The BIG "Hi I'm new here!" Topic XIV

:wave: Welcome to ld4all Tubaboya and StarryDreaming. Tubaboya, now you know more about lucid dreams, you should find you experience them more often. :grin:

:lol: Well it’s definitely an unique introduction post. :tongue: I’m glad you have finally got the opportunity to be an active ld4all member. :cool:

Hello…
Hello…
Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo…

Oh, hi everybody.
Name’s Ray

Hello all…the name’s Trevor, I just came upon this site yesterday. I’m usually looking into random things, and I was looking into lucid dreaming, and it’s something very interesting that I’d like to try. I usually can remember portions of dreams, there are three recent ones that stick out. Two were sexual and the other was a nightmare…boy that nightmare was scary!! I’m from L.A., and think I may have already had some control over dreams, although I doubt I’ve ever been lucid. I know for sure that I’ve experienced the kind of spinning/falling sensations that are common here. I have a question: sometimes I wake myself up by a violent kicking of my leg. Does anything think that might have something to do with an OBE or anything like that? Thanks.

:wave: Welcome to the ld4all forum Ray Champion III and Assur191 :grin:

There seems to be an echo in here. :tongue:
I hope you both enjoy browsing the different topics and become active posters. :cool:

I have often woken up with this jerking leg movement especially when first falling asleep. As far as I know it is nothing to do with OBE… If it was I would have experienced one by now, I should think. :eh:

Ha. Before I realized I had the welcome message, I went and introduced myself on the Intro board.

link to first post

Well… Hi I am new here.

I took a short stab at lucid dreaming a long time ago, but am going to try at it again. I lucid dream naturally every once in while.

I really hope to become a skilled lucid dreamer. Damn the old hag… damn her to hell. I am terrified I will have DP… I know its nothing to be scared of, but whatever.

I also sometimes go through WILD without trying, never into a lucid dream though. A few days ago I was just laying in bed a long time and looked up at the cieling. I saw a huge vine growing towards me across the ceiling.

Anyway nice to meet everyone.

Well Actually

Welcome to ld4all :smile:

Don’t worry in time you will learn to ignore all the frightening and annoying things you may encounter when doing WILD. We have a big WILD topic int the quest for lucidity section. It is quite long but well worth the read as there is a wealth of information there.

:wave: hello Dreammonger and Well Actually
Dreammonger I edited in the link to your intro to lucidity post :cool:
I hope you both enjoy your time at ld4all :grin:

This is a split topic, Part 15 can be found here https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-hi-im-new-here-topic-xv/12659