The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXV

:wave: hello soccersloy :grin:
:shy: I should pay more attention to the gender icon … I was under the first impression that you were male last night because of the soccer in your user name :tongue:
I think Bruno and Huey have taken care of the guided tour :wink:
We also have the dream diary forum, where you can start your own dream journal or just read the ones that you find interesting (we also have a sticky “My first LD Collection” - which is just full of first lucid dream experiences)

You mentioned myspace … there is a myspace topic in lounge where members can give their myspace name. :content:

So enjoy browsing and just jump in and post in the topics that you are interested in … we don’t bite :wolfbite: newbies :wink:

:welcome: soccersloy !

And as moogle said , we dont bite :content:

Hello there.
I have known about LDs for many years but only recently have I decided to try it. So I have registered here, thinking that reading a lot about LDs will make having them easier. I wonder if it works.

Yeah?..Well…Yeah?..How many lives must it take to…Hey! What about all of the people that Myspace took away from us! Huh? They’re there! You know it…Really… :cry:

:wave: hello lispozord :grin:

well you can come across a lot of useful new techniques and advice. Also reading about them, makes sure that the subject is on your mind so you are more likely to question if you are dreaming during sleep. Quite a few forum members use the forum while doing WBTB during the night :content:

I hope you experience your first lucid dream :dream: in the very near future :thumbs:

lispozord - welcome to ld4all :happy:
Reading about dreams definitely helps your chances of ld’ing.
This thread is a good one to read before bed.[/url]

:handshake: 'Sup, lispozord (weird name, but it’s cool). I’m becoming less newer with each day and each new member to register, so you’re the second person I’ve welcomed–c’mon and join soccersloy and me, I’ll show you around…This way, please :arrow_right: We’ve got a lot of obstacles to get over :mirror:

Greetings to you all.

I’m an amatuer LDer whos interest in the topic wanes and waxes with time. I used to lurk around here a bit, and have also posted here before (under another account, whose details are now lost to time…). I decided to join up again to get my motivation going, to help others, and to get specific advice on LDing. I also plan to keep up an LD journal here (recall, recall, recall :mrgreen: ).

I’d especially like to say hi to: Moogle, Jeff, R3mot, Athiest, Bendrummin58, R3tro, Freecube, Siiw, DM7, Pedro (if he ever returned), and, of course, Q. And everyone else i missed (of course).

EDIT: I forgot Jack The Sex God :happy:

Gday.

:wave: archdreamer
so … are you going to give us a clue to your previous identity or keep us guessing? I even read your post in your dj to see if the type of dream helped me to remember :tongue:

btw members aren’t supposed to have two accounts … Q always deletes one. (see forum guidelines) It may be an idea to resume your old one if you can.

Hi, I’m kinda new to all the lucid dreaming, but I have read quite a lot on the home page of LD4ALL. I also read about astral projections and stuff but never succeeded in doing one.
I know i’m a good dreamer because I almost remember my dreams every night. I have been in the hypnagogic state ALOT. Almost every night, so I’m going to attempt a WILD tonight. I’m looking forward to it so I know I’m going to soot out of my first LD because of the excitement. But I don’t think it will work the first time.

Cheers, Karel

:wave: hello Gloaming
if you are interested in WILD and AP, you should visit our Beyond Dreaming forum and the Quest for Lucidity forum.

hey … positive thinking! Quite a few people get a lucid dream on their first attempt and you could be one of the lucky ones :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome, I hope I’m going to LD this evening, I’m very motivated. When I saw this site and read about it, it was like a dream come true!! (<== ow the humor). :grin:

Great! Hey Gloaming :handshake:, archdreamer :handshake:! You’re just the two new members I needed (actually any two would do, but you guys came first)–C’mon, I’ll show you around the forum–join me and soccersloy and lispozord…

takes both by shoulders and leads them away

Now I’ve created my own clique :grouphug:–ssh…let’s formulate a plan…

:plotting: Muhaha! Perfect…yes–Yes–YES!!! :yay:

Hah, I actually laughed at the joke! :content:

Welcome Gloaming! I hope you enjoy the forum! :cool:

Thanks moogle. I would ask you to delete the other one, but i changed its username a few times, and not even I am sure what it is at the moment. Do inactive accounts get auto deleted after a while?

no :no:
if you remember one of your previous nicks … pm me since I may be able to find your posts from it esp if you can let me know where you used to post the most (I have a good memory)

ok ill see what can do… ill look through my old real life DJ

:anx: Aw, no more new members to greet…

Well, me and my clique :grouphug: (currently consisting of soccersloy, archdreamer, lispozord, and Gloaming) are going to be here partying until Ramadan–or until there are new members to greet…

:beer:–We don’t drink, we just like knocking the glasses together

:partying_face:–OH YEAH!

:music: :boogie:–Woohoo! Turn the music up, lispo!

well, too bad I didn’t have a LD last night. I kept drifting of in the hypnagogic state. I’m very sure I saw the swaying colours tho…
I guess I’ll have to practice staying awake. I remember my dream almost perfectly, I always do, I still remember some dreams very vividly from when I was just a child.

Hi everyone… Im here :content: I hope ill stay here for a long time and dont get bored by LD like most other things!!!

Hooray for all my fellow DREAMERS. :smile: