the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 68

Hi, I’m Mikal. I’m 15, in my first year of high school. I’m FtM trans. At around the 2011 new year, by way of heavy internet use, I learned about lucid dreaming, and have since then been keeping a dream journal. I’ve had about 60 lucid dreams so far, but I still feel like a novice. I like figure drawing and speaking Mandarin.

Welcome dlrowmaerd, FreeYaMind1000 and psylock :grouphug:

Welcome all the new people! It’s news to us that you have joined. Get it? HAR HAR HAR

Hey-o everybody! I’m bad at forums. Seriously, i wasn’t even sure if i pressed the right button to post this. I’ve been browsing the site for a bit and decided to finally become a member after i blew most of my checking account on this laptop. I’m the kind of person that finds something new and go out of my way to learn everything about it if i find it fascinating; LD’ing being one of those. I found out about it months ago and lately have been developing my skill set of techniques, RC’s and the whole sha-bang. I hope to be a good contribution to the site :smile: i made my account and the auto-generated message thing told me to post here, so, well… there ya go :grin:

Wanted to say hello to everyone, I have already made a few posts, was too excited about what I have been reading.

Hi everyone,
I am new here :happy:) just kidding

Well, about me, I am a student from London, interested in Lucid Dreaming and overall in exploring particular states/levels of consciousness.

At the moment I am trying to build a lucid dreaming mask, like many people out there I guess. I will keep you posted in case I will be successful.

All the best

P4cm4n

Welcome! You’ll love it here, it’s a really friendly place :content:

Hello everyone! :smile:
I’m very interested in LDs because I find them really cool. :woo:

I’m doing a presentation about the dreams world for school. I’ll talk about LD because I think everyone should know about them and try to have one.

By the way I’ve managed to recall three dreams by night- shomething I couldn’t do before. It’s a great progress for me.

I hope I’ll have a LD soon. :wink:

Just a quick intro! I used to LD a lot before I had my two children, but due to endless sleepless nights and constant exhaustion and not enough time to complete a dream journal each day, I gave up actively trying to pursue LD. My dreams have always been weird, and I can still recall dreams I had from 30 years ago!

After a serious emotional trauma, I have decided to use my dreams as some sort of therapy, and it is really helping. After a couple of weeks of dream recall (using a dictaphone followed by writing up later) I was able to recall up to four dreams a day! I also programmed my body to wake automatically after each dream, and now wake automatically after 3-4 hours pre-REM to do WBTB (45mins-1 hr long), which has really helped.

However, I am unsure whether I should do WBTB just once (pre-REM) or after each dream as well! Last night I did WBTB followed by an attempt at WILD pre-REM, then the same after a lucid dream but could recall no dreams after second WBTB!

So instead of 4 non-LD, I had just one LD…swings and roundabouts I guess!

Anyway, great to find such an informative site, and look forward to more LDing!

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I’m new here, I found this forum after some searching on the net about lucid dreaming… I heard about LD a long time ago, always found the idea cool, but I never had any. I hope to learn it from all the information on the forums :slight_smile: And I expect that I’ll get to know myself better thanks to LD, and that I’ll be able to dream some of the things I cannot experience in real life, and also that random LD will bring inspiration to me and allow me to draw better :slight_smile: That’s all I think

Hi everyone! :content:

Im a 17 year old student from Brisbane, Australia.

My first “dreaming experience” actually turned out to be astral travelling! It was with a spiritual teacher that i know. I discovered this when i was talking to him one day and he started relaying the dream that we had both had together. It freaked me out, as you could understand.

I have had a few other similar experiences astral travelling, almost always with him.

I have also had a few lucid dreams after that, and it always feels very rewarding. I’ve come to this site to get myself motivated to follow a routine and consistently lucid dream :cool:

Look forward to sharing stories/experiences with you guys!

Carpe.

Welcome. I cant help you with this problem because ive only learned about a lot of this recently, but I can say you will learn a lot from this site. My advice to you is to listen to the members of this site. They have been very helpful to me and im sure they will be for you. I hope you find what your looking for. :smile:

BIG hi! i am alive. yey. I am here to stay, so watch out.

Hello:) You all can call me Psycho:) I’m a senior in Highschool, getting ready for college. I’ve had SOME experiences in LD, but I really would like to learn more. My current goal is to summon a person to my dream and have them stay long enough for me to talk to them. I also have a few questions, but I’m excited to be here and I’m always up to make new friends :slight_smile: [/code]

Hi!
I’m a 15 year old boy from Sweden. Last night i had a natural LD but was not able to change my surroundings niether were there any. I was just floating around in light. (wich was wonderful ofcourse but i want more :help: ) Thats why i came to this forum to discover the world of dreaming. Oh btw you can call me crab :content:

Aloha to one and all! :woo:
I’m a self-proclaimed noob here - when it comes to LD - and looking forward to experiencing this phenomenon properly. I find the idea and all the possibilities it offers so incredibly mind-blowing that I’m having difficulty breathing right now. asdjflksjdfehh
:nuu:
Exsqueeeze me…all better now…
I think what partially fueled my interest in LD was Inception. Good stuff! So, I’d like to thank Christopher Nolan and the cast/crew of Inception for their positive influence, and for leading me to LD4all… LOL. No really.
Anyways, I’m so excited to have discovered this site, and I can’t wait to explore…
:hurray:

Cheers!

Hello all new people and welcome to ld4all :welcome: hope you will like this community :content:

Hehe, always nice to see fellow swedes join :razz:

Hello, I am 20 years old and I have been interested in Lucid Dreaming since i was about 14. I still remember my enthusiasm as I first approached into this amazing world, and was able to have some Lucid Dreams even though I really never had them on a regular basis. This is now my goal, but I’m not gonna be harsh on myself anymore. I’ll just see what happens and see what the future brings. Nice to meet you guys, I hope to enjoy some wonderful time with you all here :smile:

:welcome: Welcome to LD4all, so many new members :eek:

I hope you all enjoy your time here, there are plenty of old posts to explore here. :content: In the future your current posts will be discovered by future new members :smile:

Have fun and good luck with your LDing quests.

[center]The introductions :wave: continue in
the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic, part 69
[/center]