The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - Part XXIII

:welcome: hello Johs
That doesn’t really sound like a lucid dream to me… but a false awakening. During a lucid dream you are aware that it is a dream… whereas you thought it was real life and something was wrong.
But now you know what to look out for and about reality checks, you should be able to experience a true LD soon and see the difference for yourself :boogie:

:welcome: Johs

no… id dont seem as a LD but mabye your mind was trying to tell you that it where a dream… it was close though :smile:
Hope you come back every day and be shure to visit the PG :boogie:

:welcome: too all you new guys!
Hope you will get a grate time here and feill free too post wath ever you want (as long as it is ligal) :content:

Hello everyone,

My name is James, I’m 16 and im from Australia.

My quest for lucidity began a couple of months ago, my brother told me about it and I decided to investigate it a bit more.

My real motivation comes from my brothers friend who I expressed my intrest about lucid dreaming to and we talked briefly, on our last meeting it would seem. He then died. My dream is to dream with him and be with him I guess…

But enough for the sob story :smile:

I’ve had a few Lucid experiences (moments of clarity as i would say) and am looking to develop them as I have just entered the school holidays. Looking to get into meditation also :eh:

I look forward to getting to know you all and share my experience, thoughts and advice. Feel free to add me to msn, but I dont know why you would want to hehe, but its good to talk to some lucid dreamers :smile:

Wow, big post, sorry :cool_laugh:

Thanks.

Hi James Welcome to the forum good to have you

added :content:

Magic

:wave: welcome to LD4all One Armed Scissor :grin:

that was very lucky that you managed to have that conversation with him the last time you met

Were the moments of clarity … prelucid moments or actual LDs that faded or ended fast?

I hope you enjoy your time at the forum and soon build up on your dreaming techniques.

Yea I think so. One was quite funny, I said to my friend “I’m having a dream” and I was looking at what was in front of me and it was so clear (the clarity part) but then my friend said “Ok loser, do a reality queck”. When i did the reality check, it passed… lol, so the dream ended :smile:

Thanks for the welcome, see you around.

Hey, I just registered after reading about lucid dreams from a movie.

looks around the room

um…heeeyyy. im new? yea thats it, im new. ive always been intrigued by ld. but recently ive become enthralled. especially after reading about astral projection. i no longer feel lonely or disconnected anymore :happy:. i had one ld years ago, in which i actually did something i wanted to do as a result. but now im in the early stages. yesterday, i recalled 4 dreams! im enjoying the process greatly. well, cheers, and see you guys around!

hey, ive actually been browsing this website for bout 3 years on and off,but finally decided to register. Since ive had a lot of really good lds recently, im trying to take it up again. see ya guys later.!

wow 3 new members in a roll Welcome to the forum:

48EYES (what was that movie you seen?)

wanderer nico

mr.house.md

wow :eek: it’s about time you joined :tongue: lol :cool_laugh: Just Joking

Magic

:hurray: all the new members :hurray:
:welcome: a warm hello to 48EYES, wanderer nico and mr.house.md
:wow: wow mr.house.md … are we that frightening :scared: that it takes three years to register :tongue:
I’m glad you finally joined, since now you can read in some forums that non members can’t access. :grin:

wanderer nico, if you still remember your LD from years ago, you may like to post it in our “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum (it’s one of the sticky topics at the top of the forum :content: )

Was the movie “Waking Life” 48EYES? There is a topic about it in the Lucidity Centre stage forum. https://community.ld4all.com/t/waking-life-the-movie/6714

/me wishes you all great lucid dreams :happy: and I look forward to reading all your future posts :wiske:

Welcome everybody !! :cheer: :boogie:

3 Years !! :wow:

:smile:

i would moogle, if i could remember more than two sentences worth laughs

Hi!

I’ve been lurking a few weeks, but thought I would say hi, I imagine I’ll be around for a while.

I guess just as a little introduction… 6 years ago I wrote a short story that took place in a sort of shared dream world. The world was filled with individuals, some ‘aware’ of the fact it was a dream, and some not. I came across the story a few weeks ago, and entertaining the idea of developing the story further, I started doing a little research on dreaming. In that process I came across lucid dreaming, and it was a huge “whoa!”

Since then I have studied LD a lot, read up just about everything I can on the subject from the web, attempted MILD, WILD, WBTB, and several different WILD awareness sub-techniques. I’ve had a few LD’s in the past naturally, but as a creative individual, I am eager to learn to induce them more than once every few years. :happy: It just strikes me as something I need.

Great site!

Hi and welcome LucidFox :welcome: this is a nice and friendly forum.

Sounds like an interesting story you wrote. I want to read it sometime. :smile:

And Welcome to all that I haven’t say welcome to

:wave: hello LucidFox
It’s great that you have finally decided to make your first post :boogie:
/me hopes you may even make a post in some other topics too :smile:
feel the urge to post :wizard:

/me is interested in the short story … have you got it posted in a blog somewhere online?

Hello LucidFox ! :welcome:

WelCome to the forum LucidFox,

I would also be interested in reading your story seeing how I am writing one also. :cool:

Hey People,

I am new here. Wow what a surprise! :content: Anyhow, I found out about this cool site/forum 3 days ago. One week ago I had a partially ludic dream. Kind of funny, i had a uzi in my school (not even wanting to shoot people!) then 3 security agents came to me. And I tought: crap. Then I realised I was dreaming.

So I looked on the internet for stuff about dreaming, becouse I hardly remeber my dreams and I wonderd or I could incubate dreams of my choise.

Turns out you can, well actually even beter become lucid :content: Today I allready wrote down the grand total of 6-7 dreams I remeber! (2 of them featuring angry donkeys).

But anyhow, I hope I will have some more dreams (remeber them more*) becouse dreams are fun :content:
and lucid would rock.

That’s about it. ^___^