The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXIV

Vivid yes Moogie, but are they normal in the sense that they are common? And is there a way to trigger them?

I see you began a topic here :smile: forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

as far as i know there’s no way to trigger them.
and i would call them normal … normal dreams can be very vivid with full emotions etc
and vivid dreams are common for some dreamers

Hello!

I’m brand new to the art of lucid dreaming but really wanna learn the skillzzzzz. I’ve read the wiki book so I know all the techiniques, just need to get them to work now! I thought I’d sign up here because it seemed a good thing to do.

I have not had a LD yet. Mind you I havent had a chance, seeing as I only found out about it on new years eve before I went out. I have however had a falling experience about twice. This is where you suddenly wake up, purhaps from REM and you feel as if you fall a few meters downwards suddenly, when really you are lying in bed. Your heartrate also increases as this happens, a bit like one of the rides that you go up to the top and drop really quick, but faster than that and not as far. Anyone else had one of these?

Great atmosphere here guys. Really good.

Seeya round!

:welcome: Heya Matt!

Glad that you joined up, you’ll get LDs soon if you stick around long enough. Everyone here is really friendly, so don’t be afraid to ask questions. I myself haven’t had a falling experience, but I’m sure other members have.

Good luck and happy LDs! :wave:

Hi. Not that new here, but havn’t been reading the forums for a long time. So now i’m back again, at least for know. Havn’t had any new LD’s in a while. But I am remembering dreams pretty offten.

Tough I can’t wate till the next LD. :peek:

WELCOME, SHIA!

Hey, if you do remember your dreams, then I would be glad to see you set up a dream journal of yours for us to read! What do you think? :content:

Enjoy the forum!

—Bruno

:wave: hello r0b0m00 and welcome back shia :grin:

I love your dream journal r0b0m00 :cheesy:
that fall sounds like a myoclonic jerk (I did a search for topics about it click here for list

Were you an active poster last time shia? Would I remember you? I hope you get back into LDing fast :smile:

I’ve been lurking around this place for a few weeks before I brought up the courage to join, finally… I’ve just recently had my first LD (last night, actually :tongue: ) after reading the posts every night, and I remember a dream every night too so I felt that I may as well join.

And you may also feel like starting your own DJ! Great job, a LD so soon, and :welcome: !

PS: I love that avvie…:lol:

:wave: hello Halabalooza
:cheer: congratulations on your first lucid dream :cheer:
will you be posting it in our “My First LD collection” topic in the dream diary forum? click here

:boogie: The UK really seems to be invading LD4all :tongue:
and as The Nameless One said you can start your own personal dream journal in the dream diary forum if you wish to do so :smile:

Welcome r0b0m00 ! :welcome:
We met on the chat :cool:

And you are PERFECTLY right about the atmosphere

Moogle : Huh , we norwegians outnumber you ! :tongue:

Hello,my name is Psycomega*,and i’m new here.
Don’t let the “how long i’ve been here” thing fool you,i only started visiting this site two days ago.(My computer got fried the night i regestered,what a sad coincidence.)
Anyway,i found this site by going to GameFAQs first,to a game i used to play called MapleStory,then to a topic which led me to another one about weird happenings and things.
I found a topic that revolved mainly about controling your dreams(which i have done a few times in my life,)which led me to the wikipedia about Lucid Dreaming(which at the time,i didn’t know the proper name for it.)
And that of course led me to here,about six months later,here i am!
Umm…I can’t quite think of anything else right now,other than that i’m a caucasian male,with pretty long hair for a guy(about past my back,)i just turned 15(Dec.4) and other than that i’m not sure what to say.

(* Please,no “h”,it’s a combination of the words “Psycho” and “Omega” which essentially mean “Crazy End”.)

Hi Psycomega ! :welcome:

Welcome to the forums ! :beer:

HELLO PSYCOMEGA! lets be friends, do you want a pie? how about some ice-cream? maybe a cake? Just ignore Hebrew, he’s so weird!

:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Welcome to the forum, Psycomega! :wink:

Hmm… Your anniversary is in the same date as my #1 Enemie’s… I wonder what that means… :eh:

Hey, I’m not really new to the site, but I just now joined the forums.
A little about me:

-I’m an artist

-I don’t like rap

-I’m wearing pants

-I’m a gamer

-I am going into the game design field after college

-I’m also probably one of the weirdest people it’ll ever be your misfortune to meet. ^^;

:welcome: hello Psycomega :grin:
I’m glad you finally managed to use your LD4all account :boogie:
the extra months will make you look like an established older member :tongue:

HI LUCIUS! I hate rap aswell. What music do YOU like?

:wave: hello Lucius_Runewind
I’m glad you decided to register… it opens up more forums for you to read.
You can post about your musical tastes etc in our many music topics which you can find in lounge. :smile:

I will make sure to keep that in mind.
But, since it was already mentioned…I’ll just say rock mostly.