The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIV

Hello all,:slight_smile:
I first got into LDing a few years ago, I had a bit of success with it but then I stopped. Now I’m giving it another go, I’ve been reading the forum quite a bit the last few of days so i decided to register.
I almost succeeded last night - I had a dream in which I said to a dream character “Hey, this is a dream”, but for some reason it then just carried on as a non-lucid dream. Never had that b4 - all my previous LDs have been early morning WILDs. Maybe the guy I spoke to in the dream had an LD after i pointed it out to him :wink:
Anyway, going to try again tonight,
bye for now…

:wave: Hello lucid-mind, XkyZero and freebird: welcome to ld4all, it’s great to see new people joining us. :grin:
No matter how far you have got with lucid dreaming… at ld4all there are always topics where you can talk to others and learn more. :cool: I hope you all enjoy your stay here. :wiske:

hi, i’m Renar and I’m from Estonia. I’m 17 years old. I heard about lucid dreaming from a friend and I’m really excited about having my first lucid dream.

Hi All,

I am new to both the quest for LDs and posting, but the prospect is exciting on both counts. The site is impressive (I love the design - is that down to “Q”?) and I have enjoyed lurking in the shadows and reading other’s posts - some characters here, eh?

Biog. I am old bloke who’s been keeping a dream journal for a few years. I haven’t taken the analysis of these further although would be interested in finding a local dream group. Just finished reading J. Taylor’s “Where people fly…” which has convinced me of the value of dreams.
I’d like to LD mostly for personal development but also for the “trip” - I am a good boy these days :bounce: and every day life can get a little humdrum.

Welcome to ld4all renarreb and Visitor :wave:
There’s lots of information around the forum to help you both with your LD quests … plus a lot of helpful ld4all members to help you on your way. :wink:

renarreb … I look forward to reading about your future first lucid dream in our sticky “Big my first lucid dream” topic which is in the dream diary forum.

You may like to check out the sealife forum too … there’s a link at the top of the page. CLICK there are small private dream teams there. It isn’t a “local dream group” but often america and the netherlands seen more local to me than the next town! :wiske:

Well hello to you all. :content:

I’m aQua in this forum and in the chatrooms and Water in the Dutch forum. (“water” here is already taken -_- )

I’ve been quite an active member in the dutch forum for 1 1/2 year, but on Xetrov’s fabulous advice he just gave me, I decided to join the English one as well. :happy:

Some of you may already know me. :smile:

Hi, aQua :cool:

It is hard to think about you as new when I see you every day in the chatroom. :tongue: I think Xetrov gave you a very good advice! Welcome to the other side! :happy:

Hello aQua :wave: you shouldn’t get lost here … it’s the same basic format but bigger :grin:
See you in chat. :peek:

i’m an avid dreamer and very excited to lucid dream…nice to meet you all…

:wave: Hello jerad, welcome to ld4all. You will find we are a very friendly forum and there are lots of interesting topics to explore at your leisure. :grin:

ey kleine Q :wink: nice to see you here as well. please don’t splash too much :content:

hi jerad, welcome! :smile:

Hey guys! I’m new, and excited to be here. From what I’ve read so far, this seems like a positive community. :wink:

Hello ContinueToFlow :grin: . Yes, ld4all is a great community and it doesn’t lose it’s friendly vibes no matter how big it gets. :wiske:

Hello there!

This is my first time here.

I’m a spanish guy that discovered LD4all yesterday, I hear about it on another forum.

I havn’t LD yet, but I’m on my way, so I hope you guys help me :content:

Hi evrybody!8D I am a 17 year old boy from Japan. Don’t get me wrong please I am a part of the Korean minority. Are there any other Koreans or Japanese. It does not mattter to me I want to learn more about Europeans and Americans anyway. Just a few days ago I saw this site and was amazed to discover that I am not that special as I thought I was. There are many people who can control their dreams! I can’t weight to learn more about the techniqes and get to know you guys. In the mean time I better work on my English. :bored:

:wave: Hello SWEVEN and SamuraiDreamer; the ld4all attracts people from all over the globe, so there should be some Koreans or Japanese here :happy:

SWEVEN, our librarians are currently collecting information on the different techniques so they will be easier to find. At the moment a lot of imformation can be found on the sticky topics in intro to lucidity and quest for lucidity. There is also a lot of basic information on the website page www.ld4all.com under what… how… more

SamuraiDreamer, your english seems good to me already :cool:

Hello, all! I’m The Brain Slug. I found this site by accident; it was linked in a Support Staff’s signiature at Invisionfree. That was… two days ago, I suppose. I immediately saw what I could gain from learning to Lucid Dream. At first, I thought this was way out of the realm of possibility, because I didn’t dream. (Or so I thought!) I immediately found a spare notebook that held special meaning to me (my Pre Algebra Notes book from seventh grade) and set it up to be a dream journal. I tried the exercise, and to my amazement, I had not one, but two vivid dreams! Tonight, I had more! It’s amazing. Well, good to be here! :content:

TheBrainSlug

Welcome to ld4all. :smile:

Indeed, the power of intention is very strong as you saw with your dream recall. The same is true for lucid dreaming in general.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your first lucid dream.

Greetings. Let’s see what happens.

• lucid rainwater

well, even though there are a million other topics like this you know i gotta reply :happy: hehehe!

oops haha the previous post was on a separate page for some reason, and I thought it was the only post in this thread, and i just thought it was another/new “hi i’m new here…” topic but :tongue: my post up there hardly makes sense… oh well hehe blah blah just ignore me hehehe i wish i could delete this post now :cool: