The BIG "Was this a LD?" topic - Part IV

That was an LD, no question about it.
Guess you had a FA as well :wink:

Congratulations on your first Lucid Dream! :cool:

It was a LD cause you realized it was a dream. Congrats! :clap:

Yay! A little to blurry for me to be very exited, but I am making progress! :cool_laugh:

This is what my hands looked like, btw, is that normal? :eek:

First Post
I just had dream and woke up it may be Lucid im not sure but i was %100 aware that it was a dream as i could control my actions too i am 14 myself hope you don’t mind my age so.

It started a man coming in with a knife through the door saying you been with my daughter im just like “What the hell” as i havn’t.Then i feel this is just a dream and that i can even control myself that it is not real so i just go along with it,then the man attempts to stab me i hold it back of my chest,my step mum walks in,i stare then the man puts knife to my throat and takes me type hostage and he says “Get Back”.

My Step Mother was their so with real life brain i knew i must be at my Step Mothers so i said “HOW CAN I BE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER IF IM ONLY AT MY DADS EVERY FEW WEEKS FOR WEEKEND”.He ignored me like he was programmed to then he had conversation to my step dad and relized i was innocent he let me go.But he took my Step Mum Hostage with knife to her throat.
At this point my dad walks in and the man punches knocking him out(how typical)then i think to myself this is a dream i should be invincible as it is my dream i can’t exactly die can i.

So i run upto the man and punch him in the Jaw with having knowlage of punching it seemed like typical real life phycics punch where it knocks him back abit and he let go of my stepmum then is a weird bit.
He does a punch into my belly(reminded me of Matrix abit that punch)sending me flying into the wall.Then i was like What the Hell this is my dream how could he have Superpower whatever(i beleive),funny enough i can’t remember the rest well but i beleive i get up and think it is my dream and fight the man and take him down totally,then i thought about Terrorists how funny they were and he turned into Al Quieda and then lots more Al Quieda Troops came to help him out.Thats about the time i woke up,the second part i beleive is what happened that is most faintest.

Hi Galliega, welcome to the forum! :wave:

Yes it was a LD cause you said “i was %100 aware that it was a dream”. When you know it’s a dream, it’s a lucid dream.

Most of the members here are about 15. :wink:

Absolutely normal! :lol: There was a thread about hands (in the Fruits of Lucidity subforum) but I’m afraid the links towards the drawings are no more good. :sad: Anyways, hands looked like that. Sometimes whith more fingers indeed. :gni:

Ah so it was one ok thanks,it was pretty cool as i had one is it possibility that i will get another one soon as it was great fun.

Also then i remember another dream from quite while ago what must been one as i knew it was dream,their was a Demon like thing (looked like thing of The Mummy Returns with its weapon double sided spear with spears).Basiclly it said it was going to kill me and i said “Go on then this is only a dream”,after i said that it seemed to suddenly decapitate me :sad:

Okay, it kinda freaked me out. :content:

And what happened? You woke up?

Last night, I seemed to have an LC. But I’m not sure if it really was one. I was playing with my 2 dogs in my back room. The little one, Reggie, ran into the bathroom. Then he ran back (I think) but he was tiny, was very thin, and his fur was matted down a lot. Somehow in my dream, I remembered this happening in another dream (it didnt to my memory). But I still thought it was a dreamsign from another dream. So I was like, “I’m going to do a RC to make sure this is a dream”. I looked at my hands and I had 7 fingers. So I said, oh, I am dreaming. I was really happy that i had a LC. So I was running around trying to do things in it (more specifically: Fly, walk through walls). But nothing was happening. I went outside, and it was foggy, and I still couldnt fly.
This was safter WBTB, and MILD. But was this a LD? It wasn’t very vivid, and although I realized I was dreaming, and I wanted to control things, I couldn’t.

As far as you realize that you’re dreaming, it’s a LD. Not just because you have a Lucid Dream does it mean that it will be vivid, or that you can do everythin. Keep practising. :wink:

Awesome, so that was a LD. Thanks

Does that make a LD any more common now that i know i can do them? And how can i increase the vividness of the dream?

Well, i dont think ive ever had a lucid dream, and i dont know the rules and stuff. I would have read it all here, but im a remarkably slow reader and i have ADD, so ill just mention my dream in this, the spot for doing just that. Well, to start off, whenever i have a dream, i know in the dream its a dream, but have never had any control over the dream. Of course i have never tried until i heard about lucid dreaming and that you could do this stuff in a dream. Ok, so i had one last night, and i dont exactly remember the circumstances, but i got shot various times, and then when i didnt die, i was like “woa, im dreaming! Im having a lucid dream! Sweet! Ok, now lets try this stuff out.”-I didnt say that but i was thinking it. But, then i heard talking, and i thought “oh no, my dad is talking! Shut up, you fool! Im doing it!” but, unfortunately, i couldnt hold on for too long, and my concentration was shattered. At least, thats how i remember it. Lucid Dream?

I think I may have had another one and it annoys me I don’t wake up ever afterwards. It’s all hazy now because I have a ND afterwards. I was going around writing and yelling and typing “I’m lucid” and the words I typed were just random lines, then I went to jump out the window but just glided down. Then I tried spinning around to get into the sky then I went into a normal dream. I don’t know if it was because now it’s all hazy, so I guess it could have been a false LD?

Keep a DJ. :smile:

You see this?

That is all for it to be a LD. Good job!

Same goes for you.

You were lucid. :wink:

All a lucid dream is is knowing that you’re dreaming while you’re dreaming. No control is needed.

I wouldn’t be so assertive. A month ago, I realized that some beginners could think “I’m lucid” and not truly realize they were dreaming. The word “lucid” didn’t mean anything for them, it wasn’t accompanied with an increase of awareness. It’s like you were thinking now: “I’m an elefant”. But you aren’t an elefant.

That’s why I always recommend to use in mantras the sentence “I’ll realize I’m dreaming” instead of “I’ll have a lucid dream”.

Anyway, Kiriona’s dream looks very like a LD. :smile:

Thanks for replying and helping :happy:

The thing I don’t understand is yesterday in my dream I really strongly said that I was asleep and dreaming and even imagined myself in my bed and thats where I really was, but it still didn’t do anything, and it happens all the time now. :sad:

Errr… I don’t understand your problem. What were you dreaming about?

Topic merged

I cannot remember so much of the dream just the time i felt lucid, it came up for me that i was dreaming and i dit that thing whit my arms and i dident wake up, so i wanted to try it then i looked on a girl and sad naked, and she went naked. But now after it i cannot remember so much of the dream, and i feels as i was dreaming about lucid dreaming even if it came up for me that i was dreaming.

What do you think?

Josef.

If you knew you were dreaming in your dream, that means it was a lucid dream.