1. Can you get expirienced enough to where you can LD every night?
Yes, but normal dreams are cool too
2. Could you achieve this^^ in a week?
Yes, but you’re not likely to.
3. Is it cold up in the Air when you are flying?
Sometimes it can be, although I usually experience the wind without the cold.
4. Can I feel pain as if it’s real while LDing?
5. Does time exist in LDing? As in, Do I have a limited amount of sleep time or does time go on forever until you wake up?
This is an ongoing discussion in this Forum, but the short answer is: there’s no way to know, because it might be different to every person.
6. What should I do when I first sustain a LD? Sould I start little or should I start with a bang?
Whatever best fits your personality.
7. Is it possible that you can go from lucid dreaming and then lose grip of it but still dream?
Not only possible: very common.
8. If I commit crimes while LDing, will God look down on me for commiting those things?
Depends on your moral values. You can say ‘it’s just dreams’ or you can feel responsible about what you do in dreams.
To make you think: suppose you’re dating a girl. To what extent making sex in a lucid dream is different from reading those naked lady magazines? She would feel somewhat cheated if she found out about either, wouldn’t she? There you go.
9. The first thing I plan to do when I first LD, is light my entire body on fire and start flying(Think of Fantastic Four Style). Is that aiming to high for my first go? I have always wanted to do that.
No, not at all, have a try! Just remember: if it doesn’t work, you can always try something else instead.
12. Is Out of the Body experiences possible?
13. What about meating a friend while you are both dreaming and inducing a LD in him, then go cruise the plain reaking havoc together?
Lol, meeting and summoning dream characters is possible, now if your thing is shared dreaming, you should read about it in the Beyond Dreaming board.
10. If I don’t want to feel pain while LDing, can I find the pill in my pocket that makes me invincible, and actually have it work? Like making stuff up? For example, if I wanted to be made of rubber in my dream, and I convinced mydreamself that a special belt will do that, and then I put that belt on, would I be made of rubber?
Sure, believe and it will most likely work. I said “most likely”
14. What do these mean?
ND: Normal Dream
DC: Dream Character
If you mouseover these accronyms, there will be a nice note telling you what they mean.
15. Can I learn things from my dreams. Example, can I go to a college in my dream and take an advanced math class and actually learn something I have never done before?
Eh, I suppose it could happen… That’s how that scientist found out the structure of benzene… But don’t count on that.