The Chroniclers Part IV

I will attempt to visit Sky island tonight.

Sorry guys, no Sky Island last night. Too much partying before hand. :tongue:

Last night in a ND i was going to take a train to sky island but never got to sky island. :sad: You can read about it in my DJ.

I wish to join.

Do i have the permission to design a 3d Sky Island and a kind of application which will give the player the opportunity to explore some of its places? I think that will make Sky Island’s structure more specific/clear.

However due to lack of time, this might takes some time to be prepared.

Count me in.

See you on the island!

Welcome Guts. You have been added.

Once again the same thing. :tongue:

Same with Wyvern. No sleep = no sky island.

I did though have a WILD this morning in which I started flying toward sky island, but woke up.

I’ve yet to even have an LD since joining. I have a feeling it’ll happen tonight though. :happy:

Good for you, when i had that feeling i had an LD the same night.

Nothing happened. :sad: Maybe Sometime soon…

So…

whats happening with this group? i got added a little while ago but haven’t received any notifications or anything. Is there a plan? details? specifics about the island? how we will meet, etc?

:woo: I had my FIRST LUCID DREAM!!! on November 5th …

so now im really into this im studying SD and OBE and other cool topics and by the way if you need to know im only 13. anyway the LD i just had wasnt much i did’nt really do anything because i was struggling to control myself =]

anyway id like to join your shared dreaming thingy and i hope i get better at lucid dreaming ive been trying since September so maybe i can learn a little more from you guys!

Well, so far what we’ve been doing is trying every Saturday night to try and meet eachother at Sky Island. I think it was shatterspike who suggested partners. I can’t remember. I’m partnered with Sean, so I try to find him.

@Jake: Congratulations on your first LD!

I don’t have a partner…

Does anyone have a program where the can make a 3D model of sky island?

thanks im hoping to get better at lding but anyway um… i geuss one day somebody could get me lucid again because sky island looks amazing i saw something like that on TV. I guess if you help me get lucid by SD i might get better at it who knows… :help:

Welcome, you have been added. And to answer Wyvern, I think TRJR suggested partners, I don’t exactly remember.

what do you suggest?

i know if anybody can get into my dreams they can help me get lucid… is that one reason why noobs are let in this, hahah because that would be soo cool if im dreaming and somebody taps my shoulder and says hey guess what… your dreaming haha.

Yeah, that is part of the reason newbs at LDing can join. Another reason is this: improving the odds. The more members there are, the more likely a shared dream will happen.

oh ok well i geuss flying is on my first to do list and maybe ill fly to sky island :fly: :bat: :angel_fly: