The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part XXXIX

Welcome to the forum, I had a few lucid dreams myself long before I found this place. I was no older than 4yrs.

Anyway, welcome and have fun.

:wave: hello anjelkitty, welcome to LD4all :grin:

We have a topic called different styles of flying ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 075#329075 it may give you a different way to fly and keep in the air :thumbs:

You may also like to post in
Wiccans?

30 years or older

Personal Spiritual Beliefs -Part III

I happy that you decided to join our community of dreamers :smile:

Hey guys, I’m new here, I want to start having LDs, it seems hard, but I’ll try!

Had a lot of OBE experiences during my teen years but everything stopped when I was in my early 20s. Having been trying so hard to astral travel again but until now at age 33, I’ve only had two recent ones.

I hope LD will unlock the astral plane for me again. I truly hope so. :sad:

Have been trying Dream Recall for the past two days and have managed to record 2 dreams in my Dream Journal. Am truly excited about the possibilities.

Hello, all! Being a new member I figure I should (or want to) introduce myself. Years ago I was a master of lucid dreams. I had no idea how I did it, but it was cool and happened regularly. I know “it was cool” is not a very descriptive sentence, but I was 10 at the time, how do you expect me to explain that I could create scenarios in my brain when I dreamed?

I did not know what I had going for me until I lost it. Now, years later (9 to be exact) I have lost my ability to create lucid dreams as easily as I did. I have trouble even remembering what I dream. So my work starts over. Wish me luck, as I do to everyone here!

Heya, new to the forums and lucid dreaming in general. Only really started to think about it about a month ago (which is when I also started my dream journal). So far I’ve technically had three lucid dreams, though the last two (both this morning, incidently) fell apart quickly due to lack of focus. I’m glad I could find somewhere to talk about and learn about LDing, and I hope I can play an active role in the forums!

Um… Yeah.

:eh: lots of new members! :yay:
:wave: hello hootie, stormbringer, BrettskiMoFo and Coeurl :grouphug:

you’ll do it :thumbs: and don’t forget to tell us all aboout your first LD in our dream diary forum when you have had it :content:

stormbringer, you will be able to discuss astral travel in our beyond dreaming forum :happy:

Since you were a natural LDer in the past, you should soon get into it again after reading up on some techniques :smile:

We would love to read about your first LD … we have a “My First LD collection” in the dream diary forum, you can also start a dream journal in there to keep all your dreams in one topic :smile:

/me wishes good luck to all of you on your quests :thumbs:

Hey, everyone! I was first introduced to this site by a friend of mine who has been successful in getting some decent LDs, so I figured it would be a good idea to start a dream journal on the forums to make it easier. I’ve already had a few LDs, but I haven’t been able to control them yet because I tend to wake up shortly after I realize I’m dreaming. So far, the lights in my bathroom and in my bedroom are the only RCs I’ve gotten to work.

:grouphug: Welcome to LD4all Yoba, Andy, anjelkitty, hootie, stormbirnger, BrettskiMoFo, Coeurl and Knavinusa. :hurray:

Knavisuna, You might want to check this tutorial about Prolonging Lucid Dreams and the BIG “How to stay lucid” topic might be useful too. If you need any help with controlling you can find some threads about having control and doing things and how to do them in the Lucid Adventures board.

I hope you will all like it here as much as I do, or even more :content:

:wave: hello Knavinusa :grin:

:eh: /me wonders if we know your friend
recently we have had quite a few new members who were introduced to LD4all by their friends :happy:

:tongue: time for the customary hug :grouphug:

[mod]The introductions continue in Part XL of The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic :moogle: [/mod]