The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIV

Hi, I’m new to the forums, I’v been intentionally LDing for about a week. My name is Scott and im 14 yrs. old, I found this site on Game FAQs “LUE” board, Please PM me if your from there or look for me on LUE
GospelEXE33 :slight_smile:

Hello welcome to the board. I have never been to dreamviws. I hope you enjoy it here i know i am.

hi ya lalallalalalalal well welocmes

byes lalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalal. ^.6

duh…Hi! I’m new here! I am interested in lucid dreaming and OBE’s, but have not yet been able to have one. so…um…yea. Hi.

:wave: welcome to ld4all Kitetsu, diablera, Astral Projector and Miribob. :grin:

Kitetsu… the reply from C_mon was to your original topic which has been merged into the sticky topic.

I wish you all good luck with your lucid dreaming. :dream: and hope you all enjoy being a part of ld4all. :content:

me too :content: i never lucid’d before so im trying WILD tonight

hi and welcome everyone! :wave:

diablera, if you need any help or questions about the forum you can email me. Look for the email button below this message.
You can also use the test forum if you want to practice and make yourself familar with the features. :smile:

Sweet dreams everybody!

Hi everyone im new to this site and lucid dreaming. It all seems really interesting I just have one question. When you have a lucid dream do you remember it much clearly or differently then a normal dream? I have had two dreams so far where I realized I was dreaming, but they felt like normal dreams.

Hey,
I’m also new. Looking forward to sharing dream experiences with people and mastering LDing (although progress is slow at the moment). I often have really vivid dreams and came upon this site while searching for dream interpretation. I have since been trying out techniques and have had mild success, but I’m as determined as ever!

Cheers,
Nuo.

My name’s Nick and im 15 from New Zealand. I found this site through google after I became fascinated with the subject of lucid dreaming and decided to do research on it.

I’m sure I’ve experienced a lucid dream at least once in my life, although I have fairly poor dream recall so I doubt I’ve remembered it. There is one set of dreams I think may be lucid that I would like someone to help with, but I’ll post that on a more appropriate section of the forum.

I’ll see you all round on the forum sometime.
Nick

:wave: hello snowdreamer, Nuo and feenix. I hope you all enjoy being members of ld4all and getting to know us. :cool:

Usually LDs are easier to remember because you are aware while dreaming so you seem to remember these dreams in a different way to normal dreams.
A lot of people experience the dream becoming much more vivid once they become lucid… but this varies from person to person and dream to dream. :content:
I hope you make good progress with your lucid dreaming Nuo :grin:
feenix, do you keep a dream journal? This would help you with your problem of recalling dreams. There is a sticky topic about “remembering dreams” in lucidity intro … you may wish to read it. :wiske:

I started a journal on my computer, but I’ve since learned waking after every dream is the best way to record them. I have a refill pad by my bed and a pen ready to record anything I might experience, but I’m a very heavy sleeper which I’m sure will actively work against my lucid dreaming experience.

Thanks for pointing out that sticky. I’m off to read it now before I go to bed (it’s nearly 4 AM! Yikes… at least I’m on holiday)

You’re a friendly bunch, good to see :smile: There’s nothing worse than a forum where you’re flamed for being new :razz:

Hello I am Righard and 19 years old, I’ve bin into lucid dreaming about 2 years and have them more then 4 times a week. I use them to write books ent maï inglisj saks.

hey feenix, we love newbies at ld4all - they are just friends and fellow dreamers that we haven’t met yet. :grin:

:wave: Welcome to ld4all Rafelaar, will you be posting any of your lucid dreams in our diary forum? I hope you enjoy being a member here. :content:

Hello, My name is Alex, I’m 15, from England. Not much more to say really, except that I love all things wierd.

:wave: welcome to the forum Alex D :grin: Have you had any LDs yet or have you just heard about them? :eh:

Wow! Too many new members to keep up with. :partying_face:

Welcome everyone to ld4all. :thumbs:

Ok thanks moogle ill keep trying… I have had two low lucid dreams since I started trying, maybe I just need to recall my dreams better

Oh, I’ve only had a few, though I have met my dream/spirt guide, so I think I might be doing okay.

I think it’s been almost two years since last time posting here. Old e-mail was not working anymore so i had to create new account for forum.

Good to be back, and hopefully more active than last time.