The Chroniclers Part II

Sorry nothing here :confused:

I hope everyone trys hard, because THIS saturday will be the second attempt. “why is it sooner?”

So nobody forgets. I forgot until I was reminded by a post by Wyrmfell.

I hope everyone trys hard, because THIS saturday will be the second attempt. “why is it sooner?”

So nobody forgets. I forgot until I was reminded by a post by Wyrmfell.

To be honest…I forgot last time until the morning after when I was clearing out my PM’s

Remembering one week is a lot easier than one month.

I forgot 'cause I was out camping… I’ll try on Saturday though! This month seems to be a good one.

Just another reminder (To remember… not to forget…)

I’m going for an interesting approach this time.

I will not be sleeping on thursday night (staying up about 40 hours) then sleeping about 12 or so hours friday night/saturday morning. Then back to normal sleeping Saturday night. I’m hoping that a random change in my sleep schedule will have a positive effect on my LD’s.

Lately I’ve had intermitent luck with LD’s and recall, so I’m hoping this works, and that it’ll also help me contact others.

What could go wrong? Famous last words, I know.

Is it too late to sign up…?

(Note: I sleep from 5:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT)

Just out of curiosity, why is the group called the Chroniclers? What are we chronicling?

I just came up with the name, but we are Chronicling dreams. Dreams are some of the strangest things that exsist. Record the shared dreams of the Chroniclers.

MatrixMan, it is not too late to sign up. Will you confirm?

Absolutely.

Congrats! You are now a Chronicler.

:yay: [color=darkblue]Welcome MatrixManNe0! [/color] :yay:

:hyper: I can’t wait for saturday :smile:

Tomorrow’s the day!

/me has been practicing…!

*TRJR does some of those push ups where you clap your hands in mid air. that mean’s gettin’ ready!

Now all i need to do is find a technique for lucidity that works

I don’t really know what techniques I’m going to do.

Probably a lot of autosuggestion. I’ve been doing a ton RC’s the past few days. I’ll try some WBTB’s, and WILD’s.

Hope fully something will work. :tongue:

Is there a certain time tommorow or are we just hoping to meet each other at different times?

When we go to sleep tommorow, we will all try, it’s a twenty-four hour window.

Excellent. After downloading Infinity, I can say that I will have no problem LDing tomorrow. That thing works well! :happy:

Time to make some renovations on good old Sky Island. I’m thinking another bathroom will be enough for now. :razz:

Listen, you guys all have your own room, complete with bathroom, dream TV (See other’s dreams), LD4all computer, bed, shower, and a various assortment of “Do not Disturb” signs for people who are doing diffrent things. And a lock. (That would be pretty important.)