The Chroniclers Part IV

yea i guess flying is on my to do list and maybe if i get the chance ill try to fly to sky island to see what its all about :tryfly: :fly: :angel_fly: :bat:

i always heard in the beginning flying is especially hard to do as is growing wings and teleporting… however in my first ld ever i did all those things, idk why but it seemed easy, however i made the situation be that if i couldn’t do those, i would die in real life, i made it be a necessity for survival and i think that might have made it easier to do

Different things are hard for different people. I find flying and transforming easy, but controlling flight is generally a 50-50 chance that I can, otherwise I’m just on a rail, or flying erractically into walls.

I dont have a partner either…

Ok so every saturday night…

It would be nice to know more specifics about the island in detail and where it is located - knowing a specific location will make it easier to get there and connect with each other - for example: in the middle of the pacific ocean floating half-way between the sea and the clouds. Someone suggested making a walk-through guide which would help a lot. I have been to the crossroads quite a few time and it really does help to know more details and see pictures.

Yes, we do need more detail about where the island is located. I haven’t been having LD lately, but I’m trying.

I have a feeling I’m gonna have an LD tonight…

(I’m having LDs more frequently)

shatter, that reminds me, you’re still my partner :wink:

since my recall is back, so is my motivation! Let’s do this like Buddhists

partners?
hah is a partner the one that helps you get lucid? cause i dont have one but then again im not gonna get into SD until i can have more LD’s

I saw Sky High last night (I don’t know why it was just on TV) and since it’s a high school on an island so why not make it look similar like that? We have a good visual of it.

Whoa people, some of you have seem to forgotten that a pic of sky island has already been made by Basilus West.

Yes I know I’ve seen it its in your icon

i think there was a group like this a while back they had a meeting place called the lucid crossroads or something like that. not sure if they ever succeeded or not but you might take a look at it if your interested

It sounds like the Imageshack hoster works when they want. For instance, I couldn’t see the Sky Island image which is in the first post of this thread whereas my ava (which is also hosted on Imageshack) was displayed. :sad:

use imagehoster.com is my suggestion :smile:

can i have a partner too?

jake_drummer, you find your partner by inquiring who you want to be partners with.

well i dont know a lot of people here whoever has the best chance of getting me lucid i geus i dont know you can choose for me :cool:

nah its not ben haha but anyway Who would like to be my partner because saturday is coming up in 2 days and i want to be prepared for my first attempt

liam_sw is my partner just so you all know. im feelin an ld tonight :smile:

I don’t have a partner yet … But if I wore to choose one it would be Astrae