What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part VI

Once I saw how my cat is touching and smelling with her tail… but I took this completely normal :happy:

I looked down onto my hand where I write my RC. And then said OUTLOUD in my dream. “Am I dreaming” Then decided I wasn’t and went and ran off with Angelina Jolie and her Hello Kitty with a mustache.

I was sitting at a table with a group of people talking to them about lucid dreaming, and how doing WBTB used to make me lucid all the time, but that it didn’t work anymore! :crazy:

Both the 4-tram and 8-tram had M25s (I did RC, but never thought it as Questioning reality :grrr: ) and I talked to a friend about shared dreaming :ack:

Before I fell asleep my cat was making a lot of noise so I kicked her out of my room and closed my door. I had a FA and I saw her sleeping on my desk and I was like WTF? It seemed so real at the time the next morning I asked my mom if she let Evie in my room and she said no she slept with me

Sat in an NSB-train and wondered where the heck I was, no RC made though :grrr:

I saw a crocodile climb up a tree. And I didn’t even realize that I was dreaming even after I commented to one of my friends that crocodiles can’t climb :ack:

i never experienced a lucid dream yet lol :grin:

Was in a train close to the central station and a Kinnekulle-train was across several tracks, blocking the way.

SPOILER - Click to view

Please dont kill me for posting missed train DS, its becoming such a recurring theme that I wont post more missed DS of this theme :razz:

This is a multi part topic, the next part is here :dragon: