The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXVIII

:welcome: welcome to LD4all yougamer :grin:

/me guesses you may like playing video/computer games :tongue:

[color=darkblue] Hmm… yeah, which one of you got that first!!? [/color] :cool_laugh:

:welcome: to everyone!

you will all find that this site is one of the most friendly and welcoming sites on the net. sniffsoh… i think i’m going to cry just thinking about it… :touched:

no i’m just kidding about crying…welcome to the site and good luck on the quest for LDs!

Hi! I found this web today and I really like it. I didn’t have LD yet. In fact I didn’t even try. I’ve just been reading about it and I’m going to try from this day on. Good luck to you all! :smile:

Greetings from Czech Republic :wave:

[color=darkblue]Hi SilentBanshee. How is the Czech Republic today?

On the LD front- good luck. LD can be hard but rewarding. I wish I had time to try some of the techs out but I’m too busy most of the time… [/color]

:wave: hello SilentBanshee :grin:

how did you find LD4all? We have a topic in which members say how they found the website :smile: Sticky: [ Poll ] How did you get here? Part II

Recently the wiki has been taking over search engines such as google :eh:

Errr… I did, why?! :tongue:
I want a new one but I don’t know how, can some1 help me? :confused: I’ve fount one I like, but it’s from another site…

Hey everyone, I’m Alwayswatching. Call me Always though, (how imaginative) as it’s shorter. I have been interested in LDs for a while now and was pushed to join when I had my first LD a little while ago.

Hello. Found this site through Wikipedia and the Wikibook Lucid Dreaming. I am very interested in this website and the forums. Being an occasional lucid dreamer I’d like to increase them.

That’s about it.

Hi new people I hope you all find great success in Lucid Dreming and we (I speak for everyone) are always here to help.

Hi infinitycascade,
Czech Republic is fine, as always :wink: Nice weather, leaves turning red…:smile: it seems even more beautiful to me because I was away for three weeks.
Yes, I know it won’t be easy and it’ll take a while till I have my first lucid dream. Right now I’m not even recall my dreams hehe.
Btw you have interesting job :smile:

:wave: hello always and mars :yay: welcome to LD4all

Hey, Im Joanthan Elliott.

I was reffered by a friend who suggest I should join this forum.

I can achive “Lucidity” in every one of my dreams in varying strengths, so im here to look things and snoop around.

:eek: That’s cool, you are soooo lucky!!

Anyway :welcome: and I hope you can give us some tips on how to LD! :tongue:

Hi everyone! I’m totokan, I’ve been on the Lucid Dreaming scene for a few years, just found this site. It’s really nice, and I’d like to know what mods you’ve got here on this nice phpBB board :smile:
EDIT: Oh, dear. The layout’s a wee bit oversaturated, where’s the search button?

:welcome: to the LD4all forums! :yay: Enjoy your stay.

Search button is at the top, in yellow :smile:

hey everyone
i’m 16 years old nd i heard bout lucid dreaming
ummmmmm maybe 2 or 3 months ago
so anyway
HI! :smile:

:wave: hello JPE, totokan and suma :grin:
you sound like a natural LDer JPE :smile: … you should enjoy our lucid quests and may also find our lucidity lab interesting :content:

Do we need a search button to find the search button? :rofl:
suma, have you been trying to LD since finding out about lucid dreaming or have you only just thought to look into it now? :eh:

:grouphug: to all our new members

:hugs: And one from me too!!

Right then… probably should have done this a couple days ago (or 9 months ago) but whatever. XD

Hi. My name is Jessica… most of my online friends call me Lyii though, so I’m fine with whatever. ^^;
I’m 14… I like to draw… and music… and I like to sing.
I found this site last december… and stayed for maybe 3 days? :bored: And then lost track of it somehow… after we came back from christmas vacataion I completely forgot about it.
And … hm… not completely sure how I remembered about the site again… I was talking to a friend on MSN and he randomly started asking me questions about and the exorcism of Emily Rose. o_o;
And then I told him I had a week straight where I woke up at 3:03am every morning (wich I did… weird eh?)… and somehow it made me remember about this site… well that was about a month ago and I sorta forgot about it again, and this time I really don’t know how I came across it again. ^^;
But I’m glad I did… I remembered about it 2-3 days ago, and I’m hoping this time I won’t randomly forget about the site. XD

Dreams have always fascinated me. I didn’t even know that lucid dreaming could be done until I found this site… I didn’t even know that astral projection and out of body experiences even existed… let alone possible by anyone. :eek:
I’ve been trying to trigger an OBE for the past few days… with nothing even remotely close to successful. :sad:
I downloaded the SunEye Method, and printed it out and read it in class today, so I’m going to try that out… I hope I get some sort of result. :slight_smile:

So not exactly a complete newbie…but I thought I’d say hello anyways. :smile: