Induce sleep paralysis?

I’m just wondering, is there a way to get into sleep paralysis at will?

If I’m in a light sleep I’ll find myself moving as my dream body does. Its like being in the physical body and dream body at the same time…kind of odd, really annoying. Only happens when Its a stronger dream, a lucid one or close to it. Of course it just wakes me up faster.

also I’ve heard its possible to go from there into OBE’s. How does that work?

At will? um well i guess that all depends, if you mean within a few seconds, i would say that would be pushing it with practice you can get it within (so i hear) 10 minutes.

I am a light sleeper so it takes me a long time but let me see what i can find for you. I know there is a relaxing guide here somewhere.

Well my internet just died so you will have to dig for it unless i edit this post.

Here is what you need to know…

Practice is the key, the more you practice it the quicker you are going to get at it. Make sure you use the techs called point relaxation . This will relax your body point by point, once you do that your whole body will release all tension and you will become very relaxed and move into SP. The more you practice this the quicker you will be at it.

Once you have entered SP , to move onto a WILD follow the wild tut, if you want to have an OB there are posts in here as well that will desribe it in more detial but basicly here is what you have to do.

Focus on floating above your body once you are in SP. do this visual or “feel it” or as you are flying there feel your self floating upwards, or imagine a point on the roof and pull your self to wards it with your mental hands or just your mind. imagine a frequency starting low and feel it getting higher and higher and as you do this feel your real body gettin heavy and your astral body becoming light as a feather.

Imagine a rope and pull your self up the rope, focus on the HI and follow it. There i a book called.

Where we go when we go to sleep. google that its all about AP and how to do it.

Good luck once I can search the forums again I will see what i can dig up for you

Rich

this one

this will help too

WILDS will help you learn SP as well and AP so try here

AP topic

Also learn how to focus your energy Chakras (SP?) is also very helpful for AP.

Learn to visulise, focus your intention.

The basic idea to have a AP from a SP state is this.

Go SP
then focus on floating or moving your dream hands, or body in general.
You you have moved try to site up or float, let your real body feel havy and forget about it, and let your AP body feel light and floating.
Clear your mind and focus on moving, some people find rolling over (Dream body) very helpful.

Read as much as you can esp about what to expect as fear can hold ALOT of people back, once you can overcome your fear of the unknow you will find AP very easy

Good luck and enjoy most of all.

Rich

This topic has been locked as it asks two questions that fit into different forums. The questions have now been answered and further questions can be asked in the threads already linked. Particularly the BIG OBE topic - part III and The BIG sleep paralysis and old hag topic Part IV :dragon: