The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXV

:welcome: hello Tom, welcome to LD4all
We have a sticky “My First LD Collection” topic in the dream diary forum, I hope you post your first underwater LD in it :boogie:
We have the lucid lab and also the lucid adventure forums that you may be interested in.
Your technique of telling yourself that you are dreaming during the day is talked about in our Lucid Living topic, there is also a lab experiment that has just started using this tech.

I look forward to reading more of your posts and hope you really enjoy being a part of the LD4all forum. :moogle:

:handshake: Tomthebomb–right this way :arrow_right::grouphug:–oh, those are my friends…you’ll soon be joining them–now c’mon, the tour is about to start–have drink before we go–:beer:–okay enough of that, follow me…:wizard:

Quoted for truth :cool:

:welcome:

Say hello to your SG for me. ^^

(He have a name, btw?)

Hi Zoch :handshake:! :welcome: Welcome to LD4All! C’mon, I’ll give you the tour…takes Zoch on tour

Later at the LD4All Bar…

:beer: Drinks on me!

So, Zoch how about joining the DPP? Department of Party People? :partying_face:

C’mon, I’ll introduce you to everyone–:slight_smile:

:grouphug: :music: :cheer: :fly:

:boogie: :yay: :tempted: :woot:

:hurray: :bounce: :hyper: :twirl:

:eek:–When did all these people get here?

:moogle: :wolf:

:eek: --Hey, moogle–Wolf! Where did these people come from?

:wave: hello Zoch
I wondered why wolf mentioned your SG, so looked up your other posts and found your spiritguide post.

I suppose Huey will be along soon to give you your guided tour of LD4all :wink:

If you have any questions, all our members are very helpful and friendly and are always glad to answer any queries. :content:

(rofl)

They’re my friends! They’re okay, chill. :cool: watches one of them pocket expensive item

:peek:

In your dreams :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome btw  :content:

Well, this is a lucid dream forum :tongue:

C’mon–have another drink on me :beer:

A little birdy told me that those drinks have the same effect as Quuipo’s cookies! :eek:

Don’t tell them that Wolf–they won’t come back… :tongue:

Welcome Tomthebomb and Zoch (Ryan, right?)! :cool:

I trust Moogle already welcomed you both properly and Wolf and Huey did the job getting you confused (a.k.a. “on the mood”), so I don’t think I have much to do here.

I hope you guys enjoy the forum. If you need anything feel free to PM me asking for help (though I’m not a moderator, so I can’t help deleting posts and stuff :razz: in that case, PM one of the mods, they are all very nice).

And enjoy your stay! :smile:

:peek: I guess everyone has welcomed you big time , but I just wanna say
Hi :wave:

And BTW : Just ignore Wolf and Hueys inside Jokes :tongue:

That’s why we have my fun little topic. :wink:

Rofl, Huey, we make a good pair for confusing new people. :lol:

:confused: What?

Scratches head confused

Seriously, I have no clue what you’re talking about…:confused:hrug:

LoL, I was like :confused: How do you know that!? :confused: And then like 5 seconds later I realized I had saved my picture of myself as my name, (doh) im an idiot! :content:

Well…'Ello there!

I’m pretty new here…since I just joined two days ago.

Uhh…well I guess I’ll enjoy my stay…but…

Please!!!
Don’t make a joke at my expense!!:(((

Just kidding. Seriously.

/me gives BlissfullBlues an hug :hugs: and protects her from wolf, huey and Bruno :tongue:

:wave: hello again BlissfullBlues :smile:

Hey everyone, im Chris i just registered. I have been very interested in lucid dreams for a long time now. I’ve had maybe one lucid dream in my life and have been searching for how to have more. I have read all about the special things that you can do (such as dream journals, reality check etc.), and haven’t been really able to have another.

My first lucid dream happend out of no where one night. I dreamed that I was at my girlfriend at the time’s graduation and suddenly relised in my dream that hey wait a minute the graduations not for a few weeks. I then relised I was dreaming I began to feel the amazement that I will be able to control my dream. Then suddenly I try to go somewhere using my mind and thats the last I remember. So I techincally still haven’t had a true lucid dream where I was really in control. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself…

-Chris

hey guys :wink: