The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXIV

Hello,Okay,YES!
Sure why not,i prefer pie to cake,why?
I love the weird and insane!

That’s okay,i will be in a little while i suppose. :content:

Hello everyone…yes, you guessed it…you have another new member…me :smile:

I’ve been popping by this site for awhile now so I thought I would finally join and interact with everyone.

Talk to you all soon!

:wave: Welcome Lexa!

Glad you finally decided to join, it’s much more fun than lurking. :grin: Have you had any LDs previously or keep a Dream Journal?

Nice meeting you. :smile:

Welcome, Lexa!

Glad to have you with us! :content:

Look, Moogle! A girl! A girl joined the forum! The only-men-joining curse is over! Huzzah!

Welcome Lexa, have a good time during your stay at LD hotel.

And Psycomega? How do you like your pies?

:wave: hello Lexa :grin:

mmm maybe I should warn you about bruno :tongue:

always check the small size print :wink:
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :boogie:

Hello Lexa !!!

:welcome:

Hello all,

Just stopping by to say ‘hey’. Have spent my working afternoon reading far too many interesting topics here…oh dear :uh:

Am slowly losing the ability to LD, so I’m doing all the reading I can - I predict more lost afternoons then!

Jess
xXx

:wave: hello JessF
:eh: it does look like the male joining only curse has ended :tongue:
I hope all the reading you have done will inspire you to get LDs frequently again :smile:

Heh, me too! Cheers for the welcome. Glad to see I’m helping end a terrible-sounding curse :grin:

I only found out about LD a few years ago, when I was really stressed and started having ‘weird’ dreams - maybe I’m just too relaxed these days!

Jess
xXx

:grin:

But—oh, look, Moogle! There comes another one! The curse is really over! Yihaa! That demands a spiecial presentation of Siiw and the Boogie Sisters!

[color=#e6edf7]…:boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie::cool:[/color]

WELCOME, GIRLS, WELCOME! :content:

LMAO at the dancing smileys!

More dancing I say, more! Hello. :grin: Glad to see the little pointy-circle-symbol thing is causing so much joy.

And a way better one has started! :boogie:
Welcome, ladies. (How comes there’s no “classy” smilie?) Okay, we have a DJ area, a “13-moon” area, a “group hug” area, an art area, and my…erm…a nonsense area. LD4all caters for all tastes. :cool:

[size=9]Shhh…make sure you visit the Playground! :tongue:[/size]

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Ah OK, I will watch out for Bruno writes it down on her notepad Thanks :wink:

I’m glad to hear that the curse is broken and that I could be of help with that :content:

Yes Wolf, I used to keep a dream journal every night and I have had quite a few lucid dreams. Every now and then I tend to stop having lucid dreams and sometimes I can barely even remember my dreams for awhile…which is happening now. My LDing ability always returns though so I’m not too worried. I have started to keep a dream journal once again and I thought it would help if I got involved with an online LD group. I think it can be fun and helpful to share ideas. Plus I find that just reading, writing, and thinking more often about dreaming and LDs tends to bring them on. Wish me luck gang, crosses fingers

Ah, Moogle, look at what you’ve done!

Glad you face it with naturality for that’s how dreams work for everyone: we have dry spells, in which we just cannot remember anything at all, but they go away, so there’s no reason to worry about them. :content:

Hope your dry spell ends soon, Lexa! :content:

That’s true, the more you are into the subject, the bigger the chances to have more lucid dreams and to recall your dreams in the morning.

Good luck! :cool:

hi everyone! I just joined. My sister got me into lding a while ago, but I’ve kind of been in and out of lding. I thought that maybe if I joined I would put more effort into it and such. Maybe i’ll start a DJ or something.
nice to meet you all! :wave:

:wave: Ness,
Good idea, I was in the same train of thought and joining the forum was the best thing for my LDing.

Look forward to reading your DJ if you decide to make one :boogie:

:wave: Welcome Ness! has fond memories of an old Nintendo game

Lexa- Would you mind posting it in the Dream Diary section of the forum so we can read? :smile:

AHEM

Okay ladies, this Bruno guy bothering you? Yous wants mes tos, eh, gets rid of him for yas? :sly:

:wave: ness ! Welcome

:welcome: welcome to LD4all, Ness :smile:
/me notices there are a lot more welcome posts for female new members :tongue:
and as one armed scissor and Wolf said, we would love to read your dreams if you decide to post them in the dream diary forum here :boogie:

/me thinks Bruno did a spell to completely reverse the last curse… now we get no male members :eh: