The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIV

:boogie: :woot: Welcome Ben! :boogie: :woot:

There, Moogle, he got a nice welcome for being #9000. :smile: And also maybe for being a Brit. :roll:

I hope you’ll have a great time in the forum, Ben!

Bruno :bruno:

Oooh. I won.

Well, it worked, because I managed to LD last night. Sticking your finger through your hand is surprisingly satisfying.

Oooo! Moogle has the gift to give people LDs! :shock:

I should use her powers to earn a lot of money! :ebil:

Congratulations, Ben! :happy: Will you start a Dream Journal here in the forum? :content:

As long as that sort of thing isn’t frowned upon - a lot of people in my waking life express discomfort at listening to others’ dreams. It’s so personal, that’s the trouble.

And I can’t rule out the possibility that it will be largely obscene in content… :content:

But anyway. With three posts, I guess I should move out into the rest of the forum :wink: see you there.

we love reading each other’s Dream Journals here :happy:

:eh: there are ways of posting erotic dreams so they aren’t obscene :tongue: just by being a little careful with the choice of words. :peek:

well hi there, how are things, im new around here :cheesy:

Why thanks for asking! Things are good :yes:, what about yourself?

Welcome to the forum, Realize! :smile:

You have a cool nickname. :cool:

Hello everyone. :happy:

I just joined, so I thought I’d post here first. I haven’t had many lucid dreams, but I am interested in them. :smile:

:welcome: hello Realize and OfficerPotnky, welcome to LD4all.
I am sure you will both love it here :yay:
/me hopes OfficerPotnky will post in the why your sig topic so she will find out what shouldn’t be seen on children’s television. :eh:

Hi Officer! :wave: Welcome to the forum!

Hmm, I can’t find that topic. Could you please post where it is? :confused:

Hey OfficerPotnky! :wave:

:handshake:

Welcome to Ld4all!
This site is 4 all, so even you are welcome here officer :tongue:

the topic you are searching for can be found here

to find threads you can use the Search Button at the top of the page. Anyhow, enjoy your stay!

Haha, same with me! :smile: I don’t really see any irremovable spiritual aspects of LDing. I’m not one to believe in things that aren’t scientifically proven (or at least plausible), hah. :no:

HI!!!

My name is Paul. I’m 23 yrs old from upstate NY. Right now I live in the Greater Rochester area.

I like Quentin Tarantino movies, Elliott Smith, Radiohead, and Calvin and Hobbes (among other things).

I haven’t had too many lucid dreams, but flying has to be my favorite activity so far. I’ll be practicing more and more in the future.

bye!

:welcome: hello rubbsled :grin: welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
the thought of someone who likes Quentin Tarantino movies and Calvin and Hobbes makes me go … :eh: since it’s a funny combination :content:

Ooooh, someone from upstate NY, eh? That makes two of us, at least. :content: It’s an invasion of Upstate New Yorkers!

/me waves to Paul and everyone else who she hasn’t mentioned. :wave:

i’m jacky. MALE…lol. i am very interesting about LD and still trying hard for my frist LD… anywayz nice to meet you all!

:wave: hello jacky, welcome to the forum. I hope you experience that first LD really soon … and don’t forget to post about it in the sticky “My First LD Collection” in the dream diary forum :yay:
It’s nice to meet you too :handshake:

Hi all, I’m new here and just wanted to say hello. I love this site. Its very well done!

My name is Sarah and I’ve been a natural lucid dreamer for years now. I’ve never done RC before. I’m going to start doing them today.

I remember two dreams a night usually and I also interpret symbolic dreams for other people.

I look forward to being part of this forum and have already learned alot from just reading everyone’s posts.

Light and Love,

Sarah

:wave: hello Sarah :grin:

I hope you do some replies in the Stuff of Dreams forum and the Dream diaries forum :yay: … since it is interesting if someone sees something in a dream that you didn’t notice yourself :happy:
Since you are a natural LDer don’t forget to look at the Lucid Adventures forum and the Lucid Research parts of the board.