The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIV

Hello everyone in dream land :hurray: when I was younger I used to have sleep paralysis.I could’nt move and had vibrations and a loud humming noise.It felt like I was so terrified I could not even lift a finger, some times I thought I could move aroung the house but It was so vivid I did’nt know if it was real or not.It scared the heck out of me because I did’nt know what was happening.I decided to keep a dream journal and try and take over my dreams.I quit when sleep paralysis faded.

I wish this site was around when I was younger alot of questions would have been answered.I used to be afraid to goto sleep at night.After stumbling on this fourm and reading up on the info.I’m going to try it again this time for fun :cool: I have alot of reading to do yet and lots of questions you have a great site here

see you in LD Zenn

:wave: hello Zenn :grin:

well it may have been … or rather an early incarnation of it. pasQuale made her first LDing website 10 years ago. :yay:
I’m glad you have found us now and have renewed your interest in lucid dreaming :happy:

Hiya Zenn,

What you have described here is what some would cal a OOBE, (which I believe is just a form of LD).

And believe me, I know what you mean when you said that SP scared you, I have had it every since I was a kid and even now at 23 I still get SP just about every night my mom ensured me that it runs in our family, and that it is nrmal, every since she told me that I have welcomed SP because it can very easy lead into a LD, when you know what to expect.

Welcome to the forum

Matt aka Magic

Hi, I’m a long time lurker, first time caller.

I’ve always enjoyed my dreams, especially the long adventures where I’m a wizard fighting Evil. I had a few lucid dreams within a few months of when I first got interested umpty-ump years ago, but since then it’s been one long dry spell.

I came here to read more about lucid dreaming and hopefully find my way to LD. This site is very encouraging!

:wave: hello izandal

ooo :eh: I noticed that white wizard is your kin and you have dreams about being a wizard :wizard: that is a coincidence (unless you just picked white wizard for the name :bored: )
/me spots the 46 in the age under your avatar :yay:
we have a topic for people to post in if they are 30 or over (the link is in my signature)
Now you have come out of lurkdom I hope you continue to post :user: :hurray:

Well, at first I did pick “White Solar Wizard”, but then I found the link to decode my birthdate. “White Electric Wizard” is even cooler!

Thanks! I’ll go say hi.

Thanx for the welcome and hello to izandal
as well :wave:

Hi all,

I’m wildamberhoney (as you can see)… I’ve just found my way here and wanted to quickly say hi. Nice to ‘‘meet’’ you all. :smile:

Nice to “meet” you too wildamberhoney :handshake:
:welcome: to LD4all!

:wave: hello wildamberhoney :smile:

/me wonders if you used wild in your name because you use the WILD method? :eek:

Welcome Zenn and Wildamberhoney :grin:

Make sure you visit the Philosopher’s Cloud! :yes:

/me waves to Zenn and wildamberhoney, which are both great usernames. :cool:

:wave:

The introductions continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part XXXV