The Chroniclers Part III

I tried (just for trying ) to send a message to astrea ysim mmno and shatter… anything ?

I had very poor recall. I remember fragments of only 1 dream, despite I did 3 WBTB’s

Sorry, but I don’t remember anything.

didn’t want to ruin anyone else’s chances, but i was not feeling it last night at all. I just wanted a good night’s sleep.

sakoda - I don’t THINK I got anything from you last night. Maybe it’ll come by later. Or maybe I did but didn’t realize it was a message.

In any case, I made it. Kinda. I think I need a clearer picture of what Sky Island looks like because… well, it didn’t look quite right. I’ll post the details in my DJ and copy them into the group DJ.

Looks like I am the newest Chronicler.
I just wanted to say that I will be joining the effort as well.
:smile:

It seems that most people have chosen a partner while I was away. So anyone needs a partner?

In regards to my latest ND:

[12:00] * Xander pokes ansie
[12:05] * Ansie pokes Xander back
[12:05] Xander: you were in one of my dreams last night :tongue:
[12:06] Xander: it was about the interrogation topic in the playground
[12:06] Ansie: lol :razz: what do you remember of me?
[12:07] Xander: Not that much, actually. But you didn’t have green hair and wings this time :razz:
[12:07] Xander: i think you had light brown or maybe dark blonde hair
[12:08] *** MatrixManNe0 has joined #wolfgame.
[12:08] Xander: and i never actually got a good look at your face, but the rest of your body looked pretty good.
[12:11] Ansie: I habe brown hair ^^
[12:12] Ansie: It used to be dark blond
[12:12] Xander: wow
[12:12] Ansie: Hi Matrix :smile:
[12:12] Ansie: Was I tall? or little?
[12:12] * Xander thinks…
[12:13] Xander: about the same height as me, maybe an inch or so shorter…
[12:13] Xander: so moderately tall
[12:13] Ansie: I am 1,78 meter
[12:14] Ansie: so a bit taller the most girls but smaller the most boys
[12:14] Ansie: then
[12:15] * Xander has to convert that to “standard”
[12:15] Ansie: meter is standard :razz: too bad I don’t recall any of my dreams of this night
[12:16] Xander: ya everywhere else in the world
[12:16] Xander: we are one of the only countries that still uses feet, inches…ect
[12:16] Xander: metric is soo much simpler
[12:17] Xander: wow…
[12:17] Xander: 1.78 meter = about 5’ 10"
[12:17] Xander: I am 5’ 11"
[12:18] Xander: so you ARE just about an inch shorter than me
[12:18] Ansie: 0_O
[12:18] * Xander really wishes he had just done a RC
[12:18] Ansie: what did I wear?
[12:19] Ansie: you actually believed that I was there :razz:
[12:19] Xander: well considering I’ve gotten so many facts right so far…who knows, we could have had a chronicler’s success
[12:20] Xander: and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of you
[12:20] Ansie: I hope so, too bad I don’t remember anything.
[12:20] Ansie: you haven’t
[12:20] Ansie: you should post this conversation in the chronicle topic
[12:21] Xander: and you were wearing a beige t-shirt with some kind of design on the front, but no writing with kahki pants
[12:21] Xander: I think I will
[12:21] Xander: after i finish typing up all my other dreams
[12:21] Ansie: ok :smile: and I never wear something like that in RL
[12:22] Xander: well, I’ve worn stuff in dreams I’d never wear IRL
[12:22] Ansie: me too
[12:22] Xander: (including a few times, nothing)
[12:23] Xander: :razz:
[12:23] Ansie: that too :razz:
[12:24] Ansie: what color was my skin? pale? brown because of the sun? brown… other?
[12:24] Xander: not too pale, but definitely light
[12:26] Ansie: I have a very light skin

Now, if only I had become lucid! The ND is posted in my DJ.

I need a partner if anyone wants one.

[edit] And also my normal sleep patterns are from 10:00Pm-6:00Am GMT

I’ve been working recently on an image of Sky Island . My first attempt was a complete failure. :sad: The second one is slightly better, though it’s not absolutely great IMO. Here is a first version:

(click to enlarge)

Now before I go on working on it, I would like to know if this Sky Island seems to you satisfying or not. It’s no use I continue to work on a wrong idea. Are there some big problems in this image? Something which doen’t fit at all with your idea of Sky Island? Something you find really disappointing? What should be enhanced or modified in your opinion? Thank you for your answers. :smile:

It looks awesome but… Isn’t Sky Island supposed to be in the… Sky?

The top mountain is sharper, and it has a cloud surrounding the bottom. Other then that, It looks like sky Island.

Looks great! It looks very close to the way it looked in my dream! :happy:

Since my rendition looked like a pool table, it’s a good thing I have that pic to reference.

Hmmm… it IS in the sky. :neutral: For the moment, the erroneous impression is due to my poor drawing. I’ll try to correct this. :content:

I had the feeling that this sky island was too small: you can visit it in a quarter of an hour. What do you think about? Do you have the same feeling?

Oh :slight_smile: sorry. The clouds look a bit too blueish

Hmm not so much. I mean, it could be bigger, but I suppose we get that feeling because we’re looking from a far off POV…

Hey guys, watch the sky for explosions and sparks. If a wolf shows up, you’ll know who it is :smile:

I am trying to decide if I should go Sky Island or Hogwarts tonight.
Maybe both?

Hopefully I will see some of you guys there.

Tonight is the night. Don’t any of you forget or I will hunt you down in the LD…!

Or I’ll make sure you do a RC. I like the latter better.

This is the cutoff for Part 4

I am ignoring the cut-off.
I am in my WBTB right now, I don’t know if any of you are dreaming right now, but I will see if I can meet you.

next part —> :fly: