The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic X

Hello everyone. I just registered and this is my first posting.

I’m new to lucid dreaming. I remember that once when i was a kid (maybe 12 years old) i had a lucid dream. i dunno what it was about at first, but i remember that i suddenly said :“hey, i’m dreaming!!”. the next thing i did is to erase the dreamscape. I turned it into a white emptiness. Then i started creating furniture out of nothing: sofas and chairs and a TV :smile: . Unfortunatly, back then i was not aware of what lucid dreaming was and i didn’t know i could fly and such things, so i became really bored and woke myself up :sad:

That experience never happened again. And i forgot all about it, until i accidently saw the movie Waking Life. So i did a search on the internet and that got me here. I’ve been practicing for a week now, so far no luck. But my dream recall have increased dramatically, and my dreams have now become so vivid. I’m thinking a lucid dream is just around the corner(i hope).

So wish me luck everybody !! :grin:

Hey amigo_bandito I’ve noticed a lot of your posts and I see you already have your first star! Congratulations :happy: Welcome to ld4all and I hope you become a regular poster here. :content:

Hello Dark Sider, before i forget GOOD LUCK
You will find lots of information in the forum and in the links in the winged banner at the top of the page.

I’m new to lucid dreaming. I remember that once when i was a kid (maybe 12 years old) i had a lucid dream. i dunno what it was about at first, but i remember that i suddenly said :“hey, i’m dreaming!!”. the next thing i did is to erase the dreamscape. I turned it into a white emptiness. Then i started creating furniture out of nothing: sofas and chairs and a TV . Unfortunatly, back then i was not aware of what lucid dreaming was and i didn’t know i could fly and such things, so i became really bored and woke myself up
I’m impressed that you managed to erase the dreamscape and create objects for your dream world in your first LD. :wiske:

Hey all… I guess I’m just another newbie to the site between all the others

I joined DreamViews.com yesterday, and then heard of this one too.
Both good, but this one seems bigger.

I’m not a noob to lucid dreaming… but still struggling to master it
Perhaps some of the questions that couldn’t be answered on the other forum can be answered here

Do they trade bananas here too? Guess not… theres no emoticon for it… dagga then :tulip:

Hello Placebo :wave:
No one is just another newbie. Every new member is welcomed by us as they they are the only one. :grin: If you post here you will soon make a lot of new friends

There’s lots of information on this site and if you have any questions there is always a wealth of advice from everyone.
Re bananas … look out for a post by RealityFailure - she has a dancing banana in her signature. :peek:

Thanks for the welcome moogle :smile:
I’ll look out for RealityFailure … :grin:

oops! :eh: I have just looked at one of her posts and the dancing banana has gone. It has either been eaten or it has danced away. :tongue:

Hey all, Traditional im new here post comming up.

Ive been working on my Dream Recall since saturday. I first got interested in LDs when i had quite a major one a few months back. It was odd as i knew i was in the dream and i knew i could do what i wanted but i let myself go with the flow and got some really weird Dejavu.

Of course i didnt know what it was untill i foudn this site.

Dream recall has been quite hard for me. Saturday night i recalled one dream. sunday i recalled none, monday i recalled none. Tuesday i remembered my dream then forgot it before i could write it down. and last night i remembered a sentance from my dream, and that i was said to me by someone.

Ive adapted the exercise though and im hopping to do a bit better tonight.

Anyway… hello :smile:

Hello cblade, :wave: a traditional hello back :tongue:
Good Luck with your dream recall, with a little effort it should improve shortly. Have you started keeping a dream journal yet? It would help you focus on remembering your dreams.
There seems to be a lot of Uk members joining ld4all recently. (or it’s just that I spot the location more. :wink: )

Hi!
I’m new to lucid dreaming too. I started doing a dream journal recently and since then, my dream recall has since improved. I can’t wait to have my first LD! This site is great by the way and has given me loads of inspiration.

Hello dreamergirl, some of the dream journals here are very inspiring. I see you are from the UK too, so it isn’t my imagination. :tongue:
Have fun reading and before you know it you will be having fun in lucid dreams! :wiske:

Welcome

cblade and dreamergirl :partying_face:

Thanks for the welcome :smile:

Yup, i started a dream diary on monday night, im gonna try waking up at around 6 hours after ive fallen asleep tonight to see if i remember anything then. Then ill repeat my mantra of:

“i will wake up after each dream, remember it and write it down”

I also do the thing with the water.

Last night i think i dreamed about how weird it would be to do the Reality Checks and actually find out i was lucid. however i cant remember the details.

I consider that a small sucess :smile: hopefully it will go better tonight

I welcome all new members @ ld4all! Wish u much fun and luck in exploring the world of lucid dreaming :happy:

Same here: welcome to all new members! :happy: :ok:

ditto! Welcome to everyone! I hope you like it here! ( I sure do! )

Thanks for the welcome everyone, you’ve especially made me feel a home :smile:

i somehow feel it my duty to post in this thread, as i am indeed a newcomer…

strange… nothing happened…

oh! i was just hungry… so that’s why i was feeling so wierd :tongue:

That’s because it’s an anticlimax. you have already had the fame, adoration :adored: , applause, fireworks and celebration in the 3000th member topic :tongue:

Welcome to ld4all Kimius. :grin:

well…I’m not very new here, but i’m finally back after a long period of not being here, so hello again everyone :tongue:

Welcome back. :smile: