The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 49

Hello nYg and welcome to LD4All! :hyper:

It’s great to hear your story about LDing. But I think it’s pretty easy for you to start off if you have had earlier experience. It’s also good to hear that you are motivated and excited, because LDs require a lot of that. :smile:

Have fun browsing the forums, and maybe start your own DJ! :happy:

:welcome: to the forum nYg!

I hope you have a great time here.

Thank you People, is that number left of the gender-symbol the users age?

edit:
ah alright now that i have setted my age I see i was right, i hadnt thought that there are that many young users here :smile:

:wave: hello nYg welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
We do have a range of ages on the forum and also a range of LDing abilities :grin:
As MaximumLD mentioned, please start a dream journal in the DJ forum here if you would like to share some of your dreams or/and keep a full record of your LDs :happy:

Hello everyone,

I just joined today, though I’ve haunted this forum on and off occasionally. :stuck_out_tongue: I found about lucid dreaming accidently about a year and a half ago, and though I’ve come close to having a LD about three times, I’m afraid I haven’t quite made it. xD Ever since I discovered the concept I have been trying off and on (intensely in some cases!), but my schedule often does not often allow much flexibility for sleeping. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I hope I can learn some stuff, maybe start an online DJ, and get some inspiration! :smiley: I look forward to the day I can have what I consider an “accomplished” LD, and not just a quick blurb before waking.

Welcome to LD 4 All, Undrea! :hyper:

I think you should definetly start your own DJ, because It could improve your dream recall greatly! (At least it improved mine! :happy: ) Too bad you have a bad sleep schedule, because I find it a distracting factor especially when trying to WILD.

But I hope you great luck and successement! :happy: Learn new things, and have fun here on LD 4 All! :happy:

:welcome: to the fourm Undrea!

Hi I’m fat phil i’m new here and haven’t LDed yet but I can’t wait till i finally achieve lucidity!!

hey there fatphil :wave: hope you get lucid s00n

:welcome: fatphil, hope you have a good time here

Hey everybody! :wave: Nothing much to say here, lol.
After reading nearly the entire guide, I’m finally starting to at least remember dreams now. It helps! xD

Cool :happy: , … welcome :wave:
:smile: at ur ava

:welcome: Yuddles
Thats good that your remembering your dreams now, it’s a start.

Hello fatphil and Yuddles! Welcome to LD 4 All! :hyper:

Good luck on your lucid dreaming quest. It might be tough at first, but remember to stay motivated! After your first LD you start wanting more! :happy:

Hi, i’m just another new guy who wants to LD.My dream recall is increasing but i dunno when i’ll LD. That’s all for now. :smile:

hey there sanguis :wave:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Undrea, fatphil, Yuddles and sanguis :grouphug:

I’ve already read quite a few of your posts Undrea :thumbs: … including your online DJ :hyper:
though you may have a problem doing all dreams with a spoiler tag in the first post … since there is a limit to the size of posts that the forum will accept. May be just doing links to the posts with the dream would be better?
eg

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/undreas-dream-journal-i/27504/3]January 28, 2008[/url]

would give January 28, 2008

Good luck with you lucid quest fatphil :thumbs: … if you have already read the guide on the main site … peek into the knowledge base. I recommend “How to Choose Your Technique” and Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques. Then if you can’t find answers to your question through using search just make a new topic in Quest or post in one of the Big topics if there is one already :happy:

/me looks at Yuddle’s avatar and quickly walks to the correct side of the internet :tongue:

I’m sure you will have a great time here and you have made a good start :smile:

We never know when we will get the first LD, but reading up on techniques and ways to stabilise your first LD should mean you will be fully prepared and have a good one :yay:

:welcome: to the forum sanguis!

Hello everybody. I’ve been floating around here for a short while, but I’ve never introduced myself. I am somewhat reclusive, but I welcome any attempt to drag me out of my shell.

please proceed to the next part :content: