The Chroniclers Part II

unfortunatly, i had a terrible night sleeping as well.

:sigh: Same here. Hotel beds aren’t that great for LDs.

…No wonder I couldn’t find anyone… :sad:

I had a weird night sleeping. 3 LD’s, 2 FLD’s, and 2 ND’s.
Anyway, I’ll wait for the others to post because I did have some weird stuff.

and then… he killed the dog…

XD

Anyway, kinda strange in a funny way how everyone had trouble sleeping

that’s just unlucky :razz:.

I actually had insomnia from god knows what. I think my brain was just too active. After all i was watching TV then on the computer then on the phone and everything. I was just too active to calm down and then i started talking to myself and well the rest is history :razz:

I had an ld last night and it was strange because I started to fly around (you can’t have a lucid dream and not try it) and I landed and wanted to get some more clarity before heading to sky island. I yelled 1000x clearer and nothing came out so for some reason I thought this must be a sign that I am having trouble breathing or something so I had a FA. That was about it but I think we should just try every saturday.

Yes, I agree with OAR raider…

Make an attempt every saturday night, because we are definetley getting closer every time.

Can I join up with the chroniclers?

Sure, you’ve been added.

Unfortunately, I won’t have internet access on that Saturday, so I won’t be able to tell you what’s going on from the 19th to the 23rd…

Well, still, everyone make an attempt on saturday.

heh, this sounds really cool.

I’ll join you guys.

I’m not the strongest LDer, but I’ll do my best.

Great, you’ve been added.

Ughhh, I forgot how to use my mass PM function…

I’ll find out somehow.

Hey! Welcome Contage :happy:

Shatter, I think you seperate usernames with semi-colons {;} I think…I don’t realy remember :tongue:

Nah, I remember selecting “Chroniclers mass pm” or something like that.

Oh, in that case I have no idea :tongue:

Everyone going to try again on Saturday? (If you don’t say yess I’ll hit you with Siiw’s signature “slimy fish” ) :tongue:

I agree with Ysim.

:truit: Like this?

You won’t hear from me until the 23rd, but I’ll try even harder…!!

Yes, we are all trying again on saturday.

Woo! can’t wait. I’ve decided to focus more on WILD, and less on other techniques I’d normally do, until I can have a successful WILD atleast on occasion. I think it would be helpful to the chroniclers if I could become lucid when I want, and not JUST by DILD on chance :razz:

Ooh! 777 posts!