the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 73

Welcome to the forum, Helnyx :wave:

I agree with Letaali.

Also reading all the older ld4all quests plus the topics " The B I G Lucid to-do list topic" and " The BIG Favourite thing to do in a LD topic" (all in lucid adventures subforum) will keep you inspired and motivated.

hi

hello :welcome:

hello lesreveslucides :wave:

Hi every body, I’m Guims.

I actually registered on ld4all in 2014 and tried to get things going, but after a few weeks, i didn’t manage to remember dreams properly. Thus, i stopped pushing and just kept an eye on my dreams to see if there was any improvement, which is apparently starting. Now its not like i am remembering every dream i did every night, but its been about three weeks now and i’d say that i remember a dream every two night, and sometimes a few days in a row. So this pumped me up, and here i am, definitely motivated to make it a dream per night and start LD for good.

Thanks in advanced for everything i will learn here and for all the work that is done here.

Guims.

Welcome back to the forum Guims. :wave:

A new ND challenge is about to start (tomorrow), joining it will probably further improve your recall and it would also be a way to get to know some members.

[NDC-XI] Normal Dream Challenge 11: Sign Up

I hope you enjoy your time here and finally get to experience some good LDs.

hi moogle, hi letaali, how are you guys :smile:

Doing ok I guess.

:wave: ok as always :grin: I hope you are well :cool:

Hey New here kind of. Was a member a few years ago but forgot my password and had trouble with it. Back now after about 4 years. Big hello to everyone. Good to be back!!

London709- location New Zealand does a RC I wasexpecting someone from England. :content:

Welcome back. It is possible to get your old account back but Qu would have to do it manually. BTW what was your old user name?

Hi guys!!! I’m Zooey - I discovered the lucid dream universe a few days ago…

So I’m in a learning process - I’ve read a lot recently (principally on the French version of this forum!). :smile:

See ya :wink: :wiske:

Hello Zooey, welcome to ld4all :wave:

It’s good that the French version is still available to read :yay: it must make it a lot easier to learn about LDing for our French speaking members. :content:

I hope you enjoy your time spent on the forum.

Hello Moogle - Thank you for your message :wink:

Yes, it’s a chance that it’s opened!! It makes it way easier to understand all the concepts! Because clearly at the beginning it’s crazy all the informations and techniques you have! But from what I read so far, it worth it!!

Now I “only” have to practice (still learning, but it goes through the practice now!)

Thanks again :wink:

Hey guys,

My name is Ferne and I used to have an account on the dutch version of this amazing forum. But now that I have become more well versed with this language and wanted to get into lucid dreaming again I decided to create a new account, and well, here I am!

Have a good one :smile:

Hello Ferne,

I hope you enjoy reading the old and new topics on this forum. :smile: You may find the lucid adventures topics particularly inspiring.

Hi there

I’m Nate, I started to have lucid dreams during childhood but really interested I became just a few years ago. I’m the hell lazy and write dream journals not that often but my memory about dreams works very well. I can recall several dreams and many details every morning because I spend a lot attention to my dreams since childhood. They’re sometimes just cooler than real life.
Now I have problems with my lucid dreams and I’m always looking for inspiration, new techniques, experience of others stuff like that.
I hope that I’ll be able to improve my lucid skills and meet other people who share the same hobby. All of my real friends are pretty cool but none of them is interested in their dreams or lucid dreaming.
Guess that’s it. Thanks for reading if you did! :happy:

Hello N@t3 welcome to ld4all.

You joined the right forum :yay:
I recommend the lucid adventures forum to begin with. :spinning:

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Im Jenni, a 27 years old artist from South America.

I learnt about Lucid dreaming at age 17/18 (while chatting with a friend who knew a lot about the theme), but started to trying to have them just 5 years ago (2011), until I had my first one on 2014.

I practice the “dream yoga” discipline which seems very useful to raise my awareness. Currently I have 2 or 3 lucids by week (and lots of non lucid ones too XD), I love to draw and paint those experiences and I feel that they aren´t getting noticed enough on other places… (not many people know about LDs on my circles)
So I started to search for some community with the same interests that I have and… voilá! here I am! :wink:

Im hoping to learn more about dreams & to share my art with you all! :heart:

Welcome Jenni! :welcome: I would love to draw my dreams too, but I’m not great at drawing. I noticed your first artwork and the story behind it. Beautiful dream and artwork! :content: