Lucidity Challenge 44—Winner: drd

^ You would find a way to do that non-lucidly, huh? Welp, points are points. :tongue:

The scores are updated.

Okay so, evil plans haven’t yet come to fruition yet… but random task done in a normal dream instead.

Stopped a robbery. strikes heroic pose

^ You’re tied with Rhewin for second place now. You’re already seen that Rhewin posts hundreds of points at once, so you’re likely in secret 3rd place. How are you going to maintain second when the point dump happens? I personally suggest Task 5 work. :smile:

I look forward to seeing evil plans unless they involve finding my DC and maiming them either in frustration over the LC or just for the lulz. Until those plans come to fruition, the scores are updated with current points.

I assure you the evil plan does not involve any maiming and is not directed at your DC in any way. However I do intend to get the points for fighting a giant lc host, but we can use camera tricks and acting to make it look all cinematic with no DCs harmed during filming. :smile:

Short lucid dream, no tasks done. Closing my eyes in the dream was a bad idea.

^ Noooooooo, why would you close your eyes? :sad: I’ve updated the scores with the short lucid dream.

Medium length Ld last night. The tasks I completed:
Personal goal
Draw power from a jewel (IDK if a crystal counts)

My DJ: [community.ld4all.com/t/drd-tales/39779/21)

^ I’ll count a crystal for being in the spirit of the task, I suppose. You can give me a second personal goal to attempt for 25 points if you like. Although I think Task 5 should be your main focus, every point counts!

The scores are updated.

In an ND I drew power from something similar to a Chaos Emerald.

^ Aw, I was hoping that tie for second stayed put to see how you two would react when hosting duty fell to second place (assuming drd hasn’t changed his mind, of course). :tongue:

The scores are updated.

Medium LD last night.

I noticed I had green scaly arms, but didn’t get a sense/feeling of how I transformed. I tried to fight a giant LC host but didn’t feel my punch connect with anything because I was losing the scene. Then when I regained lucidity, Thorn was being elusive. Probably because I tried to punch him previously. Sorry Thorn. You were a T-Rex! I thought you could take it!

So no tasks. :sad:

^ Funny story: the first “Team Dream” many LD4all members did, waaaay back in February 2013 before it was part of the LC and had that title, involved everybody meeting each other while turned into dinosaurs. Yes, I was the T. rex, and yes, I actually managed the transformation. I laughed really, really hard when I read that you somehow saw me in that form; nostalgia smacked me upside the head. Are you claiming any points besides the LD length? I’m not sure if you’re considering me charging at you while you take a swing at me a fight, because I wasn’t there to know how you felt about it in the dream (well, real-me wasn’t there), and I’m not sure if you’re claiming points for transforming into anything.

The scores are updated with your medium LD, but not with any other points until I know what’s going on.

EDIT: I was told in IRC that no other points are being claimed.

A message to everybody: with the LC coming to a close, would anybody care to find a time for a group of us to chill on Skype, Mumble, Google Hangouts, or TinyChat and simply talk about how it went? It’d be interesting to hear some feedback, and the info might be useful for the next LC host. We have a few Brits in the LC who probably won’t want to be up late for what would be evening hours in the U.S., so Saturday afternoon U.S. times / evening European times seems like a good fit, but that’s if there’s interest.

:cool: Danke, Mew. :happy:

Samus Aran ~ Medium Lucid Dream ~ Task V Part 3 LUCID EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 6
Short LDs: 6
Medium LDs: 1
Long LDs: 0

Task 1:-E C4 & I5 | D5 | B3 | C5 | H4
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3: ~ none ~
Task 4: ~ none ~
Task 5:-E Merged consciousnesses with Mew.
[/spoiler]

^ You… finished a task lucidly? About time, dude; congratulations! Now finish more!

The scores are updated. Less than two days remain!

Thanks Thorn. I did write a reply about the points but the interweb gremlins ate it and when I hit back the box had been cleared. Damn gremlins! :alien: I have no idea where the T-Rex thought came from, but I’m glad that it definitely was you and that it brought back memories. :smile:

I have dinner plans on Saturday, which will likely be followed by a few beverages. So I’m not sure what state I will be in for the proposed chat.

2 medium length LD last night, no tasks completed.

You asked, I delivered! :biggrin:

A Search for Thorn ~ [LD]Medium Lucid Dream[/LD] ~ [LD]Task IV Part 4 LUCID[/LD]

Stats so far:

[spoiler][ND]NLDs:[/ND] 6
[LD]Short LDs:[/LD] 6
[LD]Medium LDs:[/LD] 2
[LD]Long LDs:[/LD] 0

Task 1:[color=green]-E[/color] [ND]C4 & I5[/ND] | [ND]D5[/ND] | [ND]B3[/ND] | [ND]C5[/ND] | [ND]H4[/ND]
Task 2: ~ none ~
Task 3: ~ none ~
Task 4: [LD]Grinded on a long rail.[/LD]
Task 5:[color=green]-E[/color] [LD]Merged consciousnesses with Mew.[/LD]
[/spoiler]

^ Don’t get too cocky. You still need to get 1100 points tonight!

The scores are updated with drd and Scipio’s dreams. One night left! Incubate hard!

Had an LD here that was around 4-5 minutes long making it medium for me. I tried the Gem subtask in combination with the Dragon transformation task but couldn’t trigger the Gems power unfortunately.

^ Sorry the last day of the LC saw you get so close and yet so far. Hopefully you do some fun things on your own before the next LC starts.

The scores are updated. I’ll accept dreams that were had before 2 PM EDT for a bit after deadline, up until I don’t think the results will change anymore due to possible posts. Dream hard!