The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIV

Hiya everybody, i’m new to this forum too.
I used to be able to have lucid dreams, but i’ve kinda lost my lucidity. I want my lucidity back! :cry:

I usually have wery vivid dreams, i once dreamt i was in hell and it felt so strange and i felt so strange after i woke up that i’m not shure it was a dream. :eh:
Hehe well i’m 16 years old and i live in Norway.

Amra8791
Welcome back. I look forward to reading your posts. :smile:

Rairai

This is definitely the place to come to learn how to get your lucid dreams back. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome to ld4all. :ok:

Hi, my name is Jon and I have been able to Lucid Dream naturally for as long as I can remember.

I’m not exactly new here, as i’ve been here many times previously, but today I decided to re-sign up and get back into the community and such.

I’m 17 years old and am from Hertfordshire, England.

I am new here to!

Yeah - I am new here too… I just never formally said hello. How rude of me :shy:

So… hello!

I use to be in to dreams a lot 10 years ago (my my how time flies!) but this site has renewed my interest in this strange nocturnal dominion.

I hope this time round I can gain some success at inducing fully lucid dreams.
:cool_laugh:

:wave: welcome to the ld4all forum Rairai and el sortilego, I hope you enjoy your time at the forum.

And welcome back Amra8791 and Jon - (Smegsoft) (you should put your old nick in your signature incase anyone remembers you from last time :wink:

I look forward to reading your future posts. :grin:

Hi everyone
Just got my account activated so i thought i’d post here first. Been mildly interested in LD for a while, came here from a search on the net when interest and free time grew recently. Haven’t had LD on purpose, but like most i remember a few over the years. Any advice or encouragement for this newb would always be appreciated.

dont have a mild intrest in lucid dreaming, but fully confident in your quest and totally interested, i suggest for starters reading a ton of these forums, more knowledge than you can imagine with lots of very smart and enlightining people, just find out which works best for you and dont try to hard and get frustrated…welcome to the forums!!!

Hey, everybody! I’m new here but I’ve been browsing the site for quite a while. I’m a learner, but I know a lot of stuff about indution methods, and have tried a few of them.
All my LDs have been spontaneous, but I’m looking to maybe have a WILD soon, and get serious about my dream journal, and reality chex.
So this is my “hello”!

Lo bob.

hello and welcome to the forums! Spontaneous LDs eh? I remember having like 2 of those before learning about Lucid Dreaming. all I knew was those were “cool”

Welcome again, and may many LDs follow ya

:wave: welcome to ld4all tomatofarmer and Krelian393. I merged your original introduction topics into our sticky thread.
Your LDs should become more frequent once you start using techniques and keeping a dream journal.

I hope you both have your next LD very soon.

Lo weebil? :content:

Just saying hi, I’ve been having lucid dreams since I was very young but never really realized there was a word for it. I’m glad there is such a place on the 'net to talk about it!

Cynster: spelt “weebl”!

Congratulations SnakeEyes! I envy you.

Krelian393, check the signature guidelines in the announcements forum. :smile:

Nothing gets by you, does it r3mOt? :look: :bow: Can you tell it’s been a while since I’ve read my b3ta newsletters? (Because that’s where I get my weebl and bob, not directly from the weebl and bob site.) I was just proud of myself for getting the reference! :boogie: Cheers!

:wave: welcome to ld4all SnakeEyes. If you are a natural lucid dreamer, you may like to visit the lucidity lab ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21 … there are some interesting experiments being done in that forum. :grin: They may give you some ideas for something new to do in your LDs. :grin:

Hello. I’m new here, so I just wanted to say hi :content: I’ve only had a few lucid dreams, so I’m gunna try to improve

hola lucid-mind!

wow 13 LDs already on your first post :smile: not bad :smile:

well see you around, enjoy your stay.

Hi there, guess why I am writing here… yes I am new :tongue:
I used to read a lot of posts and finally decided to join. I’ve had like 3 Ld’s or so. It’s the most awesome experience ever.

This is a cool forum with cool ppl, keep the good work. See ya!

Lo Bob :grin:. If you have any questions, you should feel free to post them up :smile:.