the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 70

:beer: hello all, another noob coming to introduce themselves! :grin:

I have to say, learning how to LD is very daunting. I’ve managed to study/learn some pretty ‘difficult’ things, but at least I knew what I was (mostly) doing!

Had a couple of accidental LDs before but just assumed that you had to be some master of meditation to have them at will. On the other hand maybe you do lol.

Okay, enough sounding like a prat, hope to speak with you all on a regular basis. :wink:

Hello. I wish to become a regular. But for now, I am a baby.

Long time dream journalist, new to learning lucid dreaming. ^.^

are you a real deal dreamer?

Welcome to my most humble estate!

Not yet, but I wish to be!

you play H&H???

Everyone is a real dreamer. Don’t forget that.

Welcome! I hope we can be of you assistance during your quest for
lucidity!

Aye well welcome to the party. :universe:

[color=green]Well you’ve come to the right place to become one. It’ll take hard work and perserverence.[/color]

Hello all,

As a new member to the international forum, I say hi to you all!
And offcource a happy newyear may we all have al lot of pleasant dreams.

I already was a member of the dutch forum, not very active though.
As i was searching for a bit of info about vitamines and suplements i found there was not much talked about this topic at the dutch and somemore at this forum.

I am a few years now aware of the existence of lucid dreaming but since a couple of months now very much into the subject and hunting for LD’s.
Unfortunately not very succesfull yet, i just had a couple of LD’s of wich one that really stands out, This dream got me chacing for more of these ever since because it was freaking amazing.

My dreamjournal is fulling up nicely, got about 60 dreams written down now, and i belief my dreamrecall is pretty good, but still i want to become my dreams to be more vivid and longer so thats why i was searching for the topic about vitamines adn suplements.

Also because i expect my remee mask in the mail any day now, and i hope this will help me become lucid more often.

See you all somewhere at the forum,
Greetz,
Richard.

/me makes New year resolution to get back into replying in here more often!

Warm greetings to all our new members. If you need any help in navigating the forum or finding anything just shoot me a private message. :smile:

The FAQs and Tutorials forum contains many helpful topics to help you during your quest for more and better LDs. We also have an Article forum that contains articles from some of the best in the field of LDing (reposted with permission).

Lucid adventures will give you ideas on what to do in your LDs, Quest the opportunity to ask questions, Gen Luc is a forum for discussing LDs and the DJ forum gives you the opportunity of having your own personal DJ topic.

Hope you all enjoy your time on the forum.

Just a quick headsup :thumbs: incase you haven’t read the forum guidelines yet. Chatspeak and bumping posts with no content in your post is against forum guidelines.

ANYBODY WANNA TALK

What’s up everyone? I’m Zero.

Haven’t had a lot of LD’s yet, but I hope to.

Lucid dreaming was always fascinating to me.

Hi everyone, I’m commando and I’m finally starting my quest for lucid dreams in earnest.

I’ve had a number of LD’s that I don’t think really counted (because when I had them, I didn’t know the power of LD’s yet). When I was very little once I dreamt I drowned, but then I started floating and I realized I was dreaming. Then I woke up :sad:

I also used to have a recurring nightmare that became so familiar that I would wake myself up whenever I got the warning signs.

It’s been a long time now since I’ve had an LD, and I haven’t had one since I starting hearing about all the things you can do in them.

Now I hope to persevere until I can have LD’s pretty much every night, because I love the world of fantasy, and in dreams I’ll be able to build up whatever fantastic world I want.

Hi I’m Wouter (Dutch version of the name Walter) and I’m new here. Hope to have some fascinating conversations here.

Hi every one I’m Simon (Simone in my native language) and I had only one LD (A nightmare unfortunately) so I’m here looking for new techniques.
Also I’m interested in continuation for ND because I had some interesting one so I wish for a “sequel”

Hey all! I have been lurking the forums for about 3 weeks- taking it all in. I started my quest for lucidity in the beginning of December. I had my first ld within 5 days! Then 2 more in the next 2 weeks. It has been almost a monthnow andi havenot had any more lds. I think the coincides with my 6 month old waking up multiple times a night and my stress level. Either way I still practice and incubate and even thoughthe lds are fleeting I am seriously lovingthe journey. It has been amazing learning more about dreams and the mind than I knew possible! (I’m on the kindle so please be forgiving) :smile:

Hi everybody !
My name is Paul. I’m french but because the french forum is close I come on the international one ! :shy:
I discovered the lucid dream there is 4 days ago during a discussion with a friend.
During the last 3 days I have try to gather the more information I can. And this research make me arrive on this forum. I’m moreover a passionate of the human brain (so this subject directly interested me).

I hope I will have fun on this forum, find the information I want and why not help people when I’ll have more experience in this domain.
If more infomation are wanted just say it and I’ll come back make an edit.
Please forget my faults.
See ya !