The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 56

Welcome, Danielns13 and johnr!

Hopefully LD4all is a good experience!

Oh, and to John
Does it feel weird to be greeted by some… err… “kids” by any chance?

To Daniel (I’m just guessing your name :tongue: )
Visit the Playground and beware of… :scared: GHOSTIE11… he’s scareh!

:nuu: canadians!
Daniel,you’ll be happy to know that there’s a whole bunch of ebil canadians in the PG. :tongue:
We also have a Dark SiDe.
So,welcome!
You too,john :content:

:welcome:

:welcome: john and daniel13, we have everything you need here, even a playground :razz:

We have a / me code that must be used right or a truit :spinning:truit:) will slam your head :puh:

I recommend that you oren a DJ to write down all fantastic dreams :cool_raz:

thanks for the welcome wagon but its DanieLns not daniek and anyway my fave smilies are these :bow: :truit: and finnaly :ebil:
ummm one question though what is up with the pinnaples, cookies, DaRk SiDe and :ebil:
also download you were right my name is Daniel as for ghostie im in his dream challenge thingy

:eh: wow this topic was busy last night

:wave: hello johnr and Danielns13 welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

johnr, now you’ve registered the Dream Journal forum and a few others will have become available to read too :grin: Plus if you enjoy browsing - don’t forget to explore the LD4all archives (links are on the index page)

:smile: I hope you pass by the 30 years or older topic and post in it :wink: … the link to it is in my signature :happy:

Danielns13, I love the smilies too :yay:
I’m glad to be able to officially welcome you to the forum now, since I had seen your posts around the forum :content:

I hope you both enjoy your time on LD4all :boogie:

thanks for the “offical” welcome see you around :content:

:truit:
It’s Dark-SiDe! >.<

The smileys are the best,anyways :tongue:

Hi,

I’m new to the forum and trying my hardest to become a lucid dreamer, I think I had one but it was so short :neutral:

I’m a programmer/game designer just out of college and also a big anime fan

hey sully look back a page and you will see me being welcomed but now i can say :welcome: to the forum others will give you the gist or at least tell you who to stay way from

i suggest you read the BIG inside jokes topic

:welcome: sully to this forum, hope you like it and find what you need :cool_laugh:

:welcome: welcome to the forum Sully :grin:
I have read your DJ and it sounds like a short WILD to me :happy:
Hope you enjoy your time on the forum :happy:

:cry: and new members keep being warned about me :tongue:
/me looks at GHOSTIE and Pridak

Yeah, moogle never truits me, 'cause I’m perfect-ish!
But still, trust Pridak on that
And Ghostie
Well, don’t trust Ghostie
He’s scary
But welcome!

Remember! Be scared of Ghostie and moogle… maybe Pridak…
Yeah…
And Mew151…
Yeah…

hes sayin that you should be scared of everyone except the canadians :content:

Exactly my point! :tongue:

Hi, I’m new here. Lol.
My name is Tyler, I’m 16, and have been trying to LD on and off for this past year.

:welcome: champloo to ld4all, everything youll need is found here. If you want to know other members the garden, lounge and playground are the places to go for that.

But there are more known members here: moogle, pridak, download and winter depths, just keep an eye on them :wink: and good luck on your progress to LD :cool:

:wave: hello ChamploO, welcome to the LD4all community :content:
I think it is always better to attempt LDing as part of a forum community instead of by yourself just using books and stuff googled online :happy:

GHOSTIE forgot to mention the dream journal forum, it’s a good place to post your dreams in your personal DJ topic and also to get to know and talk with other DJ keepers in their DJs :grin:

:welcome: ChamploO

im here to give you some recomendations.

1. No one can be trusted except the canadian members like me, download and essa EH
  2. ummm no. one was really all i had, so umm … errr … ummm oh stay way from ghostie, he scary.
    3.BANANA PHONE
  3. smileys r nice.
  4. :truit: heh heh AWAY

My sentiments exactly! Welcome, ChamploO! Oh, Winter Depths isn’t all that bad, just don’t mess with his [color=orange]TROPICAL MANGOS[/color] or you’ll be regretting it!

Hey :smile:
My name is Victor and I live in Sweden… I’ve been reading the guide a few times and I’ve never reached the “lucid state”, I’m really hoping to do it soon, though.
I thought I might aswell register here to get answers to my questions and so on, seeing as no one I know knows anything about lucid dreaming.
I’m 15 years old, I’ll be 16 in July… And yeah, that’s my brief introduction :smile:

Bai.