The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 44

Another norwegian here :smile: :welcome:

(where in norway btw ? :grin: )

LD4all is truly a great place with a great athosphere :content:

Welcome to the LD4all, underscore! :content:

moogle: I found out that Siiw was norwegian on the chat. I became a little proud then: “Wow, a norwegian moderator in LD4all!” Great! :happy:

Petter: Thank you :smile: (I live in Karmøy. That’s 3 hours from Stavanger)

Hello, I’m new here :tongue:
I’m swedish and I had 3 LD’s.
I had my first LD after about a week (is that good or bad ?) with some kind of autosuggestion. I just said to myself, “Tonight I will have a lucid dream”.

Hey, trying to establish myself in “tha community.” I’m starting to post on the site due to total loss of dream recall which is a prerequisite to the accomplishment of a dream going lucid. I used to average 2-3 lucid dreams a month, then my motivation to have them depleted due to the equation of work+school+life=Stress… So where are you motivation?

Welcome MiscFisk, Mr_Sincere and everyone else I have not greeted.

TheS; I’m from Norway too.
Last year (or the year before that) we had a poll or something and Norway was the land with most active LD4all members :yes:

Hello MiscFisk and Mr_Sincere :content: Welcome to the forum.

Everyone will have an LD at their own rate so it’s a little difficult to say whether that period of time is good or bad… but having any LD can only be a good thing :grin:

Yes Motivation can be a tricky thing there is a great topic about things to do in an LD that I have found very motivating.
Here

i started like 2 weeks ago but i just joined the forum now…o yeah i just woke up from my first lucid dream!!!..it was for about 10-15 minutes…it was crazy…all i got to do iz fly really fast like superman!!!

Hey you all!!
I’m Lissa, I’m seventeen and I’m brazilian!
I’ve had a few LD’s, but at the time I didn’t knew what they were, so I just thought of them as really cool and fun dreams. :content:
And… that’s it!

:happy:

:wave: hello MiscFisk, Mr_Sincere, ld411 and Lissa Capeleto - welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

I would say that was good :smile: I hope you decide to post your LDs so far in a dream diary in our dream diary forum (there is also a big My First LD Collection topic in that forum too :content: )

Mr_Sincere … as dragon said there are a lot of topics that can get you motivated again. Look for the dream diaries that spark your enthusiasm the most … different LDs inspire different people :content:

:yay: congrats on your first LD ld411 :yay: I hope the next one isn’t far behind :happy:

Lissa Capeleto :happy: I nearly welcomed you in Forever Endeavor I hope you both attain your shared goals :thumbs:

Hey everyone

I’m 18 and am currently living in california for research at college and I have had two LDs in the past few weeks, both of which the first LDs of my life. I got interested in LDing a few months ago but never carried through with it. Now i am completely focused and want to make it happen all the time because it was sooo amazing when i did it. (however, i am a patient man, and i can wait)

Hello ld411, Lissa Capeleto and NeoShweaty :welcome:

That sounds like a fun first LD ld411 :grin: Congrats and good luck in future lucids :content:

It’s nice that you had LDs before you knew what they were Lissa Capeleto. Now you know what they are hopefully it will be even more fun :smile:
I like the layout for your DJ too :wink:

NeoShweaty LD-ing is definitely amazing. Hopefully you’ll have LDs very soon :cool:

so new to this didnt even know it was a gift untill my friend pointed it out to me! I can control my dreams and the ppl in it! i have been able to du this since i was very young… had no idea it was abnormal untill today! Assumed evry1 culd do it… cant they?

They can, but not everyone can do it naturally like you.
:welcome:

I’d like to hear the conversation were you found out people usually don’t know they’re dreaming… Kind of like:

Friend: So, I had this wierd dream last night about a monster hunting me, but I just stood there.
You: Why didn’t you just make it go away?
Friend: I don’t know, I didn’t know I was dreaming.
You: LoL.
Friend: What, you do?
You: Always… You don’t?
Friend: No, never, no one does.
You: I do, what do you mean? Doesn’t everyone know that they’re dreaming?
Friend: Uhm, no…

Hello Shall_nz congratulations on the natural Lucid Dreaming :ok: You’re right not everyone just knows they are dreaming, but with some practice anyone is capable of realizing it :grin:

:wave: hello NeoShweaty and shall_nz :grin:
:yay: congrats on your 2 LDs NeoShweaty … it’s amazing how it can happy out of the blue even when neglecting actively trying to LD :happy: … and actually experiencing being lucid is a great motivator to practice techs to induce more LDs :boogie:
It would be good if you made a post in our Big My First LD Collection (it is a sticky topic at the top of the dream diary forum :smile: )

where you always fully aware of the full extent of what you could do in your dreams? mmm I see you just said control … were you fully aware they were dreams too or were you just using powers of control?

I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all :smile:

I was always aware that sumtimes my dreams wer different. Iv always been able to control them to a certain point but sumtimes im lazy and let them du their own thing. I thought that the whole point ov dreaming was to be able to do random stuff etc that u wuldnt normaly du and thats y ppl say there dreams are “random”. i assumed theirs wer like mine and they could control themselvs to make there dream suit them…

Brilliant… You’re gifted! :content:

:welcome:

I’ve just become interested in lucid dreaming.

Sadly, i realize I’ve only been lucid once in my whole 13 years of living :tongue:

And it was pretty cool. So I’m following the guide and keeping a dream journal from this night on.

Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have one your first couple weeks, or months even. One very important factor is wether you believe your going to have a Lucid Dream, or not. If you give up, you won’t have one. So never give up, and welcome!

:welcome: Welcome to LD4all, Kronos. Enjoy your stay! :woot:

Don’t worry, I’ve only been lucid twice in my 13 years of living. Keep following the guide and filling up your Dream Journal and you’ll certainly have more.

So what was your first Lucid like? I’d love to know.