The Chroniclers Part II

I had a WILD that night, but I had a fairly drunk feeling, though. (At least, it’s what I imagine being drunk feels like.) I wasn’t able to get to Sky Island…

Getting closer, though…!!

I had a LD last night :hurray: (for like the first time in AGES) It was a DILD so I was standing in this dream feild type of thing and I remembered that I should try to get to sky island and call you guys. I tried to teleport but I just lost lucidity instead :angry:

Well, everyone will try again on saturday, i guess. I have to thank everyone for trying.

Calls from front of plane
chhskk “This is your captain speaking. Please note that seatbelt light is now illuminated and everyone should return to there seats. We are on final approach of Sky Island, so don’t forget that it is almost saturday and another meetingwill be started shortly. Thank you and enjoy your flight” chhskk

Now just dream about that and we’ll be all set :smile:

Actually, that scenario would be good for someone who can VILD…

chhsk I have stolen the microphone from the captian and thrown him out the window. I will now try my best to impersonate a broadway musical

The internet is for…
(I’m sorry, the singing will go on for awhile. This is you flight attendent, and I recommend you pick up ear plugs and jam them in your ears.)chhsk

By the way, that is an actuall broadway song (Avenue Q on wikipedia).

Tonight’s the night again. I hope someone else manages to get to Sky Island this time so I’m not stuck waiting there again. :tongue:

mhm, and i didn’t get much sleep at all last night so i’ll probably be tired enough to actually GO to sleep.

Somehow i managed a WBTB last night, though. Worst WILD ever :razz:

i swear i thought “ok time to try WI-” and then just fell asleep faster then… well really damn fast :razz:

I have an idea (mostly directed to Wyvern, as she has enjoyed the most success lately…!) for sending messages to the others. If you’ve read the seventh Harry Potter, you’ll know that they can send messages via Patronuses. I thought of trying to use it last night, but never got lucid.

mmm, i think i am going to have to skip any WBTB tonight, since i have work in the morning and i need sleep.

So if i don’t get lucid it’ll be up to you guys i bet!

I’m trying the whole shebang tonight, WILD, WBTB, Autosuggestion. I didn’t get much sleep last night and today I’m going to be doing a lot of physical activity so hopefully I’m really tired later on.

people…had a thought.
if thier are a LD4all computers in your rooms on sky island, why not try communicating through the forum to WAKING people, surely the next logical step after shared dreaming. i wont join up just yet, i need more practise at attaining lucidity before i start sharing it like haribo starmix

What’s that? I’ve never read Harry Potter.

I haven’t to :grin:

:lol: i read harry potter but i can’t remember

better idea then, also from harry potter

They usually got mail and such from owls. Pretty cool. So send us all some owls then!

(never read past 4th harry potter)

A Patronus is essentially a silver ray of light in the shape of an animal that is usually cast by a wand. Though I suppose you could just shoot them out of your hands. In the seventh book, it’s revealed that they can be used to send messages. (That has nothing to do with spoilers, by the way…)

Yeah, I think we might need a more ingenious form of communication than just shouting, though…

Just use the summoning chamber.

I wish everyone good luck. I hope we all succeed.

umm, no dice for me.

Nope, I failed.

Just 3 ND’s last night. One of them being a nightmare… Nothing strange enough to trigger a DILD so nothing for me this time.