The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXV

Hi all!
I’m giving you guys a fair warning that there may be posts with odd questions, left field insights, and random interjections in the near future. This forum and site is very interesting, and dreams seem like a great way to tie a community together.
I have had few lucid dreams in the past, and I’m interested in having more. When I was younger I used to wake in the peak of a dream, and then go back to sleep and ‘finish’ it the way I wanted, but with real life physics. My only true lucid dream lasted for about 5 seconds (I couldn’t stay asleep…), everything went blue-white, and I got a chance to look at my hands and the blank landscape before I woke up.
I’m looking forward to sharing and learning with you all.

(Any chance the Reike symbol will be added as an emoticon?)

Hola, it’s been about 3 years since I’ve been a member of this site. It’s good to be back.

Wow, it seems as if there are a load of new members at the moment. :cool_laugh:

/me runs around and high fives everyone. :good:

:wave: hello Philip_Storm, Night Muse and Jonikiro

yep :tongue:
Hebrew seems to be introducing a lot of his waking life friends to LD4all :yay:

Well since you have experienced a little lucidity in the past … you know you can do it :yay:
So just by reading topics on this site and asking questions you will learn a lot of great techniques for attaining LDs and keeping them stable once there :cheer:

welcome back :hugs: … if you were a member after the n54 days you should pm pasQuale with your old user name since it is against forum guidelines to own two accounts (she will deactivate it … no old posts will be lost :content: )

Welcom night muse, and welcome back Jonikiro!

My crew welcomes you too

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Muse, Jonikiro! :wave:

Me dudes also welcome you two:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :boogie: . . . :boogie: . . . :boogie: . . . :boogie: . . . :boogie: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :siiw:

welcome everybody :happy:

what does that look like?

:cool_laugh:
hello…im pretty new to this forum stuff…
been reading about lucidity,hypnagogia etc for past 4 months (malcome godwin, stephen la berge) but still a virgin as i havnt yet woken up! but bearing through it. find it a struggle at times to keep going , but the thought of opening those eyes and having the freedom to explore conciousness, reality, and answers to life spur me on.
i keep a diary but find it hard at times as i spend a lot of time with my girlfriend who doesnt share my view of dreams and thier potential.
i know my dream signs but still no joy waking up…
have been told about vitamin B6 which has given me vivid dreams on 2-3 occasions…i also struggle with mediatation which i know will help me…
interested in talking to people around the world on such topics , recieving advise and tips …
other than dreams …i am i lover of heavy metal…particularliy tool…love art by alex grey…fasinated by ancient history (atlantis, egypt, megalithic sites,) and other occult knowledge.
looking forward to having those eyes wide open

:welcome: hypnogogic,

You will love it when you experience your first Lucid Dream. :boogie: Don’t forget to share it in the BIG first LD collection when you have it :content:

You could start a DJ in the Dream Diary section People might leave a comment now and then too :content:

See you around on the forum,

:wave: hypnogogic welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
In addition to the dreaming forums, you will probably like gathering and lounge to get to know other members and you may find you develop an interest in the dreamspell forum too :happy: since you are fasinated by ancient history (atlantis, egypt, megalithic sites,) and other occult knowledge. :smile:

:wave: Hi! I’m new here! :happy:

No I’m not–maybe…sorta…well…nah…:lol:

:welcome: new dudes and dudettes and all you people in-between :grouphug: (you’ll get used to me–given I’m on enough for you to :smile:)

FINAGLE!!! :grin:

Hello all :razz: I’m quite new here, I’ve only made like…2 posts but I really love this forum :content: I have been trying to LD since about January and haven’t really had one yet, but I’ve had dreams where I’ve become lucid so I guess that means I’m close :happy:

Welcome Kiriona! I hope you’ll have a great time in this forum! :smile:

/me waves to the “not quite new” Kiriona and gives her an hug :hugs:
/me thinks that Kiriona is getting close to a LD too :yes:

Soragu, at your service.

I’ve discovered LD about half a month ago and haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. I’ve never had a succesfull LD, but I will, I’m sure about it.

What does ‘‘kin’’ do by the way?

Hoi, Soragu! Welkom! :smile:

There’s a Dutch version of LD4all, if you feel more at ease speaking dutch, you can find the link in the bottom of the Forum’s main page. We would be glad, however, to have you here in ther international LD4all! :yay:

/me thinks that you’ll master LDing pretty soon :yes: just put some effort on it and share your doubts and experiences with us in the main boards

A kind doesn’t do anything, it’s supposed to be a kind of horoscope, only cooler. :cool:

As strange as it sounds, I’m more comfortable with the English language. Dutch is lame.

:wave: hello Soragu :happy:
when you have your first LD, don’t forget to tell us about it in the dream diary forum in the “My First LD Collection” topic :yay:
Good luck :thumbs: I hope you experience one soon :content:

But of course I’ll tell you guys! This is a LD forum after all :tongue:
:uh: But I’ll have to get an LD first…
Don’t worry about it, it’ll happen sooner or later, I’m extremely motivated.

Hey! :smile: I’ve been member here for a while, but this is my first post. I first heard about lucid dreaming from a norwegian magazine. I thought very fun to try and did I a search for lucid dreams on google and ended up here :xmas:

The reason i am posting this today is because i had my first lucid dream tonight :content:

But afterall, my dream recall is kinda bad, so I dont remember dreams very well, and when i woke up from my lucid dream it was like it had gone a week or so since I dreamt it :eh: