What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IIX

Adam Sandler was my boyfriend and showed me his Yellow sportscar to take me for a ride in it.

IWL I always do a RC when I see a Yellow automobile. But I didn’t in this dream, AND I don’t like Adam Sandler!

:wiske:

Last night I was watching an illuminated big fish hover over the water and it was constantly changing colors from yellow to blue. I didn’t think it was odd…I just thought it was beautiful and wanted to take a picture. D’oh!

I dreamt was going down the stairs in my house, when out of nowhere my brother(notably half naked) swept right down past me, and did a flying aerobic roll that magically took him to the entire other side of the house, landing perfectly without a scratch. I stood there for a moment, a bit envious at his skill(I practice Martial Arts while my brother doesn’t IWL) and began to wonder if I could do it as well. Then I thought to myself that doing something like that would be impossible and I gave up. Stupid me didn’t make the connection. >.>

I was just looking in the mirror, and I was letting my mind wander around, so I wondered "Hey I BET MY PANTS ARE A DIFFERENT COLOR NOW THAT I’M DREAMING. It was. -sigh- How could I have still not known I was dreaming -shakes head-

Being in a flying tank and forgetting to RC :razz:

This one time i somehow spawned a airplane and pig to ride in the back and dident even realize it freaked me out…

Till now nearly every time i did a RC in a dream (happened 2-3 times) i didn’t realize i was dreaming :sad: , and i don’t realize i’m dreaming even with strange dreams like swimming with hamsters in an nuclear bunker…

Past Two nights i’ve been in the same video game playing the same zone but just a different chacter playing/ being in a video game is a very common DS for me once i was in roblox and just wanted to fly so i jumped off a bridge and landed on my back once i woke up my back hurted thru out the day. :cry:

,W!zzFX LD :dark:

in yesterday’s dream, i was in the front of the train, taking with the driver, when we suddenly started flying with train… i was amazed, we were flying over forests and villages, and then finnaly landed on some sort of airport… and i still didn’t do a RC! -.- damn…

I was in a lab and saw some weird creatures there :confused:

I bled to dead. Weird freaking dream. :bored:

Saw a tram backing on wrong side and it had a train-horn :razz:

My younger brother was driving a truck while i was in the backseat. He cut this guy off and he smashed into the side where i was sitting. He was cruising and I did not even feel anything nor did the truck take much damage. Oh yea, my younger brother was driving too…

1000m high building, largest hall I’ve ever seen in the last floor, highway-sized catwalk in the middle of it, the pope on it holding a speech, only bankers are allowed to fly around and last but not least I’m dressed in a yellow rain-hooded nylon, plus all in one dream.

Can’t get more random than that, can it ? :thud:

ive had lots of dreams of me being back at school or uni and trying to graduate again. This was well before i started learning about LD’s The next time it happens I’m sure to trigger…

I missed the MOST OBVIOUS dreamsign EVER!!!

I was just hearing this guy talking about stuff, and I remember he saying:

“Yeah, I am a lucid dreamer! I need some help with blablabalbal”

Do you need a more obvious sign? Hahahha

Well last night I missed my princable teaching Spanish sitting in a Dumpster in the gradge at my old house

in a recent dream of mine i really wanted to get a lucid dream and so i leaned against a wall and tried to fall asleep xD

i was trying to type a number on the cell phone, again and again, and i always ended up messing the number up, misstyping or whatever…
then i thought “this happens in dreams”, but still thought it was reality, no second-guessing, no reality-check… oh well!

That I was in Trollhättan and started thinking I should be in the US one more week :razz: :dingding: