The Chroniclers Part II

LD4all computer
:lol: Not just a normal computer, an LD4all computer. :tongue:

I think If i were on sky Island I’d be out exploring the forest of mountains or rivers or something. I dunno, I’ll decide what to do when we all meet up :tongue:

Kay guys, I believe in you. Now lets get a week long SLD. (You kinda wonder what it will be like, meeting up in high lucidity…)

*TRJR claims all of those. :wink:

I wrote down most of the names on the Chronicler’s member list. I’m going to read it over and memorize as many as I can before falling asleep. WhenI almost wrote if XP I become lucid, I WILL find you :razz:

Unless you find me first of course.

Yes, I am getting very pysched up for this. :tongue:

Guys, I think we will be very succesful. Some Chroniclers may be stupid though, and some haven’t shown up in a while (I’m just saying, I don’t think any of the active particapents will do anything annoying.)

Lets really try and make this a week long.

Month long :yes:

I’m sure though that if anyone does something annoying, there will be more people angry with him/her that we can keep them in line. or just force them to wake up. Is that possible?

Also, my list is only the people who I have noted are active, and will be easier for me to remember. Perhaps we can just have a list of names on the island :tongue:

Inactives will likely be clamoring all over in this topic on sunday if we really do succeed. And guys…

Shoot for the stars, try for a year long (although I doubt we will get that far, we have nothing to loose by trying)

I was thinking about this

first goal is to get some shared dreams, right?

Well what about after that?

now here’s my thoughts: i say (i don’t know how…) we should find out what limits, if any come along with shared dreaming

Of course, we could always just have fun

I am getting pumped for this

as long as i can get lucid

but that won’t be a problem.

However i have forgotten to do RCs these last few days (really gotta start doing those)

I’m going to re-try Infinity also, but not until tomorrow at least.

My method is… well I don’t have much of a method. I am just getting better and better at LDing.

I’m counting on a DILD to get me there tomorrow.

But having a year long SD would just rock.

I’m pumped! :razz:

By the way, Shatter, is it coincidence that your username is the coolest magic item in Dungeons & Dragons? Because I had no idea that you had a +4 to breaking an opponent’s weapon with the Improved Sunder Feat.

No it is actually not coincideince. I USED to really like DND, but gave up on it when I was twelve. I kept the name, however, and that’s how Shatter’s name was born, although being far removed from orgins.

As a side note, I never had a Shatterspike weapon.

GASP Still a very cool name though. :happy:

A year long WOULD be cool, although you would definetley be out of it once you woke up. Still shoot for the stars, though.

Oh, and lucid bands work pretty well. I tried one last night. You could probably find one by reaching into your pocket.

I’ll remember this time! As long as I remember, I’ll definitely be lucid!
See you guys at Sky Island!

Try for the year long. (Adding nothing to conversation!)

About to go to bed now, I wish everyone luck for a year long. This should go down as a major success.
Good luck.

I got to bed late (because my uncle wanted to see Harry Potter, which was, by the way, pretty cool), and had a terrible time sleeping. That, and I’m up early now to go to my grandfather’s house.

Absolutely no dice.

Furthermore, I’m without internet for another 2-3 days.

Poor MatrixManNe0. No internet! :razz:

I failed to have a LD also. :neutral: I tried really hard though to remember atleast most of the names.
I hope some others had some luck.

I’m planning to keep trying to have a LD everynight (no different than normal) and when I do have one, I will call as many Chroniclers as I can. :yes:

Also, I know I had a significant dream last night, though I know I wasn’t lucid. Unfortunantly, my recall is still a little weak and I can’t rememebr anything other than it was significant. :confused:hrug:

(Reminds me of Kung Pow, where the one person said, “He told me of its significance.”

Flashback to where the person he was talking to said, “It will be significant.”)

It’s a good idea, though I don’t know if I’ll try EVERY night. I’ll try once when I’m out at my grandfather’s, though.