Invitation

I would like to invite someone who wants to help out free of charge, to meet (in dream time) and help me realize that I am dreaming.

If you agree to help free of charge and accept the condition that you should not interfere again if asked to do so, then you can meet me using your will.

I think it is going to be an interesting meeting. Maybe we can be friends :smile:

Are you talking about meeting up in dream time, for real? You might check out the work being done by the Chroniclers (this topic or this topic). Verified “real” shared dreams seem to be kind of elusive to us, for the time being, but if anyone on here can pull it off intentionally, it’s these members.

Alternatively, you can focus your mind on having another dreamer enter your dream (I’ll post my pic in the The LD4all Alphabetical Photo Gallery for this purpose), and either they’ll pop in themselves, or a DC version of them will come to remind you.

Anyways, good luck! I’m sure you’ll figure something out.

I would like to express my deep thanks to those who helped me. The invitation is repeated.

Hi, guys, lets try it tonight…