The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIX

Welcome to LD4all Eloi :wave:

There are several techniques you can use to get (more) Lucid Dreams. You could read this topic to choose your techniques. There are several sticky topics in the Quest for Lucidity that contain the mayor techniques. You can read them if you have questions or if you just want to know more about the techniques.

I hope you like it here ^^

Edit:
Python Angel; I thought Olesia didn’t say there were more Swedish people if you compare it to other places in the world.

Oh, did I accidentally cause a misunderstanding? :confused: I meant that there are a lot of swedish people here, but there are also a lot of people from other places here too. Because I said I’m also from Stockholm, but I was trying to point out that I’m not the only other member from Stockholm.

I hope that makes sense… :smile:

And welcome Eloi! :welcome:

:welcome: hello Eloi welcome to the LD4all forum :yay:

yes, dreams and especially lucid dreams are a great way to explore our minds and the world about us :grin:
I am also hoping for a shared dream eventually :dream:

Hello everyone. My name is David and I’ve been lucid dreaming since I was about twelve years old. I’ve made quite some progress since then but there’s still much I could make. I find that I tend to get caught up in the dream plot a lot which leaves me in a semi-lucid state. Currently I’m trying to work on techniques of stabilizing and increasing my lucidity.

Any suggestions? Also, have any of you here heard about and used the ‘Lucid Crossroads’? It seems rather interesting, here’s a link to info about it: lucidcrossroads.co.uk/

Hy again, thx on yours nice welcome, and for tips, and I want welcome to David, god night to all of you, and lucid dreams i wish for all of us! :cool_laugh: :grin: :cool: :happy: :content:

:wave: hello david :smile:

pantalimon, the creator of the site is a ld4all member … there is a Big Lucid Crossroads topic and Lucid Crossroads at last! … a thread started by pantalimon from the beginnings of the lucid crossroads.

I hope you enjoy begin a part of the LD4all community :grouphug:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

And thanks for that link, moogle. Some pretty interesting information in that topic. I can’t wait to get to the crossroads!

Hey, I’m new here as well! I won’t give a name as I’d prefer to be called Foggy Pebble. Sixteen, a born-with-Bipolar whose second dream was a self-starring nightmare (at two) that I managed to manipulate after a period of days to make the lonesome climbing and falling less scary. I’d like to achieve lucidity but, since I was really little, every single time I’ve figured out I was dreaming…the monsters would come out. I feel left out. But I still got some bazaar semi-skitzo and alien-related dreams and stories to share.

:wave: hello Foggy Pebble
I hope you post in our “why your user name” topic, since I’m wondering why you chose your name :eh:
I’ve already seen your posts in garden :yay: and look forward to all your future posts :smile:
welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

Hello everyone in the forum!! I’ve only had 1 lucid dream ever, and it happened about 6 months ago. Well, I’m off to read everything I can to help me better understand how to experience this again!! I want to be able to do it every night if possible so ^.^.

Welcome to LD4all Drake00991 :wave:

You could post your first Lucid Dream in the BIG “My First LD” collection. I hope you will get some more Lucid Dreams soon. :content:

Hi, im new here.
my name is tony and im from california. i mainly wanted to start lucid dreaming because i was obsesed with the chronicles of narnia and i really wanted to go there. dorky i know. but thats why.

:wave: Grover,

Dorky? :eek: You should go and post in the “I’m not Crazy” topic :tongue: you will notice that a lot of people here, including myself, do very, very strange things in lucid dreams. So don’t feel bad about it! I’d like to visit Narnia too! :thumbs:

Omg grover you just gave me another goal!! Also hello (I’m new myself)

:wave: hello Drake00991 and grover :yay:

and here’s the link to the dream :boogie:
the good thing about having had one before you find out about lucid dreaming is that you don’t have that doubt in your mind about will you be able to do it :smile:
:thumbs: I hope you experience more LDs really soon

Oh I love the Narnia books too!
So I have Narnia dreams to look forward to in your DJ in addition to the quest to meet your dream guide :boogie:

Hello I’m known as zup, I’ve been reading posts in this forum for some time now and I decided to subscribe.

I’m 17 years old, from the Netherlands and I’ve been interested in LD’s for almost a month now. I haven’t had any LD’s yet (at least I think so, it’s possible I had one without recalling it :tongue:), but I do hope I will have them in the future. I am making progress: my DR is improving and this morning, I had my first FA!

:yay: :welcome: hello zup … it’s good that you finally decided to register. Now you are a member, more forums are available for you to read :boogie:
:thumbs: /me hopes you have your first LD really soon

Drake00991, zup, and grover. Welcome to this awesome site. :cheesy:

hello everyone, i’m Alex from Romania and i’m new to all this LD thing. I’ve just discovered LD yesterday and i’m very curious about it.

:welcome: hello Harley Warren welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
I peeked at your other posts link and noticed that you have had a short LD already :yay:
Congrats on your LD :thumbs:
There are lots of interesting topics here so your curiosity will be fully satisfied :boogie: