.dreams.lucid has been so long ago! Have you read the “history of LD4all” article in the knowledge base? I have copied the first post I made on there that was promoting (would be called spamming now :tongue: ) my website :grin: I hope you have a good time here and maybe you could give some WILD tips :smile:

Hi all,

Have had an interest in dreaming since my first precognitive at age 7. Over the years, I have had a number dreams foretelling major events in my life. Sometimes these have been literal precognitive and others spiritual/symbolic precognitive, where the meaning is eventually understood as their prediction unfolds. Although not overly religious, have also had a number of spiritual dreams that bring into question the characters we meet and places/dimensions we visit while in the various sleep states. Have begun to share some of these experiences over the last year and would like to keep a dream journal of this phenomena. Also, enjoy reading other’s acccounts of the differing dream scenarios.

My turn.

Hello everyone, I’m French, and, no, I don’t smell of cheese. I first registered on this forum and then moved in the French one because it had just opened (back in the days).

And now it’s just closed so I come back here.

(French invasion !!! :colgate: :colgate: :colgate: )

I already have a dream journal here which is a translation of my French journal. But I’ve translated only a few dreams and my French DJ has 4 parts so I still have a lot of work !!

Hey everyone!
I’m swiss, I was on the French forum for something like 3 years (but I left for 2 years more or less, and during this time didn’t practice anything about LD) , and as you all know now, the French forum just closed, so I’ll continue here, it’s not a problem, and maybe on this forum i’ll get faster how to do a LD, and improve their numbers :razz:

Hey all.
Just joined this site. I’ve been on a mission to LD for a while now, like since 2007. I started keeping a dream journal, but I haven’t been consistent with it over the years (I only have two dreams recorded for 2009). I’m trying to change that now. I have great dream recall when I make an attempt, but I often don’t bother writing them down or taking the time upon waking to remember the details.
Still, dreams are important to me. As an artist and a psychonaut, I know that LDs would be an awesome experience to be able to have. I would love nothing more than to do some traveling in my dreams, explore the dream world, face my subconscious, and find otherwise inaccessible creativity.
I figured joining a forum like this would help keep me dedicated to this mission.
haha so that’s my deal xD
-Macro

Hi everybody

When I first heard about lucid dreaming it sounded absolutely amazing to me, so I joined this site. I’ve been keeping a dream journal for quite a while now, and I’m getting some LD’s now(two in the last three days :smile: ). I hope to have lots of lucid dreams and learn something about myself and the world we live in (or something like that)

hi
Ive been there and here and ... here I come again to be honest I really cant remember my old username and password, so I created a new account many things have changed and I hope Ill be able to help some people with LDing and get some help from the more experienced ones. The only enemy is my english :smile:

greetings

:wave: hello Haddock, Tekeur, Lilypad, mimick96, PSCahill, Vokteraven, RickM, Aussielight, macromonas, ecrando and reach_deeper

Hope you all enjoy your time on the LD4all forum :content:

:wave: welcome back SRV

Ello, everyone!

I used to have an account here, like 3 years ago, but I don’t even remember my username… let alone my password, so here I am… (Rock you like a hurrcaayy-eeen!)

A.D.D. moment, but anyway, I stopped having LD’s a while ago and it really is getting on my nerves, I used a have tons of fun… so here’s hoping my re-entry will awaken the Lucid Dreamer within!.. (Or something like that)

Hi, i’m new here ! :tongue:
Just kidding :woo:

I’m a french member, so I’m not really new. The french forum is dead, so i come here ^^
I think my english is bad, but hey we do with :sad:

So, i’ve 16. I’m french, the lucid dreams are very interesting for me. Else, in real life, i live bike, computer, etc :smile: (like a lot of teen).

Hi,
I discovered lucid dreaming for about one year and I had some results (but far less than I’d like).
More of them are DILD’s but I get more interested in WILD by now.
I hope that I will improve my skill and have more LD’s (I’ve read that today is the international day of lucid dreaming so maybe tonight… :smile: ) and also that I can share experiences with others by joining you.

What else… I’m french and was on the french forum until now (Promethee) so I apologize for my poor english (I’ll do my best). :tongue:

hello O’Neill and Morning Star, welcome to the international LD4all forum :boogie:
I hope you enjoy your time here and that the french forum is re-opened quickly once a ‘replacement’ for Basilus is found.

welcome back DKanabus :wave:
I didn’t move you to the generic I’m back since we wouldn’t be aware of who you were. If you posted quite a lot in the past, you may be able to find your old account if you remember which topics you were active in. Good luck with the LDs :content:

Welcome O’Neill and Morning Star. :happy:

I like how more French people are coming here. It means more possible Québecois!
Of course, I do hope the French forum gets up and running soon.
And both your English is good from what I can see. :cool:

Ah, I’d been looking for the introduction topic, but couldn’t find it at first. Anyway, I was already registered on the dutch forum, but noticed a lot of people hang out here as well. So, hi all :woo:

:smile: well you had introduced yourself in the 30 years or older topic already :boogie:
welcome to the english LD4all forum :smile:

Hello everybody! I’m the new guy, just came in today:)
Actually have been browsing the LD4all site for a while,
I guess it’s about six years that I know about the site, and I have been coming back for every once in a while… Since a few month’s i’m back into the world of lucid dreaming again, and slowly things are coming back, and i’m very happy about that!
To shortly introduce myself, i’m Sam, live in Belgium,
Still a student at this very time, being 24 years old, i love nature, poetry, music, nightly skies and ofcourse dreams. And i hope to share a lot of lucid experiences with all of you!

Hello, I’m new to this site, I’ve been practicing Lucid Dreaming For some time now, but yet, with no luck :sad: I hope I can find help and inspiration in this forum.

David, Lithuania.

:wave: hello Indian Sam
Not exactly the new guy then :smile:
It’s great you finally decided to register, you will find a few more forums available to you now :content:

:welcome: hello Ashouren
You will definitely find help and inspiration here :yay:
good luck on your lucid quest :thumbs:

Hey I’m new! :happy:
I was looking around for somewhere to introduce myself but I couldn’t find it. The Guided Tour was very helpful, thanks! :wink:
Anyway, I’m ShadowBender and I am 16. I came across this site a few months ago but I moved and forgot. Then the Inception movie came around and I thought “Hey that’s just like lucid dreaming!” and I remember about here and decided to lurk about the forum. (That movie must do wonders for your forum traffic, lol)
I’m still pretty new to lucid dreaming and haven’t had an LD yet but I’m sure here will help me get my first. :smile: So yeah… glad to be here! :content: