the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 58

:welcome: hello kharmas, welcome to the LD4all community :smile:

:thumbs: congrats on your first LD … all that browsing in the forum definitely paid off :happy:

Now you are back and more motivated than ever, I’m sure you will make great progress :boogie:

If you start a dream journal here … please post about your first LD in the first post of it :content:

:slide: :grouphug: :slide:

:welcome: kharma to ld4all.

I had to laugh :gni: when you had your first LD after you lost your motivation :razz: :happy:

and now when you try again I hope the LD’s will be many :wink:

:welcome: Kharma, lucidblogger, and Spooky! :wave:
This really is a great site and it helps me tons with my LD’s. I haven’t been on much in the last week or two because of major internet problem’s, but all is good now! :bounce:
I noticed a huge decline in my LD’s since I haven’t been on ld4all. :nuu: So I am SOOO happy to back up and running!! :partying_face: Here in Costa Rica we have lots of Internet issues but it’s a small price to pay to live in such a beautiful country! :wiske:

Hey im new here and im really hopeing to have my first lucid dream soon :happy:
You can all just call me Matt if you like.

:welcome: matt to ld4all, I hope youll have a nice first LD :wink:

Whazzup MATT!!! :bored:
Sorry…Welcome to the forums!

:wave: hello matt, welcome to LD4all :smile:
I already have your DJ open, ready to read it :boogie:
Good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:

[color=indigo]Hey everyone im Katie (Kate), just joined the site today :smile:

I always have lucid dreams, i’ve had them for years now, i tend to know before i go to sleep if i’ll have one or not. I thought everyone had them, it was only recently that i started to research the lucid dream, and can’t wait to read everyone’s experiences.

x x x [/color]

:welcome: to ld4all, Im glad you found this site :happy: if you want to read experiences you should browse members DJ’s (link to mine in sig :wink: ). I assume youre a natural LD’er :colgate:

Enjoy your stay :woo:

:content: Welcome Katie! :wave: Hope you enjoy the site and learn some new tips for exploring your LD’s. :wiske:

GOD BLESS YOU AND CURE YOU OF ALL YOUR AILMINTS!
PROUD TO SEE MORE WISDOM GAETHORERS ENYWHERE SHOUT LOVE!

:welcome: billy to ld4all, Im a bit confused of your introduction :confused:

And we do understand messages without all CAPS :wink:

hi,
best wishes to all of you.

:welcome: writabrata, I wish you a pleasant stay here :grin:

Hey… I’m (sort) of new.

I’ve lurked here for a while and have always been interested in LDs. Good to be a part of the community finally! :smile:

:wave: hello katie, BILLYKRAEMERATZION, writabrata and Lyte, welcome to LD4all :yay:
[center][/center]

wow, it sounds like some type of sixth sense :content:
I recommend browsing the lucid adventures forum, there are lots of ideas of what do do when lucid in there and you will be able to post your experiences too. We also have the dream journal forum … here you can post your own personal dream journal topic and we have a topic for your most interesting LD too. :smile:

God bless you too BILLYKRAEMERATZION :content:

writabrata, I hope you enjoy the LD4all atmosphere. :boogie:

hello at last Lyte :happy: it’s always great when lurkers finally register :slide: … now there are additional forums that you can read. Have fun :user:

:welcome: lyte to ld4all :colgate:

I hope youll enjoy those forums you couldnt read :tongue:

and I wish you happy LD’s :happy:

hi ld4allers

im dalai dreamer (cos all the names i wanted were taken lmao) only been into lding for 3 days, but all ready with a bit of success.

id like 2 say im looking forward to being part of this community, as from wat ive seen, this is by far the most freindly and inviting forum ive every been a member of :cool:

see you guys around the forum

omg ive already messed up a post and ive only been here a miniute :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ment to be in the big hi topic or wateva its called…

perhaps karma is punishing me 4 using dalai in my username :smile: :smile:

*goes and hides out of site from embaricement

/me searches for Dalai Dreamer and gives him an hug :hugs:
everything is ok now … the post is where it’s supposed to be :wink:

welcome to the LD4all community, I hope you continue to enjoy the friendly vibes here :happy:

ooo I hope you start a dream journal here so we can follow your successful quest for LDs :smile: