The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIV

Anyhoo, I’m Mark. No LDs yet, but that’s what the future’s for, right? I hope there’s a nice breeze up there in dreamland. Why, do you ask?

Winter sailing! :content:

:wave: Hello mep. Welcome to ld4all :grin:
I’ll be watching the “My first LD Topic” for your first LD Mark :cool:

mep

Welcome :smile:

I sense your first LD will be coming soon.

Hiya. i’ve posted before but ill introduce myself here too.
im 16 years old and i’ve had 3 ND since i started with LD.
im right now practicing my dream recall and it works fine.
when i’ve really good dream recall, will i lower it when i start doing LD practicing? or will it be at the same state where i stopped practicing dream recall?

hello morphe :wave: welcome to ld4all
When you start trying to get LDs, you should still continue with your dream recall methods. Otherwise it would be possible to get LDs and not remember them! :cry: Also remembering the normal dreams enables you to recognise that a dream sign is present in your dream which could lead you to do a reality check.

please read my thread nad get back to me.

the topic can be found here https://community.ld4all.com/t/tell-me-what-you-think/12340

Lo bob.

I’ve already replied to your other thread (did so earlier this morning).

Hey, im new here (kinda obvious since im posting here)
My name is Simon and im very new to the LDing and stuff…altho i think ive had some before, but i always wake up becuse the first thing i can think of is usualy “did i set the alarm”?, and then i wake and notice its saturday or something…not funny. ah, anyway, i live in sweden anndd…dunno what more to say.

hello again :wave: ashnigh
I merged your "Hi I’m new " post to the sticky “Hi i’m new here topic”
You should get replies to the original topic in the quest forum. :content:

welcome to ld4all Viking :grin: I hope you LDs get more stable and higher level.

good luck to both of you with your lucid quests :happy:

edit… sorry not quest forum but “the Stuff Dreams are made of…” forum.ld4all.com/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=
moogle

hi

pakiyabhai aka prashant from india ,19

:wave: Hello pakiyabhai welcome to ld4all
I hope you enjoy being a member here. There are lots of interesting threads to read and friendly members always willing to help. :grin:

Hey, I’m new.
I just recently found out about lucid dreaming,
and I’m currently training my dream recall, lurking these boards and idling in the chatrooms. (as well as learning the dvorak layout… typing is a pain. ;D)
You’ll hear more from me! >D

hello again Mielcene :grin: now you have made your first ld4all post your days of lurking are coming to an end :tongue:
welcome to ld4all, I hope you will be an active member for a long time :wiske:

Mielcene

Welcome to ld4all.

Good luck on your dream recall. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. There are lots of people here eager to help.

I am also new… made my first post yesterday
I am from Portugal but living in Scotland… studying
However I dream all the time of being in my country… my dream land!

Hello olaf :grin: I’ve seen you quite a few times in the chat room. :cool: I hope you enjoy being a member of ld4all. Now I will rush off and read your other posts. :look:

Hi I’m new here and this is my first post! :smile:

:wave: Welcome to ld4all forum chickenpotpie. I hope you enjoy being a member here.
* moogle thinks chickenpotpie must have been hungry when she was thinking of what user name to choose * :tongue:

i am the same Kitetsu form the dreamviws forum

Hellooo…

I’m new here, haven’t had any real LDs yet but working on
it ! This is my first time and I’m still trying to figure out how this forum thing works :eh: